SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:46 pm

I really agree with everyone who thinks this season’s actual dances are sub-par when compared to most other seasons. I do not blame Hannah or any of the dancers for the quality or complexity of the dances. The pros/choreographers have the dance design quality responsibility. The stars can only be held responsible for their own performance of the dance developed for them and taught to them.

To be honest, I really find the dances Alan has choreographed for Hannah somewhat lackluster IMO and I believe she has the talent and ability if she was given the right dances to perform. I won’t mention which male pros I think would have made her better but, think Rumer Willis and Zendaya, Paige Vanzant, Lindsey Sterling, Kellie Pickler, Bindi Irwin, etc. all excellent dancers with memorable dances. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:00 pm

That the pros have lost the ability to make artistic choices this season IMO has also had a big impact on creativity. Even Val's dances IMO were meh jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Billysmom wrote:That the pros have lost the ability to make artistic choices this season IMO has also had a big impact on creativity. Even Val's dances IMO were meh jmo

Yep.  The good old days when the pros had the say on costumes were great.  Mark was very creative with some of his dances and the costumes/choreography went along with the music.  Too much disconnect this year.

For instance, Hannah's dance this past week. Had Alan/Hannah had more input on the costume, she may not have had the issues during the dance.  They know how they interact when dancing, the costume designers don't.  It may have failed because of the tan and the costume "not sticking" but all that says to me is that the design of the costume was not thought out well at all.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:07 am

@Chgohighlife i agree, with the exception of the dance-off salsa. That dance was fire!!! She would have gotten all 10s for that. She looked like a pro!!!!
@HavaDrPepper I also agree about the costumes. Can't wait to see this weeks dance.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:37 am

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 66 20191110

https://www.instagram.com/hannahbrown/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:15 am

I honestly feel it's such a creatively selfless thing these pros do, putting themselves at the service of telling their partner's story. Art really is therapeutic IMO
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:27 am

Billysmom wrote:I honestly feel it's such a creatively selfless thing these pros do, putting themselves at the service of telling their partner's story. Art really is therapeutic IMO

I had stopped watching DWTS but because of Hannah I watched it this season. Hannah and Alan have been this season such a joy to watch. Alan was truly a god send for Hannah and I think Hannah has taught Alan things also especially communicating. I love that they are so honest with each other and talk about everything.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:29 am

That looks a lot like Maks and Meryl move only Meryl did it in reverse. Hope their performance is as good.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:29 am

@alwayscooking As for the images, is it bad that I am just grateful that she does not have to wear heels for at least one dance?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:44 am

Doggoneit wrote:@alwayscooking As for the images, is it bad that I am just grateful that she does not have to wear heels for at least one dance?

It's funny you said that because the first thing I thought of when I saw these pics was how miserable she was a few weeks back because of her swollen feet! There's nothing worse than when you're feet hurt!

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 pm

Hannah and Alan did a live tonight (she didn’t save it) and Alan confirmed that he left the CMAs right after the red carpet and did not attend the ceremony.  He said he needed to go backto LA to choreograph one of their dances.  I mentioned earlier this week that when the camera panned to Hannah, Alan wasn’t seated next to her.  I think some thought that he must have gone to the bathroom and that a seat filler took his place while he was away.  Turns out that’s not the case.  It seems most likely he attended the red carpet to cross-promote DWTS.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:36 pm

mbl wrote:Hannah and Alan did a live tonight (she didn’t save it) and Alan confirmed that he left the CMAs right after the red carpet and did not attend the ceremony.  He said he needed to go backto LA to choreograph one of their dances.  I mentioned earlier this week that when the camera panned to Hannah, Alan wasn’t seated next to her.  I think some thought that he must have gone to the bathroom and that a seat filler took his place while he was away.  Turns out that’s not the case.  It seems most likely he attended the red carpet to cross-promote DWTS.

That makes sense.  In the story before the CMAs he just said he was going to walk the carpet.  He never mentioned attending the show,  it was a good promotion for them and DWTS.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna