SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:28 am

@AliPezzanario @Vjeff Wait, is that Keira on the top photo? I CANNOT see her , that looks like Britt more than Kiera...what is going on?  So many filters or ??? Really!? What is that? And why on earth is it ONLY the people who are not really doing honorable things, that are manifesting their outrage?

Bet you Kiera could have engineered this legal battle for Jamie, he’s so impressionable, if she steered the boat in that direction and then, hopping on it too...she was not spliced or frankenbite when she said and did the mean things she did. But she is revengeful and doesn’t appreciate the lack of ‘ love ‘ they gave her. Rolling Eyes
I guess, this is not over and we’ll now see who is in what camp...? But, their contract is clearly the same for everyone and they are attacking the hands that feeds them. Good luck...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:32 am

Vjeff wrote:What do they not understand? They sign away their life with that contract. They have absolutely fully consented to the terrible Frankenbyting unfortunately and they are all happy to reap the benefits of what the show gives them. This is the downside.

Exactly!!!!! They can’t sign up and get the attention and then have a whinge when it doesn’t go their way. Also, JMOA they have to have said that stuff (to some degree) for them to edit it that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:35 am

Astrobach wrote:@AliPezzanario @Vjeff Wait, is that Keira on the top photo? I CANNOT see her , that looks like Britt more than Kiera...what is going on?  So many filters or ??? Really!? What is that? And why on earth is it ONLY the people who are not really doing honorable things, that are manifesting their outrage?

Bet you Kiera could have engineered this legal battle for Jamie, he’s so impressionable, if she steered the boat in that direction and then, hopping on it too...she was not spliced or frankenbite when she said and did the mean things she did. But she is revengeful and doesn’t appreciate the lack of ‘ love ‘ they gave her. Rolling Eyes
I guess, this is not over and we’ll now see who is in what camp...? But, their contract is clearly the same for everyone and they are attacking the hands that feeds them. Good luck...

Yes sorry so the first photo is Kiera
2nd photo is Cassandra having a whinge
3rd is Kiera again posting on her story.

Yep nobody made Kiera say that, so she’s on her own as far as I’m concerned. There’s an photo on Cassandra (i think) Instagram with her, Kiera, Kiki and Ciarran, and JMOA she looses and credibility or right to complain about her edit when she hangs out with the bullies etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:38 am

Astrobach wrote:@AliPezzanario @Vjeff Wait, is that Keira on the top photo? I CANNOT see her , that looks like Britt more than Kiera...what is going on?  So many filters or ??? Really!? What is that?

Exactly - why even bother to post a pic of yourself if it's so facetuned it looks like someone completely different?  She should have just posted a stock image of some random hot chick and said it was herself - would be more convincing than that photo.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:01 am

My gosh quite a few of these people seem to be complaining about their edits. Do these people not read their contracts, because I'm pretty sure that their contracts state that tptb can portray them however they want.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:04 am

@Bobette She really lost the plot if she thinks it’s not obvious...
@AliPezzanario And that band of losers think they can complain? Is it the bad edit that got them to abuse others like they did? Ciarran didn’t need to be frankenbit, he can produce a,lot of sh*t all in his own and so is Kiera. These guys lose their sense of reality by being in front of the camera... it’s pathetic !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:44 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette She really lost the plot if she thinks it’s not obvious...
@AliPezzanario And that band of losers think they can complain? Is it the bad edit that got them to abuse others like they did? Ciarran didn’t need to be frankenbit, he can produce a,lot of sh*t all in his own and so is Kiera. These guys lose their sense of reality by being in front of the camera... it’s pathetic !

Yes exactly I agree. It’s not editing it’s just their toxic nasty personalities coming out in real life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:52 am

AliPezzanario wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Bobette She really lost the plot if she thinks it’s not obvious...

Yes exactly I agree. It’s not editing it’s just their toxic nasty personalities coming out in real life

Case in point: how much of a mean bitch Cass is being to Niranga right now! Like this isn’t frankenbiting she is genuinely showing her mean side with little need from editing department

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:28 am

Very true Helena! Also I guess she was pretty embarrassed by the show because it looks like she is going by a different name now
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 20200724
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 20200725
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@AliPezzanario @Vjeff Wait, is that Keira on the top photo? I CANNOT see her , that looks like Britt more than Kiera...what is going on?  So many filters or ??? Really!? What is that?

Exactly - why even bother to post a pic of yourself if it's so facetuned it looks like someone completely different?  She should have just posted a stock image of some random hot chick and said it was herself - would be more convincing than that photo.

Hey @Bobette and @Astrobach, I was just reading the forum.  I have no interest in Keira and I don't follow her, after her first BIP episode and went to check her instagram to see what she had to say, and I realised that a few people asked her why her face looks different now, and why she uses so many filters, and Keira said that she has had some work done after BIP and that she likes filters and will continue using them, and she won't hide that! Well, there you have, at least she is not hiding her 'works' and she is not pretending to look in real life like she does when she uses the filters- which, by the way,  all the remaining  BIP female contestants use so their photos to a certain degree. Personally, I find all the remaining male and female contestants to be average looking and I don't see anything wrong with average looking people.  I would never use filters , but then, I am very happy with my looks Smiley I don't care if people use filters sometimes if they do it for fun, IMO  it becomes an issue when all their photos are filtered so the person is unrecognisable, to me that indicates serious underlying issues.

This season it is clearer than ever than the editing is bad. IMO  this season is particularly cruel.  IMO there is a big difference between editing a show to arouse the viewers's interest and   completely fabricating drama and false statements. Creating a completely negative image of a contestant by hiding their virtues and exploiting or creating a different image of such a person  is not acceptable for it  makes contestants vulnerable to all types of attack:  online and physical, this can significantly impact the contestants's mental health. I am trying to be very empathetic because we have a terrible precedent...remember Charlotte Dawson's suicide?  It has been speculated that online bullying influenced her decision to commit suicide.  I also think there is a case to take this to court. According to Australian legislation, the mental health of the workers (in this case, the contestants), must be prioritised and contracts are scrutinised. IMO, in the case of Reality TV a tribunal is very likely to  determine that a contract or some of the terms of the contract are unfair. By law, the employer has a duty of care. When an employer breaches duty of care prosecution and imprisonment can take place if the parties do not reach an agreement.

Finally, IMO some of the contestants should have never been accepted as part of the show because they clearly have some mental/behavioural issues or emotionally unstable personalities. There is definitely a legal argument there. There is also a precedent in the US (a scandal within the bachelor franchise), so IMO the producers know they are not 'untouchable'.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many typos)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:21 pm

Genevieve Australia wrote:Keira said that she has had some work done after BIP and that she likes filters and will continue using them, and she won't hide that!

Understatement of the century there from Keira.  laugh out loud She's had a TONNE of work done, since her first appearance on Richie's season when she looked like this:

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Zf1ZjcE

Source

She seems to think altering her external appearance will make her an attractive person but you can't fix an ugly personality with surgery, botox or filters, IMO.  

And the fact that she STILL uses IG filters after thousands of dollars worth of cosmetic procedures tells me she will probably never be happy with herself.

It's quite sad really.  She was raised in a cult which I'm sure didn't help.  I agree TPTB should screen out people with serious mental illness, for their own sake.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:09 pm

@Bobette I agree Man oh Man ! THIS Was Kiera? Wow! No wonder she is unrecognizable...YUK!
You said it, it’s a deep problem that will NEVER get fixed by whatever outside procedures. She is in need of help IMO and will most likely never seek it because she seems trapped in a cycle of validating herself through outside source and enabling people around her to be mean in the guise of owning your power. You ain’t a Queen or powerful because you dictate others what to do or say, and get them to do what you want. It just further alienate yourself from genuine acceptance and respect for yourself and others.
The more she tries to be “liked” with her strategies and gets rejected, the more she feels powerless and doubles down on the superficial and illusory ways to make herself feel good. She literally went and had done work “ to save her face” after BIP. How more obvious can it be? I’m disturbed not so much because I care about her, but because of the twisted influence she still exerts on many young women.

I noticed she tends to drink quite a bit as well. All kinds of signs that leads to no good prospects. I never watched Ritchie’s season and when I do I’ll be prepared now when my jaw drops at her incisive comments.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem