SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:33 pm

leavers wrote:the bad fake tan makes so much sense now that we know Keira was the one doing them laugh out loud

I think we can rule out Keira doing Alisha's though. And honestly, seeing that better view of Alisha's hands, mine look similar half the time I tan myself 😂, looking at my hands now I have this weird section that I know I didn't miss, but must not have developed in the night and is just non existent now 😂. And it kinda looks like its tan over tan that hasn't properly been exfoliated off (also me because I'm impatient 😂).

I still think the nail polish screencaps from the commitment ceremony are two different woman (Alisha and Renee) because one screencap looks more chipped than the other and slightly different shades of red. I still think from memory, and now the closer look at Alisha's fake tan, she's the screenshot with the nicer manicure.

The confirmation we didn't need, but so grateful to have. Now I need it to be the finale and to see these two together and happy ❤
Bobette wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Vzs92BA

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Gx5T6cK

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 VxZT1Yk

Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:51 pm

@butterflylove Any way to have a link that works for outside Australia? Or is it part of the next episode? TYIA!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:19 pm

Vjeff wrote:
Enough wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/former-bachelorette-angie-kent-slams-pretend-daters-on-bachelor-in-paradise/news-story/a74728fe74f7dbbb0a507a444cde1988

FORMER Bachelorette Angie Kent has called out the “pretend daters” and “manipulators” who she claims used her season of the show to get on Bachelor in Paradise.

Kent, who recently announced her split from chosen beau Carlin Sterritt, shared an Instagram post while watching Tuesday’s night episode of Bachelor in Paradise.

Another group of men from her season of The Bachelorette, including Jackson Garlick, who finished fourth, and Matt Whyatt, joined a long list of Kent’s former Bachelors on the Channel 10 spin-off including her runner-up Timm Hanly and Ciarran Stott.
Me sitting here knowing that 98% of the fellas from my season were casted (sic) and only there to get onto BiP. This season should have been renamed ‘98% from Angie’s Season of Bachelorette, in Paradise’” Kent wrote to Instagram.

“Love that for me. Oh well. I certainly gave it my all and learnt some swell little lessons about myself/ dating/ ‘excellent pretend daters/ ‘bro code’/ manipulators’ and most importantly love … even if it wasn’t my forever love! Still conquered my fear and surrendered to the scary L letter.”

It comes after cast member Renee Bennett claimed last week that Stott’s teary decision to leave Kent’s season for family reasons was a guise to return home and continue his relationship with her.

On Tuesday night’s episode Stott claimed Whyatt broke the “bro code” by taking ex-girlfriend Bennett on a date without his getting his permission.

Thank you! As I have said here I certainly think she is one to talk about giving it her all and pretend dating! But I digress...

So many lols here.  Does Angie still not realise how the franchise works?  Did she really think they were going to cast (correct spelling) 20 guys only interested in dating HER and nothing else?  What a delusional, egotistical hypocrite, IMO.

butterflylove wrote:
leavers wrote:the bad fake tan makes so much sense now that we know Keira was the one doing them laugh out loud

I think we can rule out Keira doing Alisha's though. And honestly, seeing that better view of Alisha's hands, mine look similar half the time I tan myself 😂

Yeah good point about it being a DIY job - there wouldn't have been many people left at that stage and Keira would have been long gone.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:27 pm

I was mostly making a joke about Keira being bad at the fake tan she did on Jamie but it's a safe bet that any Paradise tan done on the island is going to be a bit dodgy

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:53 pm

Angie is again hinting that she did fall in love with Carlin and it is Carlin that broke off the relationship.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:06 pm

leavers wrote:I was mostly making a joke about Keira being bad at the fake tan she did on Jamie but it's a safe bet that any Paradise tan done on the island is going to be a bit dodgy

Yeah I got you - I thought the same thing when I saw Keira ramming that tanning mit down Jamie's butt crack - not exactly a professional job.  laugh out loud

Enough wrote:Angie is again hinting that she did fall in love with Carlin and it is Carlin that broke off the relationship.

Angie doesn't get to have an opinion on the guys after she dumped them and/or they left her show IMO, and what they get up to in Paradise is none of her business.

And considering she picked the guy who IMO was the MOST interested in using the show to get famous (as disclosed to her by his own brother) she's already proven her judgement of people's motivation is poor IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:37 pm

I just saw Jamie's latest IG story, and it seems like he wants to take legal action.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:43 pm

ule101 wrote:I just saw Jamie's latest IG story, and it seems like he wants to take legal action.

Because it worked so well for him last time? laugh out loud Can’t wait to hear more about this!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:54 pm

IMO it's quite possible the demands of his first legal settlement, potentially scrawled in crayon on the back of a cereal packet, read something like:

"TPTB has to agree that I get to stay in Fiji a long time and have my pick from a lot of girls and at least one of them has to say she's really into me".  

Technically, all criteria have been met, but clearly he forgot to add the fine print about them not also making him look even worse than the first time.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:57 pm

So I guess this kinda confirms the rumours he took legal action last time?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Yup!

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 ATIAks3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:09 pm

ReSpEcT mY pRIvAcY!!!!!

*goes on reality TV* duh
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem