SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:56 pm

USAGold wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:So Hannah and Alan are going to spend sometime in New York to celebrate?? :uptonogood

“We’re going to celebrate in New York and just take some time and enjoy this,” the So You Think You Can Dance alum said. “It’s been 11 weeks of nonstop work and fun and I’m just, I can’t even put into words the feeling that I got.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dwts-alan-bersten-cried-after-winning-with-hannah-brown/

ETA:  Jinx, you posted that as soon as I posted mine.  Well maybe they're not dating, just having sex. laugh out loud    Just kidding Hugesmile

After seeing the promo for the Bach season coming with her appearance  however brief it might be they are using it to create drama and suspense .

It occurred to me she couldn’t openly  say Alan and I are dating at this point in time anyway with that promo;out there
I fully expect after that passes we will see Alan & Hannah more open

I think she protests too much we are just friends a lot to cover the real truth
I also;think many of the pros and cast know they have fallen for one another just  too many hints in my opinion
I noticed Hannah’s mom and dad getting choked up;and smiling a lot when Alan waa talking about Hannah
And  I just think there is something there but if not they have been great friends and partners
Again my opinion

Maybe something will develop in the future and maybe it won't. I think if there was anything going on now and she was hiding it because of the Bachelor promo, she could have danced around the subject in her Bustle diary. She pretty explicitly said that they are currently just friends. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:11 pm

Yes they are friends who can't keep their hands off each other. Will be interesting to see how they handle the withdrawal when that contact is precluded by distance.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Billysmom wrote:Yes they are friends who can't keep their hands off each other. Will be interesting to see how they handle the withdrawal when that contact is precluded by distance.

Yes and the way her voice cracked when she said I’m going to miss seeing him everyday and Alan & I can handle anything !
Never saw that on her season
She’s over the moon happy and it’s like they look at each other like they know something we don’t esp Hannah
Again just how I see it
All of us see things differently laugh out loud

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:48 pm

USAGold wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Yes they are friends who can't keep their hands off each other. Will be interesting to see how they handle the withdrawal when that contact is precluded by distance.

Yes and the way her voice cracked when she said I’m going to miss seeing him everyday and Alan & I can handle anything !
She’s over the moon happy and it’s like they look at each other like they know something we don’t esp Hannah
Again just how I see it  

How about how she was all over him when they started the live video.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Again just how I see it  

How about how she was all over him when they started the live video.  

Yup that’s another one !! There are many things so time will tell

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:34 pm

I believe her when she says they're just friends. I don't think there's any reason not to.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:21 pm

I just watched the gma videos and can't believe how little they spoke to Hannah....  This whole thing is so weird
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:47 pm

mercieme wrote:More vids of their win.
 He is so affectionate. I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:11 am

I keep re watching the freestyle....Alan's smile as it was getting close to the end was priceless....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:14 am

Billysmom wrote:I just watched the gma videos and can't believe how little they spoke to Hannah....  This whole thing is so weird

My thoughts exactly! First, they should have been sitting closer to the hosts. Secondly, they spoke more to Ally and Lauren. It's a bit disappointing. I wonder how the Kelly and Ryan show went?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:26 am

I hope I'm doing this posting right. I found this on Twitter. They should have rehearsed their answers better on this type of questions. We know they'll be asked if they're dating every. time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:00 am

Cute reactions..... https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Vr-91pCNa/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna