SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:10 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:HEY!  Where's Todd gone?   question  His IG seems to have been deactivated.  Anyone following him?

Yes, people on fb are speculating the police job might have finally become a reality.

Interesting. Thanks @Agent99 thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:49 pm

Oof. I was looking forward to seeing him on BiP.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:20 am

Good on Todd for following his real dream rather than chasing Insta fame if that's what's happening for him :yes:

As for Mango Bay being sold out, they only film for 3 weeks or so don't they? I don't doubt that some portion of that time is for BIP though.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Good on Todd for following his real dream rather than chasing Insta fame if that's what's happening for him :yes:

As for Mango Bay being sold out, they only film for 3 weeks or so don't they? I don't doubt that some portion of that time is for BIP though.

Yeah that sounds about right IMO @Dirty Street Pie but it would take them a while to get the gear set up and taken down again so I'm guessing maybe an extra week each end?  

A few weeks of paternity leave for Osher and I could see them kicking off late October and finishing by early December as before.  Looking forward to seeing who they cast.  :yes:

leavers wrote:Oof. I was looking forward to seeing him on BiP.

@leavers Me too, however we must accept that Todd belongs to the criminals now.  Considering he likes Bad Girls IMO, being an arresting officer could turn out to be his own private dating show.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:13 pm

Adding Kristen onto my BIP wishlist, she has come across so lovely on the show (once they got past the whole China thing), and in her interviews, and I love how much expression her face shows, she's a real open book. I'd love to see more of her
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:13 pm

IA Kristen is very sweet.  Too good for the bach jungle imo.   On another note, Todd is back on IG, so it was a momentary hiatus before BiP laugh out loud

ETA:  Bill is hoping for another stint.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7434689/Bill-Goldsmith-keen-rekindle-fling-Jessica-Brody-Bachelor-Paradise.html

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:51 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Adding Kristen onto my BIP wishlist, she has come across so lovely on the show (once they got past the whole China thing), and in her interviews, and I love how much expression her face shows, she's a real open book. I'd love to see more of her

Agree 100% and Kristen has definitely been promised *something* IMO.  Her exit was different to anyone else's (snipped below).  I don't think they could make her Lead after the edit they gave her though I'd love to see it.  Her face is so easy to read sleuthing would be a walk in the park laugh out loud  

Also via her comments in the Extras videos she made it clear IMO she doesn't judge men on superficial characteristics - short men, bad kissers, she'd give them all a shot.  We could have a TRULY diverse cast for once.  Might even get a few Asian men cast which would be a first I think?

A stint on BiP with a different edit could work and make her seem a viable choice.  Anything is possible depending on the instructions TPTB give their edit monkeys.  After last season people were even calling for ALICIA to be Lead, which I would have previously thought impossible.

Bobette wrote:Episode 12, Part B

RC and the world becomes a slightly darker place as Kristen's torch gets snuffed.  She looks genuinely shocked, which makes me wonder what the producers were telling her and what else we weren't shown.

It's interesting to me that she gets a walk out by Matt plus travelling limo monologue and exit interview.  She says "this is not the last you'll see of me".  She is the number one person I want to see in Paradise.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 SjcvWDZ

Source: Tenplay

Agent99 wrote:IA Kristen is very sweet.  Too good for the bach jungle imo.   On another note, Todd is back on IG, so it was a momentary hiatus before BiP laugh out loud

ETA:  Bill is hoping for another stint.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7434689/Bill-Goldsmith-keen-rekindle-fling-Jessica-Brody-Bachelor-Paradise.html

1. Bill is dreaming.  laugh out loud  Talk about a lack of self awareness.  You got two REALLY BAD edits and didn't even show up for the BiP wrap up episode last season.  Stick to the dog park mate.

2. Did you notice any changes to Todd's posts @Agent99?  If he's done a significant cull the police rumours may be true, but honestly I think he'd prefer to ride the Bach wave while he can.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:27 pm

@Bobette I had a closer look at Todd's ig and it does seem as though it is cleaner IYKWIM, but I wouldn't know how much he has culled. He hasn't posted since August 3, and his bio is empty. It is definitely different to before.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette I had a closer look at Todd's ig and it does seem as though it is cleaner IYKWIM, but I wouldn't know how much he has culled.  He hasn't posted since August 3, and his bio is empty.  It is definitely different to before.

Interesting.  Thanks.  thumbsup

Seems like something is up then since he wouldn't need to do much of a clean up for Paradise (in fact the dirtier the better I would imagine laugh out loud).  So either they're talking to him about Lead or it's in anticipation of the Po Po taking a look at his *credentials*.  

Honestly though I don't see how he could go into the police at this point.  Need to leave it 2-3 years for people to forget about him entirely IMO, and he seems to be doing the opposite with the recent flurry of interviews answering questions no one asked.

ETA:  Just went to have a look and met an impasse.  Something is DEFINITELY up.  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 AIoltXJ

Source

I'll have a sniff around and see what they're up to in the application timeline...

ETAA:  Couldn't find their schedule (weird - I'm sure I found it before...) but these snippets are interesting:

Is there anything in your lifestyle or background that could be deemed a conflict of interest or contrary to the reputation or values of the WA Police Force? (Includes, but is not limited to, business interests, associations, employment, club/ organisation memberships, personal conduct, social networking, overseas connections etc.)

Source

Selection - approximately 3-4 months of intense testing & interviews.
Recruit - 28-week training course

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:32 pm

It would be ridiculous of Bill to go on BIP again after all of his carrying on about the editing, fighting with people in the comments and not showing up to the finale.

And he annoys the sh!t out of me, so would really rather not see him again, but it would be kind of funny if TPTB promised him an Alexnation style redemption edit, and then shafted him and gave him the f*ckboi edit again laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:38 pm

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:I think most people watching the show (not us, I mean regular viewers who never get spoiled etc) don't consider that many women on the show are cast not as genuine contenders but to play roles.  Narrator, villain, middle of the pack/easy to eliminate (MOTs as they're called here), the clinger, the inevitable Paradise islanders, the future Bachelorette, the diversity hires (I'm pro-diversity, but it was so clear that this year there was at least one woman cast purely for the woke points.  I see you, tptb).  I think Abbie was never cast as a true F1 contender, but as someone who would last to the end and then be used by tptb for other things.  Abbie has a huge TV presence; if she gets a redemption edit on Paradise and Australia falls in love with her a la Alisha on last season, she really could have a future in TV and I see Channel 10 facilitating that. 

I agree I totally agree with everything you say above, @leavers.  

Re: Abbie and BiP, I wonder if they're cooking something up between her and Todd or if the audience would be against that.  Anyone not following him on SM would probably still think he's pure and innocent and may think Abbie's corrupting/forcing herself on him the way they seem to think she is with Matt even though IMO Matt's loving it and Todd would be in his element, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:08 am

I want Abbie and Todd to be the #1 couple of Paradise. They'd be absolute fire!

But I wanted Blake and Hannah G to get together on this season of US Paradise, and look how that all turned out. So I'll just tentatively hope that they both end up on the island without any other connections to mess things up to start with, and then see what happens.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem