SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:38 pm

I confess I was a bit nervous about how Hannah would handle last night, especially the itm's. Etc. I think she did beautifully, so that made it even easier to rejoice with her/them. Imagine if she had been the one to invoke Jesus last night a la Ally....couldn't you just hear the pushback???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 pm

One of my favorite moments from last night was when Erin told Hannah that Alan was crying before the show last night because he was so thankful and happy with their experience. As Erin was telling Hannah this, Alan sweetly looked down at her. It was just really special to watch. 

A lot of the pros and celebs have been very proud of Hannah and Alan in either posts or in interviews. Ally and Sasha really raved about what an incredible dancer Hannah became and that was also sweet to hear. 

Judging by Hannah’s IG live the other day and now that she’s won, I definitely think she’ll be doing a few more tour dates. She seems like she wants to and it’s just a matter of figuring out her schedule.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:22 pm

@Ash2214 :yes: to all that.
And now that SHE has won, I’m expecting more tour dates to be added. They would be foolish to not take her popularity into account, and I think it points to the fact that they were ‘ expecting’ someone else to win, and their plans were altered by the fans.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Yeah, I thought the change in the order of the freestyles as compared to the order of the first dance was highly suspect, jmo....

If Hannah was as aware of the machinations as we seem to be, it must make her victory especially sweet.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:51 pm

Hannah and Alan have a lovely friendship and I have to admit that I was starting to think the last two weeks there might be something more there than friendship that had developed recently. But Hannah just shot it down pretty clearly in her Bustle diary here - https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-week-11-dwts-diary-happy-endings-19381734

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 76 Friend10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:57 pm

So Hannah and Alan are going to spend sometime in New York to celebrate?? :uptonogood

“We’re going to celebrate in New York and just take some time and enjoy this,” the So You Think You Can Dance alum said. “It’s been 11 weeks of nonstop work and fun and I’m just, I can’t even put into words the feeling that I got.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dwts-alan-bersten-cried-after-winning-with-hannah-brown/

ETA: Jinx, you posted that as soon as I posted mine. Well maybe they're not dating, just having sex. laugh out loud Just kidding Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:10 pm

I always thought they were laying the ground work for more. I didn’t think they would hop into a relationship during the season. We will see what comes of it if anything.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:15 pm

I personally think people just want to have someone for Hannah to be in a relationship with and because they danced together and were always with each other -- that meant it had to be Alan. I personally never got the "romantic connection" between Hannah and Alan that so many people were wanting to see. I would like to see Hannah find a man that is of her own choosing rather than someone picked out for her. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:19 pm

That’s wasn’t the case for me. I liked them together because Alan wouldn’t just take from her. He has his own life and career, doing well. And he was genuine and showed great care and respect for Hannah. His treatment of her was vastly different from what I just saw on her season.

Them being friends is great but there are plenty of reasons to ship them.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:24 pm

TBH -- I have watched DWTS of and on for quite a while. There have been celebrities and their dance partners that have had romantic partnerships outside of the show before. They haven't tended to last that long and honestly, I haven't wanted that for either Hannah or Alan. I'd rather see them stay good friends than go through a short-lived romance that could potentially ruin their friendship.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:40 pm

alwayscooking wrote:So Hannah and Alan are going to spend sometime in New York to celebrate?? :uptonogood

“We’re going to celebrate in New York and just take some time and enjoy this,” the So You Think You Can Dance alum said. “It’s been 11 weeks of nonstop work and fun and I’m just, I can’t even put into words the feeling that I got.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dwts-alan-bersten-cried-after-winning-with-hannah-brown/

ETA:  Jinx, you posted that as soon as I posted mine.  Well maybe they're not dating, just having sex. laugh out loud    Just kidding Hugesmile

After seeing the promo for the Bach season coming with her appearance however brief it might be they are using it to create drama and suspense .

It occurred to me she couldn’t openly say Alan and I are dating at this point in time anyway with that promo;out there
I fully expect after that passes we will see Alan & Hannah more open

I think she protests too much we are just friends a lot to cover the real truth
I also;think many of the pros and cast know they have fallen for one another just too many hints in my opinion
I noticed Hannah’s mom and dad getting choked up;and smiling a lot when Alan waa talking about Hannah
And I just think there is something there but if not they have been great friends and partners
Again my opinion

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:47 pm

IMO, their celebrating in NYC was the GMA and Live interviews.

I never saw anything between them and still don't except a very good friendship.

JMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna