SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:52 pm

bachie.bachie wrote:Also we know that Timm goes home for a wedding, what are the chances that they cover that up by making it look like he actually leaves and then returns because he's regrets leaving Britt?

My thoughts exactly.  :yes: A lot of pre-scripted stuff this season IMO.  About to watch the ep now, will be back...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3806527698 Nice job on the three guys!

They should contact you sleuthers and write their script. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:13 am

Screenshots of Conor's hands from his instagram story! Will be good to match them against the navy jacket guy holding the gold ring. Also can see he's still wearing the red band.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Screen38
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Screen39
Source

bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:31 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC76pH1l1jA/?igshid=c3i0hzps3ggf

I find Sams post to Alisha very interesting.....
1- she’s tagged the location as “love at first sight” and is really pushing that someone falls head over heels for her immediately.

2 - I didn’t realise alisha was such good friends with this group. Gives me more reason to believe They have been trying to throw everyone off with the Red herring of renee/Glenn coupling up not at TPTB request but more just to help out a friend and have fun Smiley

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:46 am

Bachiefunny is now claiming they have a "theory" that Glenn ends up with Alisha.  Wonder where they got that idea from, considering last week they were convinced it was Renee. Rolling Eyes Pretty sure they ripped off our screenshots too :angryemotion

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:48 am

@Kas_256 yeah I didn't realise she was in the gang either! But now that Renee is not private on instagram there's some photos with her that we can see.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Screen40
Source

So excited for the Glenn/Alisha love story. I just love them both so much as individuals because of how sensible they are so I think they'll be perfect!
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:49 am

LOL at you posting that photo because I spent ages last week zooming in on every wineglass and window trying to see Glenn's reflection.  I am 99.9% sure he took the pic - expecting to see a lot of group shots from NYE and NT holiday snaps posted by G & A when the cat's officially out of the bag.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:57 am

Alisha's sister (or sister-in-law, or a relative), just laughed at a comment saying that Glenn ends up with Renee, which clearly means that Renne and Glenn are not together. Perhaps Glenn and Renee are just really good friends. In fact Alisha and Renee may have become very close too. Yes, I think SM today confirms to me that Alisha and Glenn are still together. I don't dislike them together or separate. I just don't care enough for them. Now, I guess we must work out the other couples Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:06 pm

@Genevieve Australia The other couples are Mary & Conor and Renee & Matty IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachiefan94 Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:47 am

@Bobette your half right. The other couples are Mary and Connor and Jackson and Britt. He just hasn't come on the show yet but there is plenty of evidence to show they have been together since filming ended. He is even on the add for the final 3 couples it's him in the blue shirt ( him and Glenn are both in blue and dressed similar to trick people). No one will guess it because 10 didn't officially annouce him as one of the contestants before the season (waiting until he enters later) and they wanted to sell the Timm and Britt romance to everyone watching. All I know is she ends up with Jackson and they are still together. I found out 2 months ago before the season even started. Don't know how it will play out with Timm on the show but her and Jackson are much better suited, they are extremly similar. Judging on their Instagram last night where they used Helena to cover them hanging out, they looked very happy. His family was even in the background while watching the show. *jmo*

Bachiefan94

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:04 am

Bachiefan94 wrote:@Bobette your half right. The other couples are Mary and Connor and Jackson and Britt. He just hasn't come on the show yet but there is plenty of evidence to show they have been together since filming ended. He is even on the add for the final 3 couples it's him in the blue shirt ( him and Glenn are both in blue and dressed similar to trick people). No one will guess it because 10 didn't officially annouce him as one of the contestants before the season (waiting until he enters later) and they wanted to sell the Timm and Britt romance to everyone watching. All I know is she ends up with Jackson and they are still together. I found out 2 months ago before the season even started. Don't know how it will play out with Timm on the show but her and Jackson are much better suited, they are extremly similar. Judging on their Instagram last night where they used Helena to cover them hanging out, they looked very happy. His family was even in the background while watching the show.

That's very interesting @Bachiefan94.  I think it has been sleuthed that Britt and Jackson may have hooked up, but imo it could have been after BiP finished.  I can't see that they are a final couple, unless Conor and Mary aren't.  But that is unlikely, if you take into account Sportsbet.  Oh and welcomeyall

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:27 am

Bachiefan94 wrote:@Bobette your half right. The other couples are Mary and Connor and Jackson and Britt. He just hasn't come on the show yet but there is plenty of evidence to show they have been together since filming ended. He is even on the add for the final 3 couples it's him in the blue shirt ( him and Glenn are both in blue and dressed similar to trick people). No one will guess it because 10 didn't officially annouce him as one of the contestants before the season (waiting until he enters later) and they wanted to sell the Timm and Britt romance to everyone watching. All I know is she ends up with Jackson and they are still together. I found out 2 months ago before the season even started. Don't know how it will play out with Timm on the show but her and Jackson are much better suited, they are extremly similar. Judging on their Instagram last night where they used Helena to cover them hanging out, they looked very happy. His family was even in the background while watching the show.

Welcome!
I've talked a lot about Britt and Jackson being a couple on this forum and I believe they are still together
There's a lot of evidence pointing at a relationship or even just a close friendship so well done on noticing the signs too!
There's a chance that Jackson gets to the end but with someone other than Britt (and then maybe dumps someone else to chase Britt!) because we've seen the guy in blue does resemble him.
However the chances of Britt and Jackson actually being at the end as a couple are very slim IMO.
Britt returned to live posting on social media well before the finale date and her sportsbet odds were really high for quite a while, although they have now dropped due to people thinking she gets to the end with Timm.

Have a read through the most recent 15 or so pages of this thread to see our train of thought if you're interested!
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem