SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:00 am

butterflylove wrote:OMG DEAD!!! GLENN CHANGED HIS NAME TO GREG !! I AM LIVING. HE DOESN'T CARE NOW LISH IS IN PARADISE!!
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Screen25

ETA: @lettore, jinx hahah.

YES! cantstopl I love it! Jumping hearts

leavers wrote:https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bachelor-in-paradise-ciarran-stott-debuts-new-hairstyle/news-story/ce4c35f36798c228f4fecdd303783164

Have you seen this article about Ciarran, @Bobette? I thought of you when I read it. Do you like his new hair?
The article mentions Kiki...

I like his new look but feel bad for him in a way. He seems to put so much emphasis on his looks and image; he’s a very good looking guy but he can’t be that confident when he goes and does what we know he did and now trying to alter his persona again IMO he’s a bit lost. Superficial only goes so far in getting attention but doesn’t provide for real deep connection and proper meetings of needs.
JMO

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bachelor-in-paradise-ciarran-stott-debuts-new-hairstyle/news-story/ce4c35f36798c228f4fecdd303783164

Have you seen this article about Ciarran, @Bobette? I thought of you when I read it. Do you like his new hair?
The article mentions Kiki...

Yeah that white blonde bleach job wasn't going to be maintainable for long - that's how you make all your hair fall out.

Unless Kiki is a master of red herrings, I'm sure she was back early. Really can't see them as the fourth couple but TWT.

Once everyone is on the island Sportsbet will clarify everything for us IMO (I despise them but gee they're handy laugh out loud)

So, are you going to change your Avatar now and put G and A as soon as we see them together again...there are hot steamy pix already! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:03 am

@Astrobach No I have very specific avatar criteria and require a certain amount of humor or sass. G & A while lovely do not fullfil the brief.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:04 am

@Bobette Gotcha! thumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:35 am

If someone other than Alisha took this photo, I'll be disappointed. And if we don't get a photo of the four of them together in their Christmas in July sweaters when BIP is over, I'll be even more disappointed.

PS. They've both been really quiet the last 24+ hours, and then they're posting at the same times when they do come online. I noticed it this morning, and then again just now with their posts 😉
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:59 am

@butterflylove that guy is wearing reflective glasses - ENHANCE! ENHANCE!  

ETA:  Sadly the results are inconclusive.  They'll slip up eventually though... laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 IM7MQzr

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:43 pm

Alisha doesn’t like when people misspell her boyfriend’s name.  beatingheart giggling

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 2020-023

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDDuuRgBTTi/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:44 am

According to this podcast, another couple is Britt and Timm. Not sure if this has been mentioned here. If you scroll to 31.33 the tea is out. And it seems he calls off after few weeks. Didn’t see that coming. The podcast has Jarrod talking about Keira and Alisha issues too.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1ysjOwjLsttjPNwXazsf6X?si=kLVzNtosTn-emnZx72JWuA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:02 am

I still say Timm wasn't there long enough to be in the finale.  He was in live stories on his friend Elias' IG.  If they left together it was before the end IMO, and I call BS to the whole thing anyway - just a production script.  Britt doesn't really get or appreciate Timm at all IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:13 am

Bobette wrote:I still say Timm wasn't there long enough to be in the finale.  He was in live stories on his friend Elias' IG.  If they left together it was before the end IMO, and I call BS to the whole thing anyway - just a production script.  Britt doesn't really get or appreciate Timm at all IMO.

Yes,you’re right about those live stories. 💯

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:04 pm

Thanks for confirming @Missnair.  I just went back through the thread to find the receipts:

He was back Nov 22 - LONG before the finale

Bobette wrote:

...snipped

I've just seen something which suggests Timm is home so may have been in & out of Paradise quick (keeping him single for Lead potential IMO).  

Currently cross-checking some IG stories to confirm... BRB

ETA:  OK yep I think this checks out - Timm back in Melb as of last night IMO (and appears to be wearing a Fijian shirt bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 3806527698 )

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 353EIv6

Source

And this was Thurs 28th Nov - Timm, Jamie and Jackson all did a live podcast

Bobette wrote:bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 RZZOhNC

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 736Kt95

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 VwyXfZo

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Missnair wrote:According to this podcast, another couple is Britt and Timm. Not sure if this has been mentioned here. If you scroll to 31.33 the tea is out. And it seems he calls off after few weeks. Didn’t see that coming. The podcast has Jarrod talking about Keira and Alisha issues too.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1ysjOwjLsttjPNwXazsf6X?si=kLVzNtosTn-emnZx72JWuA

Thanks for posting! Just listened to it and WOWZER! Yep, many of my first impressions are vindicated and corroborated exponentially. I knew I didn’t like Keira and could see her game a mile away and she’s just even worse than imagined as she is consciously manipulating stories and lies to her advantage..bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 4103285151 .so, I’m looking forward to see Alisha and Glenn put her in her place tonight.
As for the ‘ boys’ : it’s clear that Timm and Ciarran are great buddies for a reason and are more alike than we could’ve thought, unfortunately, it perpetuates the age old notion of ‘guys exerting power over women ’ with either their charm, sexuality or popularity. They still think and act as ‘ owners ‘ when it comes to their relationships, so another illusion is revealed.
Jarrod comes out as someone who learned and matured out of his experience and is taking the high road and avoiding any further engaging with Kiera or other sh*t stirrer. yes

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:41 pm

@Bobette Does that leave Matty out long enough to be a possible candidate for coupledom? With Renee for example?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem