SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:23 pm

Jamie cant blame the show for making him looks bad. He behave like a child. He said all those things. Throw him into the new The Bachelorette.

Enough

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:35 pm

What a dumbass... really, here he is playing victim again, such an immature, self centered guy. Sorry, if he does have any mental imbalances, then DON’T GO ON THIS SHOW! The members of his family condoning this are to blame as well if that’s the case. Do you think he can truly get anything out of them...? Money? Perks? Anything to shut him up?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:35 pm

He actually walked out when he thought Timm has left

But it turns out viewers didn't see the half of it - as it has since been claimed the highly strung 40-year-old went missing after trying to escape the resort in the middle of the night.

He was apparently so upset by the prospect of his 'best friend' Timm Hanly leaving the show that he slipped past producers and attempted to flee to the airport.

The former Bachelorette star was reportedly so worried about being portrayed as a clinger again that he 'bolted' without telling the cast and crew.

Producers sent out a search party to find Jamie, and he was eventually located at a bus stop, where he was waiting to catch a bus to the airport. 
'He wanted out - he'd had enough of the stage-five clinger stuff and hated that all the women were saying he was too old for them,' a source told Woman's Day
'He was determined - he was headed for that airport and he was going to fly home. He was feeling really low.' 
On Wednesday's show, Paradise viewers were left stunned when Jamie began crying hysterically and threatening to leave the show, after his friend Timm said he was considering going home early.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8570503/Bachelor-Paradise-star-Jamie-Doran-reveals-hes-SUING-Channel-10-Warner-Brothers.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1595989754%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:09 am

@Enough He sure needs HELP, and NOT from a lawyer. IMO.. no no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:44 am

I imagine it was the Star Wars text thing that threw him over the edge? I was pretty surprised with the edit, given I had heard he had taken legal action last time and his edit this time seemed to be just as bad.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:53 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Enough wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/former-bachelorette-angie-kent-slams-pretend-daters-on-bachelor-in-paradise/news-story/a74728fe74f7dbbb0a507a444cde1988

FORMER Bachelorette Angie Kent has called out the “pretend daters” and “manipulators” who she claims used her season of the show to get on Bachelor in Paradise.

Kent, who recently announced her split from chosen beau Carlin Sterritt, shared an Instagram post while watching Tuesday’s night episode of Bachelor in Paradise.

Another group of men from her season of The Bachelorette, including Jackson Garlick, who finished fourth, and Matt Whyatt, joined a long list of Kent’s former Bachelors on the Channel 10 spin-off including her runner-up Timm Hanly and Ciarran Stott.
Me sitting here knowing that 98% of the fellas from my season were casted (sic) and only there to get onto BiP. This season should have been renamed ‘98% from Angie’s Season of Bachelorette, in Paradise’” Kent wrote to Instagram.

“Love that for me. Oh well. I certainly gave it my all and learnt some swell little lessons about myself/ dating/ ‘excellent pretend daters/ ‘bro code’/ manipulators’ and most importantly love … even if it wasn’t my forever love! Still conquered my fear and surrendered to the scary L letter.”

It comes after cast member Renee Bennett claimed last week that Stott’s teary decision to leave Kent’s season for family reasons was a guise to return home and continue his relationship with her.

On Tuesday night’s episode Stott claimed Whyatt broke the “bro code” by taking ex-girlfriend Bennett on a date without his getting his permission.

Thank you! As I have said here I certainly think she is one to talk about giving it her all and pretend dating! But I digress...

So many lols here.  Does Angie still not realise how the franchise works?  Did she really think they were going to cast (correct spelling) 20 guys only interested in dating HER and nothing else?  What a delusional, egotistical hypocrite, IMO.

butterflylove wrote:
leavers wrote:the bad fake tan makes so much sense now that we know Keira was the one doing them laugh out loud

I think we can rule out Keira doing Alisha's though. And honestly, seeing that better view of Alisha's hands, mine look similar half the time I tan myself 😂

Yeah good point about it being a DIY job - there wouldn't have been many people left at that stage and Keira would have been long gone.

Yep agreed...to be honest re Jarrod's comments about Ciarran not liking Angie, I don't blame him.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/jarrod-woodgate-spills-tea-about-ciarran-stott/
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:22 am

Yeah Sam and Jarrod have been champing at the bit to start bitching about Ciarran. Rolling Eyes   There were reports from before Angie's season even started that he was only there to make Renee jealous - no surprise here that he went back to her after achieving the desired effect by going way further on his season that Renee did on Matt's.

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 VfQmPJH

Source

For me it doesn't change the fact that Angie is delusional if she thinks contestants should have gone on her season just for her, and IMO it's hypocritical for her to question anyone's motives when she chose someone who signed up specifically to raise his acting profile, and in the process dumped the one guy who seemed genuinely into her.

Get a clue, honey.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 XjJnK9u

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:31 am

@Bobette Yes, Angie is trying to play this Ciarran card to get some sympathy, but she’s delusional of course.
I’m curious to see if any substantial damage is happening on Ciarran’s IG... we all know how some fans can be blinded no matter what the offenses are. Has he lost many followers? I would hope, that is the only thing he may be concerned about, “ his image”! Rolling Eyes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:38 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Yes, Angie is trying to play this Ciarran card to get some sympathy, but she’s delusional of course.
I’m curious to see if any substantial damage is happening on Ciarran’s IG... we all know how  some fans can be blinded no matter what the offenses are. Has he lost many followers? I would hope, that is the only thing he may be concerned about, “ his image”! Rolling Eyes

Not really - he lost about 470 yesterday but overall his following is booming.  

Angie on the other hand is plummeting by about 1000 followers every week.

ETA:  To clarify, Ciarran's clearly being a dick in Paradise, I just find Angie's self-indulgence infuriating.  laugh out loud

Also going on record that it wouldn't surprise me at all if Ciarran and Renee get back together in the future.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:10 am

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3a099210

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 5a6a1b10
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Be50da10

So idk if anyone is on Instagram here. But so far today Jamie has unleashed on CH10 for his edit and is taking legal action (we know that already).

Kiera has since posted this photo (the first pic) in response to her villain edit on the show. If anyone wants to watch her insta stories she’s sharing a bunch of stuff about CH10 and their edits on the show making them look ‘bad’. Cassandra is also in on it too, she’s saying on IG that’s her words where spliced together.

So all in all an interesting day and lots of blow ups.

Last edited by AliPezzanario on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:13 am

What do they not understand? They sign away their life with that contract. They have absolutely fully consented to the terrible Frankenbyting unfortunately and they are all happy to reap the benefits of what the show gives them. This is the downside.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:18 am

cantstopl OMG how photoshopped it that pic?! Who does she think she's kidding?

AliPezzanario wrote:bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3a099210

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 HX2Q3rs

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem