SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Makes me long for the good old days when we could go out to dinner in a restaurant! LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NancyDrew Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:04 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 5f4e1510

So Florence is back again but not as a contestant? What on earth could she be doing?

Source

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:25 pm

Uh why won't Flo just go away Rolling Eyes

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:27 pm

@Bobette Hey, she’s not really hiding her hands and R I N G S!!! Can you close up on them? Maybe it IS one that matches a little box :detective
Oups, Talking about last photo of MARY ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:54 am

Hey everyone
I haven’t got the hang of this yet, but the DM posted about those random guys we sleuthed the other day! Good work guys, sorry I can’t post a photo just the URL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8528169/Meet-Bachelor-Paradise-wild-cards-heading-villa.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:58 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Fantastic sleuthing to find the new contestants! bowdown

I expect the admin of my Facebook Bachie group to “reveal” them to the group shortly, to much admiration, closely followed by the Daily Mail laugh out loud

And here's the DM article, right on cue.  All info shamelessly stolen from us (including screenshots), no credit given to the forum, and precisely three days after our initial posts, as predicted.  Oh Daily Mail, what are we going to do with you eh?   Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 3806527698

EXCLUSIVE: Meet the Bachelor in Paradise 'wild cards' heading into the villa despite having never appeared on The Bachelorette before.

In previous seasons, Bachelor in Paradise has brought together unlucky-in-love contestants from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

But things are changing this year, as several 'wild cards' who have never been part of the franchise before will be introduced in the coming weeks.

These contestants, all of whom are male, applied to be on The Bachelorette but didn't make it to the end of the audition process.

Bachelor fans are convinced they have identified Hobart auctioneer Conor Canning as the mystery man who appeared in an early trailer for the show.

Eagle-eyed viewers noticed the man was wearing a distinctive red wristband in the promo. Conor wears a similar wristband in several Instagram photos.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 W7gjv5w

It's believed he hooks up with Mary Viturino on the show, as she has made several mystery trips to Tasmania since filming wrapped in December.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 SZyjWVs

Conor's social media accounts show a gap in activity between October and mid-December, which is when Paradise was filmed in Fiji.

In July 2019, he shared a post to Facebook revealing he would be approaching the next year 'with an open mind'.

He also confessed he had 'an open heart' and was ready to find love.

Adelaide-based Timmy Lindy, an aircraft engineer by trade, is also rumoured to be joining Conor in Paradise.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 F6gGJi7

He is being followed on Instagram by his fellow rumoured intruders as well as cast member Jamie Doran.

Meanwhile, construction worker Chris Gilleland, from Perth, is followed by several Bachelor in Paradise stars, including Brittany Hockley, Jamie Doran, Jake Ellis and Niranga Amarasinghe.

Source

ETA:  Oh snap @AliPezzanario we posted at the same time.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:23 am

Ah typical Daily Mail! Thanks to our stolen, uncredited work someone gets another week's paycheck.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Screen31
Source

So Jess B shows up before the rose ceremony. The ad is framed that Ciarran is torn between Abbie and Cass but I think Jess will be getting his rose. My prediction is:
Timm and Britt H
Ciarran and Jess
And then some combination of:
Glenn and Mary
Jake and Helena
Niranga and Cass
Jamie and Brit W
Meaning that neither Janey or Abbie receive a rose.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:25 am

@bachie.bachie I think your guesses are probably spot on.  thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:42 am

Could the final couple be Timm and Britt H? Post from Bachie Funny IG, stories from Britt’s Insta... note the sunflowers.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 B710a610
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 233ebd10
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 461e0410

Source

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:07 am

@NancyDrew nice pick up on the sunflowers!
Given the betting odds of both Britt and Timm as well as their return dates to social media being weeks before the finale, it's highly unlikely that they make it to the end as a final couple. Also, if they got to the end I don't think they'd be shown on the ads together; the final couples seem to be kept a secret. However, they definitely could have left paradise before the finale and rekindled something on the outside! We've also considered Britt and Jackson being something on the outside so I'm interested to see how it all plays out.

I follow Britt and she's pretty active on social media (I totally respect and understand the views of others on this forum towards her but personally I love her!) I haven't noticed her leaving Sydney. When was she spotted in Melbourne?
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:06 am

@NancyDrew Britt H is not in the finale (nor Timm) IMO for all the reasons mentioned by @bachie.bachie above.  She was posting similar "hints" about being with Jackson last week (see penguin posts upthread).  She just wants attention, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:14 am

Bobette wrote:@NancyDrew Britt H is not in the finale (nor Timm) IMO for all the reasons mentioned by @bachie.bachie above.  She was posting similar "hints" about being with Jackson last week (see penguin posts upthread).  She just wants attention, IMO.

Forgot all about those Jackson hints. I think you’re right then and she is just looking for attention (surprise!)

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem