SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:54 am

@Bachiefan94 We had already noted Jackson & Britt down as a potential post-show couple back in December, due to the fact that she is following his mum on IG, plus their "familiar" body language at his birthday (upthread here).  But IMO there is no evidence that they end up together on the show.

Bobette wrote:Britt H also made a late appearance but didn't dress up (boo - boring laugh out loud).  
Jackson/Britt are definitely on my couples watch list.   :detective

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Jb3el6i

Source

She was back too early - unless they let contestants post on SM while there? And Jackson was also back around the same time as Alex.  And what about the red dress couple in the SCs (likely Matty and Renee IMO).  Do they just leave as friends?  Otherwise we have too many couples.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 M8J9uOE

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 77alzhq

Source

And which blue shirt/jacket are you referring to here?

Bachiefan94 wrote:@Bobette your half right. The other couples are Mary and Connor and Jackson and Britt. He just hasn't come on the show yet but there is plenty of evidence to show they have been together since filming ended. He is even on the add for the final 3 couples it's him in the blue shirt ( him and Glenn are both in blue and dressed similar to trick people).

Because this is clearly not Britt's hair colour, IMO

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Vzs92BA

And these are not Britt's nails, IMO

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Gx5T6cK

And these are not Jackson's hands, IMO

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 VxZT1Yk

Source

Britt H is 2.75 on Sportsbet which is way to high for a finalist IMO - she would be closer to 1.50 like the rest.  Meanwhile Renee is at 1.75 which fits with her being a finalist.  Matty and Jackson's numbers will tell the story when they arrive IMO and it will be obvious who's in the final.

Britt & Jackson may well have hooked up back in Sydney but for me Glenn & Alisha, Mary & Conor and Renee & Matty are the only combination of Finale couples that works ATM, if we take everything into account (screencaps, return dates, SM evidence, Sportsbet and compatibility)

p.s. Welcome.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lettore Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:31 am

Hey guys, I usually don't watch bip (I have watched only two us seasons), but there isn't much choice right now 😀, so here I am.
I am amazed how much you figure out every season, you are all great. I am useless in matching hands and other body parts so I will just follow along, hopefully you are right about Glenn and Alisha, they are so cute, he changed his name in instagram, it says Gregg Smith now 😆...

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:36 am

OMG DEAD!!! GLENN CHANGED HIS NAME TO GREG !! I AM LIVING. HE DOESN'T CARE NOW LISH IS IN PARADISE!!
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Screen25

ETA: @lettore, jinx hahah.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:57 am

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bachelor-in-paradise-ciarran-stott-debuts-new-hairstyle/news-story/ce4c35f36798c228f4fecdd303783164

Have you seen this article about Ciarran, @Bobette? I thought of you when I read it. Do you like his new hair?
The article mentions Kiki...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:00 am

butterflylove wrote:OMG DEAD!!! GLENN CHANGED HIS NAME TO GREG !! I AM LIVING. HE DOESN'T CARE NOW LISH IS IN PARADISE!!
Okay this is the greatest thing to come out of the whole season so far I'm obsessed with them HAHAHA
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:06 am

bachie.bachie wrote:
butterflylove wrote:OMG DEAD!!! GLENN CHANGED HIS NAME TO GREG !! I AM LIVING. HE DOESN'T CARE NOW LISH IS IN PARADISE!!
Okay this is the greatest thing to come out of the whole season so far I'm obsessed with them HAHAHA

@bachie.bachie Now that his girl has entered Paradise and they don't need to hide her arrival, he does not give a sh*t anymore. He doesn't want to hide it. I cannot wait for this to all be over and they get to post all the cute af Bali/NT/WA photos from the last 8 months 😭
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:28 am

I am living for Glenn/Greg and Alisha! How hard must the last 3 months have been for them with BIP being delayed from April? 8 months is a long time to hide a relationship.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:01 am

leavers wrote:https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bachelor-in-paradise-ciarran-stott-debuts-new-hairstyle/news-story/ce4c35f36798c228f4fecdd303783164

Have you seen this article about Ciarran, @Bobette? I thought of you when I read it. Do you like his new hair?
The article mentions Kiki...

Yeah that white blonde bleach job wasn't going to be maintainable for long - that's how you make all your hair fall out.

Unless Kiki is a master of red herrings, I'm sure she was back early. Really can't see them as the fourth couple but TWT.

Once everyone is on the island Sportsbet will clarify everything for us IMO (I despise them but gee they're handy laugh out loud)

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Enough with the bloody tatoos. Gross. Odds of him starting on his face?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:20 pm

@Bachiefan94 Welcome1 Glad you joined us!

laugh out loud @ Greg!

How many epi's are left? Usually the couples that are together start slipping and don't care. This is a clear example IMO! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:36 pm

So far we have 4 episodes. Last year there were 13 episodes. With 4 episodes a week, BIP will be over in just 2 weeks

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:32 am

Enough wrote:So far we have 4 episodes. Last year there were 13 episodes. With 4 episodes a week, BIP will be over in just 2 weeks

Makes sense, with Bachelor starting August 12
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem