SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:20 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:10 am

So who is Glenn with?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:11 am

Enough wrote:So who is Glenn with?

Now on the show or now as in real time 2020?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:23 am

Bobette wrote:

Is he one of the final 3 couple that end up with someone

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:29 am

Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Is he one of the final 3 couple that end up with someone

IMO he's with Alisha but it's not been proven, just a hunch based on SM clues and the fact that she quietly relocated to WA (Glenn's home state) a few months back.   

One of the "spoiler" accounts on IG has finally noticed the comments between Glenn and Renee and are assuming they're together, but that's just a smokescreen IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:22 am

Hey everyone
Does anyone think they’ll invite Abbie back and she’ll get eliminated again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:23 am

@Enough  I agree with @Bobette 's hunch Hugesmile.  Glenn and Alisha follow each other's best friends on ig.  It probably wouldn't be unusual for Alisha to, if she has fallen in with the "Perth bach crowd", but for Glenn to follow Alisha's friends who live on the east coast, pretty much confirms it for mine.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:34 am

Agent99 wrote:@Enough  I agree with @Bobette 's hunch Hugesmile.  Glenn and Alisha follow each other's best friends on ig.  It probably wouldn't be unusual for Alisha to, if she has fallen in with the "Perth bach crowd", but for Glenn to follow Alisha's friends who live on the east coast, pretty much confirms it for mine.

Thanks. Hope it is true. Both are genuinely normal people

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:43 am

@Enough Agreed - they both have proper jobs and a life outside of the Bach world so I could certainly see it working IRL. :yes:

AliPezzanario wrote:Hey everyone
Does anyone think they’ll invite Abbie back and she’ll get eliminated again?

Yes that's a possibility based on the fact that she wasn't back in AU till Nov 15.  They might have kept them all there for a certain amount of time to avoid spoilers or they might have felt they didn't get their money's worth out of her and put her back in for a second dumping.

It will probably be apparent from her IG rants over the next couple of days - if she start slagging off the show and talking in the past tense then it's done, if she's still posting promotional BiP material and watching her mouth (relatively speaking) then she's probably still on the payroll.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:12 am

I hope Abbie burns her bridges with tptb and doesn't ever come back tbh, I don't find her schtick entertaining at all. It's the same thing twice now, she's the same with Ciarran as she was with Matt, boring.

Also I wish the loud Brittney would realise that tptb bring her back for comic relief, not because they care about her dating life. I feel sad for her but she needs to love herself and find someone outside of the Bachie world. JMO.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:15 am

@leavers agree unfortunately. I want Brittney to find love but the repeated rejection on national TV sounds like torture.

If I remember correctly, Brittney returns to social media close ish to the end of the show so my question is, who is she getting her roses from?
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:25 am

idk but I hope that even though as far as we know she doesn't end up with anyone, that she has a good time.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem