bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Renee has done another story tagging Glenn

https://instagram.com/stories/jarrodwoodgate/2297204254712426514?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=b1lucynp63m9

Must be so so frustrating as a contestant this season to keep the “ending” a secret so much longer than planned. I mean it’s long enough between filming and airing as it is!

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:41 am

@Kas_256 Whoops I missed it and it's already gone but well spotted yes

I agree it must be very frustrating.  I suspect the sneaking around is probably pretty romantic early on but wear thin quick IMO let alone 9 months of it.  

Realistically with the borders closed they wouldn't be able to travel interstate to see each other at the moment anyway, so just make the best of it I guess.

I get the impression Glenn's a pretty solid guy so I can't see him getting antsy and just picking up with any old chick like some (*cough Locky cough*)

I bet Ciarran's probably gagging for it to air too - not just to see himself on telly again but because I'm fairly sure he ended in a couple but split after 5 mins.

Just air the damn thing and let get it over and done with please.   Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f629
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Mon May 18, 2020 12:45 am

Revisiting the Sportsbet odds, 1.50 confirms Ciarran as a finalist and 5.50 rules out Jamie IMO.  Other than Ciarran, the other finalists will be people not on this list IMO, eg Renee & Glenn.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 K4buYMj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum