SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:46 am

Ash wrote:
Bobette wrote:When they show the bit of her crying can someone please tell us what that thing is in the background that looks like an African warrior statue?

Sorry for the misdirection Praying

I couldn’t make out!

No worries @Ash it really did look like a warrior when you pointed it out!  Maybe it was an easter egg to see who's paying attention Hugesmile

Missnair wrote: Can we pleeeeaaaseeee stop having enough of Abbie, dear producers!!!!!

Like her or not, without Abbie they really wouldn't have had a show, IMO.  The villains did nothing, the F1 is lovely but meek on camera, and the F3 is IMO an over thinker who struggled to be comfortable with the format and was unwilling to give much away.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:12 am

Also totally over Abbie. Producers imo definitely downplayed the chemistry with chelsie so visually difficult to see the connection tonight. Their time together tonight was so altered/edited? I’m assuming the f1 challenge is chelsie’s confidence? Frustrating so much time devoted to Abbie as all women besides Her are great. Abbie is making Matt look stupid. Must b embarrassing for him and chelsie to watch especially with Abbie’s arrogance. I’m embarrassed and I don’t know them. Next ep I will b busy scrubbing floors or doing laundry. Hope chelsie also decides to do domestics.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:17 am

Missnair wrote:If Chelsie has won this, I wonder how is she taking this in? The same for Matt!

Can we pleeeeaaaseeee stop having enough of Abbie, dear producers!!!!!

Gogglebox producers also, if you want to be onto a winner, include the Bachie contestants.. and the lead watching with the f1 :clapping!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:38 am

It was nice to see the girls supporting Chelsie on IG while watching this episode, even though some of you think there doing it to attach themselves to the F1, I think it really shows no one has had a bad word to say about Chelsie and they’ve consistently liked her. The girls were Nichole, Rachael, Vakoo, Mary. As well as all of the girls follow Chelsie and some have supported her through the comments and interviews.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:41 am

Finale is confirmed for 19 Sept

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:37 am

ok, so i watched the newest episode and i can sooo relate to chelsie, went through the similar relationship, so my heart aches for her

cant stand abbie even more, she is just not a very nice person, in the preview for next episode you can see that she is used to being a mean girl and is always putting someone else down to gain something for herself.. jmo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:40 am

btw abbie is making matt look like a hormonal teenager, no substance only sexual tension
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:06 pm

I've Just caught up on tonight's ep, sad to see Kristen go but I knew it was coming. I hope she doesn't dissappear over to China Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3552228123
From the girls left Chelsie is 100% the one, I can't imagine him with any of the others... might as well wrap up the show now! And they're still going strong with the 'villian' edit for Abbie ? It's odd for F2?

I think I will tune out for now until FRC, See you all then handwave
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:59 pm

Bobette wrote:
Ash wrote:
Bobette wrote:When they show the bit of her crying can someone please tell us what that thing is in the background that looks like an African warrior statue?

Sorry for the misdirection Praying

I couldn’t make out!

No worries @Ash it really did look like a warrior when you pointed it out!  Maybe it was an easter egg to see who's paying attention Hugesmile

Missnair wrote: Can we pleeeeaaaseeee stop having enough of Abbie, dear producers!!!!!

Like her or not, without Abbie they really wouldn't have had a show, IMO.  The villains did nothing, the F1 is lovely but meek on camera, and the F3 is IMO an over thinker who struggled to be comfortable with the format and was unwilling to give much away.

Yeah you’re right! Drama is what gets the show their trps!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Couple screencaps from the promo. Will add to the screencap thread as well.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Screen32

The Centre Part of Death.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698

Sundy wrote:Elly courtesy tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 C6f80a10

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 B1c29c10

Abbie for next week!
Source:10daily.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:45 pm

@Bobette Loving your comments!

You are right on that Abbie was needed to make this show. Don't think she was a planned F2 but she gave them what they needed (and more). Mary also had the witty comments but clearly didn't click with Matt and she knew it early on.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Couple screencaps from the promo. Will add to the screencap thread as well.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Screen32

The Centre Part of Death.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698

Sundy wrote:Elly courtesy tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 C6f80a10

"The Centre Part of Death"  hehehe   The one and only time she parts her hair in the middle!!  Poor Elly, I wonder if it will be shown or she will get a dignified exit.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking