SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:55 pm

@bachie.bachie duh you are right, my brain is not switched on yet laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm

@Agent99 @bachie.bachie My math was off as well.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698

More girls than boys on the starter cast means the boys will have the power at the first RC not the girls - so maybe Glenn picks Mary, Timm picks Britt and Ciarran picks Jess B over Abbie, sending her home before Renee even gets there?  

Do we actually see Renee and Abbie in any shots together? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:46 pm

@bobette oh very true, I didn't pick up on that either!
Okay so if we make sure everyone in the original line up is accounted for using the dinner table theory:
Jake picks Helena
Jamie picks Britany W
Timm picks Brittany H
Niranga picks Cassandra
Ciarran picks Jess B (who arrives on the second day)
Glenn picks Mary
So Abbie and Janey get sent home in the same rose ceremony which seems to fit as from memory two people go home at the first rose ceremony

Don't recall any Renee and Abbie footage; but even if there was that could be from Abbie's second appearance. Flo came back a second time during the one season and I imagine Abbie will too according to what we've found.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:52 pm

Yes good point, Abbie didn't actually return to AU until mid-Nov even though she reportedly "only lasted two days" so may come back to have another crack.  Rolling Eyes

This is from a later dinner party after Alisha arrives.  That's Renee's arm with the tattoo but hard to tell who's with who since there's a vacant chair next to Cass.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 RWUewGk

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:57 pm

I initially thought that this dinner party was the same one because Cass is on the right of Jamie in both but this one is later on. I think this one might also include Abbie, Keira and the American. Need to look at more screenshots.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:32 pm

@bachie.bachie Yeah Cass is making that Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 1f615 face in a few different SCs laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Bobette wrote:Yes good point, Abbie didn't actually return to AU until mid-Nov even though she reportedly "only lasted two days" so may come back to have another crack.  Rolling Eyes

This is from a later dinner party after Alisha arrives.  That's Renee's arm with the tattoo but hard to tell who's with who since there's a vacant chair next to Cass.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 RWUewGk

Source

Jake is in between Renee and Alisha imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:54 am

@agent99 the dark hair between Jamie and Cass does seem to suggest it could be Jake!

I just had a read of the contestant bios on the 10play website. Only Ciarran, Glenn and Mary mentioned who they'd like to see in paradise so I've attached their comments.

Ciarran: We know Kiki is back on social media 2 weeks before him so maybe Tenille is the girl he hangs around with?
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Screen16

Glenn: He also mentioned Emma Roche in his packing video. Maybe they've only listed contestants that actually show up in paradise?
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Screen17

Mary: Interesting that she noticed Glenn despite his lack of air time during Angie's season. Definitely a potential couple early in the season. I wonder if they do actually get to the end together no idea
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Screen18

Source

bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:08 am

@bachie.bachie Mary is spot on about Glenn being a nice family guy.   :yes:

That's why I'm having trouble thinking who else she could possibly end up with since there aren't many other "decent"/mature/child-friendly men in the franchise IYKWIM.   no idea

Maybe they had been chatting pre-show and planned to hook up?  I don't know though, she seems a bit full on - I would have expected Glenn to go for someone more chill.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:03 am

This might be a bit of a stretch but possibly more evidence for Jackson and Britt H getting together during/ after paradise. They most likely aren't a final couple due to Britt's high odds and earlier return. However still worth noting because it may eliminate Jackson as being in a final couple with someone else.

Britt refers to finding her 'penguin' in paradise
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Screen22

Who dressed up as a penguin? Jackson!
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Screen23
Source

Also in addition to Britt following Jackson's mum (discussed earlier), Jackson also follows Britt's sister.
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Screen24
Source

bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:05 am

Nice catch on the follows @bachie.bachie and thanks for the penguin pic - that's what made me think this could be Jackson & Sogand (similar posture IMO).  5.0 on Sportsbet rules Britt H out for me but it will be interesting to see Jackson's number.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Jwaw39o

Source

Was Angie standing on a box or something in this scene?  Her knees seem way too high laugh out loud

bachie.bachie wrote: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Screen23
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:56 am

Hahaha Jackson does have a unique stance. She must be on a box because he looks a bit taller than her in other date photos.

I'm actually thinking the screenshot above could be Glenn and Alisha. The male face is quite red so it probably belongs to a guy that has a fair complexion and gets sunburnt easily (such as Glenn). Also the woman has blonde hair which would also be a match for Alisha.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem