SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Blueeyes85 Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:13 am

The more I see Matt with the other girls, the more I don't like him as the Bach. All the kissing with Emma yuk! Saw tongue and everything.

I really feel for Chelsie and worry she is going to get her heart broken one way or another.

Blueeyes85

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:19 am

Can we all just call out these pictures of Matt and Abbie on the couch as the greatest pictures of her of all time
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelor-2019-episode-12/news-story/1d331a9f9b9993c4a4fa3df66d78868f
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:50 am

I don't think anyone has mentioned yet that they show a matt/chelsie montage at the beginning of their dates. Unlike the others
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:25 am

Episode 12, Part A

Helena's date first up and during the 3 minute promo for Hyundai, Matt tells Helena he's taking her on "an adventure".  Not sure I'd call having to plan your life out at 5 minutes notice "an adventure" but anyway, let's press on.

I think I've already made my feelings about this task known so I'll just say, having seen the pap pics I think she probably played along more than the editing suggests, but still, a sucky idea which I hope never to see repeated.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 DtQS601

Source: Tenplay

Back at the mansion the girls are bitching about Helena whilst clutching what appear to be empty cups.  Where are the prominent Twinnings teabags, ladies?!  This will be coming out of your pay cheques.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 ZnHjCoX

Back at the date, Helena has been reminded of her contractual obligations and has perked up enough to partake in the moon bath activity.  IT'S SO COOL.  I'm glad to hear them say the water is hot.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 O0vSf9l

It's clear to me from the bath conversation that Helena is an over thinker.  This was IMO the danger of casting smart women to date a smart man and why I initially expected F1 to be less of an academic.

Helena is still coming across as pretty genuine to me and I believe that she could have been F1 if she'd let her walls down but she just couldn't do it IMO.  Matt's vein triples in size and Helena gets her rose.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 JRP8Eap

Group date.  It's drag queens and bad art which prompts flashbacks of my early 20s; all that's missing is the cheap cask wine and questionable life choices.  Kristen has never seen a drag queen before and it shows.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 7UpumqK

Abbie sits next to Matt and Elly's inner Queen is "not happy".  Apologies to the Abbie haters but Matt doesn't seem to mind one bit.  This is not a man hating his life right now IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 4qVGXEv

Chelsea gets pulled aside for a pep talk.  She bags her ex AGAIN (few unresolved issues there IMO) and ends up in tears.  The DQ is tipped an extra $50 for the gold footage and they return to the group.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Utpq6Hr

Matt's picture is suspiciously similar in style and composition to the example works in the background.  I think he may have had some *help* or else straight up copied them.  I demand a re-draw.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 UcxNwRr

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 5fId3gv

AND WHAT IS THIS?!  Someone snuck in the fabled "S" symbol in the top right corner of his canvas.  Anyone who has a teenage son will probably recognise this; they all go through a stage of drawing it everywhere.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 SYXvVDR

Helena gets bonus points for incorporating glitter and Chelsea sneaks in some math symbol ears which earns her the SQT.  NEERRDDD.  laugh out loud  Their SQT is good and Matt's vein is pumping but it feels very similar to the last one.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 4gSi1RM

Self worth is clearly Chelsea's F1 obstacle but IMO they need to tread carefully and not make her look too broken.  It would be questionable to make her seem like someone who needs a man to "fix" her IYKWIM.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:13 am

Episode 12, Part B

Cocktail party and there's still 20 minutes of the episode left.  SERIOUSLY?!  They need to give us more content than 20 mins of squabbling IMO.  Abbie is on the verge of a panic attack and wants to talk to Matt.  

Elly and Abbie are jockeying for position and I'm embarrassed for both of them.  I don't understand whey girls think pushing themselves to the front is going to make Matt like them more.  It don't work like that.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Sny4lJ9

Abbie puts on Matt's jacket (smart woman - infuse it with your scent) before Elly busts in announcing she needs to chat about "something important", i.e. she wants to bag Abbie.  DANGER DANGER, this will not end well.

Elly tells Matt she really likes him and she is there 110% for him.  Good, stop there.  She then says "I don't like talking bad about people, but..." and then talks smack about Abbie for the next 4 minutes. Not a good look.  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 5alRCOI

RC and the world becomes a slightly darker place as Kristen's torch gets snuffed.  She looks genuinely shocked, which makes me wonder what the producers were telling her and what else we weren't shown.

It's interesting to me that she gets a walk out by Matt plus travelling limo monologue and exit interview.  She says "this is not the last you'll see of me".  She is the number one person I want to see in Paradise.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 SjcvWDZ

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:55 am

Bobette wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:lmao did you guys see when matt pulled his ear right after they all sat down to have dinner? and matty j asked him to wink or pull an ear , helena is not the girl sorry

Congrats @najpoziomka you know you've made it as a sleuther when Daily Mail rip off your observations for an article and give you no credit whatsoever Hugesmile

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7433535/Bachelor-Matt-Agnew-subtly-lets-Matty-J-know-Helena-Sauzier-bad-girl.html

that is too funny giggling
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:00 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 67781270_151471672611407_1925929839421287592_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 69368403_195516608112188_8399388254049408751_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 68865574_485967475574966_5194190008507868081_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 67735027_134088834516616_6471227585132241409_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
thebachelorau Helena and Matt simply can't fight the moonlight on this stunning single date.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:02 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 68709090_367860557460336_115279361459552773_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 69280921_1196617603856099_3523509817747681482_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 67963263_157830108665482_6017310232385430583_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
thebachelorau Dont be a drag, just be a queen! @rtist_ helped our ladies find the diva within on this fabulous group date.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:19 am

so many richie’s references on bachelor’s IG
are they trying to tell us matt chose the crazy one too?
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:07 am

The “characters” if you will of the F5 this season remind me exactly of Richie’s F5

Chelsie is Nikki (kind, caring, connects on levels other than just physical/sexual, the one audiences will want to win at final two)
Abbie is Alex (physical/sexual connection and not much else)
Helena is Olena (both more guarded, etc)
Emma is Rachael (in love with love)
Elly is Faith (friendzoned)

The only difference this season is that unlike Richie, Matt will choose the “Nikki” of this season (Chelsie) and not the “Alex” overtly sexual/physical only connection (Abbie).

It’s the “redemption” for Bach AU they wanted for their show and the “Nikki” of this season (Chelsie) finally winning and the lead is loved at the end for it. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:53 pm

For Helena he pulled his ear. For Chelsie he winked an eye. ... On Facebook there is an image of all the girls photos cut in circles... well Chelsie's photo is the only one that blinks with light .. I thought that to be very interesting... a sign maybe?

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:19 pm

When I see how Matt is soooo crazy H____Y with Abbie, I feel very sorry for Chelsie! WOW!! If this is a girl who has been struggling with self confidence her relationships with men, how is she going to work with what she is seeing now between Abbie and Matt?
I personally would not feel very confident myself in fact I would have mayor doubts.
Did she ended up being the final girl by default? And can a relationship that started with that kind of background can eventually develop into a solid, healthy and loving union.
It is true we have not seen much of Chelsie's interaction with Matt but.. what they have shown us with Abbie is very very significant and can not be denied by a smart girl like Chelsie.

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking