SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Renee has done another story tagging Glenn

https://instagram.com/stories/jarrodwoodgate/2297204254712426514?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=b1lucynp63m9

Must be so so frustrating as a contestant this season to keep the “ending” a secret so much longer than planned. I mean it’s long enough between filming and airing as it is!

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:41 am

@Kas_256 Whoops I missed it and it's already gone but well spotted yes

I agree it must be very frustrating.  I suspect the sneaking around is probably pretty romantic early on but wear thin quick IMO let alone 9 months of it.  

Realistically with the borders closed they wouldn't be able to travel interstate to see each other at the moment anyway, so just make the best of it I guess.

I get the impression Glenn's a pretty solid guy so I can't see him getting antsy and just picking up with any old chick like some (*cough Locky cough*)

I bet Ciarran's probably gagging for it to air too - not just to see himself on telly again but because I'm fairly sure he ended in a couple but split after 5 mins.

Just air the damn thing and let get it over and done with please.   Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f629
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 18, 2020 12:45 am

Revisiting the Sportsbet odds, 1.50 confirms Ciarran as a finalist and 5.50 rules out Jamie IMO.  Other than Ciarran, the other finalists will be people not on this list IMO, eg Renee & Glenn.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 K4buYMj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:41 am

Long time no post. Lost the vibe to be truthful. New ads. Timm and Britt (badgers season) kissing. And seperate ad with Abbie and Ciarran kissing. I’m so intrigued
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:35 am

welcomeback Good to see you @Sundy.  

Source

Source

Britt and Timm get a hearty thumbs down from me but since he was only there for a hot minute I presume it will fizzle pretty quick.  Ditto Abbie and Ciarran since she was the first one back I think and sleuthing suggests Ciarran makes it to the end.

Looks like they're setting Abbie up to make a fool of herself and I imagine she'll have a bit to say about it in the tabloids.  Not sure if she's paying DM but they're already posting "articles" about her every other day sharing various degrees of TMI. Rolling Eyes

Anyway I hope they fire this up soon - I need some new trash to watch even if it was filmed what seems like a lifetime ago!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:03 am

The promo mentioned 3 couples. Who are the 3 couples?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:02 pm

Notice that they are highlighting Timm and Ciarran for the show... they were the highlight on Angie season.

Interesting to see Brittany was actually on the show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:23 pm

Enough wrote:The promo mentioned 3 couples. Who are the 3 couples?

There have been three couples every season (for storyline purposes to flesh out the finale) but few have been genuine IMO.  My guess would be Renee and Glenn will be the solid, believable couple (neither have any odds on Sportsbet which is significant IMO)  

Ciarran definitely makes it to the end IMO per sleuthed return date and Sportsbet, probably with Kiki if their OTT performance post-show is anything to go by.  He is shown kissing Jess B in the promo but I don't think she was gone long enough and I doubt they'd drop a spoiler that big in the promo.

Not sure about the other couple - I need to re-read upthread.  Possibly Mary, or Britt W since she was back late, but not sure who I'd match either of them with, and Britt's skintone doesn't match the girl opening the ring box, nor the one with grotty nails.

I think we can rule out all the people listed here (other than Ciarran obvs) since Sbet wouldn't risk paying out odds this long.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 7VwdoUm

Source

Thoughts?  question

ETA: We never did work out who the Internationals were (if there even were any, but I presume so from previous seasons) so can't rule out that one of them made it to the end ALA Grant.

The skintone of the ring box girl doesn't seem like a good match for any of the known contestants (could be Mary, looks most like Vakoo, but I don't think she went).  Perhaps an International girl?

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Xn7nBnK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:20 pm

Sundy wrote:Long time no post. Lost the vibe to be truthful. New ads. Timm and Britt (badgers season) kissing. And seperate ad with Abbie and Ciarran kissing. I’m so intrigued

BBM - same tbh. Idk, I feel like so many things have changed in the world in just a few months, it's going to have to be really good to grip me. Just seeing people from past seasons isn't enough of a novelty, it has to be good TV for me to keep watching now.

They're bringing out Timm and Ciarran because they're the biggest drawcards but we know Timm is going to be on the show for a very short amount of time unless they do some serious editing shenanigans.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:47 am

@Bobette @leavers Of course we knew that Timm and Ciarran would be used as click bait for this show, no matter how far they go. Now, they’re actually showing both kissing someone...more tease, as I doubt either of those pairings lasted at all. You know how each contestant meet someone and they kiss...and it’s rarely the ones they show kissing that are in the finale. - in the beginning at least- So I would actually predict that none of these make it to the end as a couple.
Then, we have supposedly 3 couples; yes I think Glenn is a strong contender with Renee, I also was thinking Sogand would be a potential. The timeline would work. As far as the dark skinned woman, I’m now wondering if it could be a South Africa reject, like Gillian ? I don’t follow her and have no idea if that would have made sense time wise and according to respective shooting schedule. We had talked about Jamie and I’m not sure who is a good pairing for him...
Another potential hidden is Niranga with Helena. But I don’t think they’re one of the final.
No matter what, BRING IT ON ! Let’s see the silliness and after all that has happened, it will look even more transparent in its attempts to edit and produce plots. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1176891977

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:52 am

@Astrobach re: Gillian, she would still have been filming Bach SA in November (filming was October to December).  Good idea to think outside the US contestants though.

And yeah Ciarran and Timm are carrots on a stick for sure. If he does end up with Kiki they are like this year's Alexnation and Bill (all over each other in public, probably with TPTB's blessing).

Glenn and Renee would be more like Jules and Alisha - totally hidden in the betting odds, not featured as a couple in any of the previews, audience won't see it coming.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:56 am

@Bobette
Yeah, I figure it was probably not matching time wise. Thanks for checking it. Her personality would fit in IMO though.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem