SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:30 am

Bobette wrote:
Cari wrote:I cannot wait to have their date and the FRC on repeat. Waaaaahhhh i really think they had to edit their time together because Matt was obvious. Waaaaahhhh can they show deleted scenes? Prayingggggg....

If he was obvious, wouldn't Chelsie have felt it though?  She looked genuinely surprised to be F1.  Makes me wonder...

Makes total sense how surprised she was. Laura was shocked too. When you're that invested, genuinely invested and truly in love, you're not thinking of "winning", you're preparing yourself to be hurt, especially when you've been hurt so much before like Chels has. I'd be a basket case if I was truly in love and on this show and ready to throw up. They'd have to resuscitate me laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 am

that’s exactly it, when you have been hurt before you are just assuming it will happen again, thats why she was so shocked
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 am

najpoziomka wrote:that’s exactly it, when you have been hurt before you are just assuming it will happen again, thats why she was so shocked

of course she was assuming it would happen again. It's how her life has always been. Sure she hoped but expected the worst. I'd actually think it's odd if she wasn't surprised. It shows how genuine her feelings are!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:34 am

Bobette wrote:
Cari wrote:I cannot wait to have their date and the FRC on repeat. Waaaaahhhh i really think they had to edit their time together because Matt was obvious. Waaaaahhhh can they show deleted scenes? Prayingggggg....

If he was obvious, wouldn't Chelsie have felt it though?  She looked genuinely surprised to be F1.  Makes me wonder...
That’s because Chelsie doesn’t know how great she is because her own insecurities from past relationships & having waited so long to open up. She doesn’t get that Matt always saw her as worth being patient for. At least that’s the impression I got from watching them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:36 am

Reminds me of how Laura was when Marty J told her he loved her.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:37 am

Bobette wrote:

I believe Chelsie is not presumptious. I think she has an idea but her self preservation mechanism kicks in as Abbie seems loud in pronouncing her “sexual chemistry” with Matt in the house. Commonly said with ITMs in the house by the girls. You also cannot discount the fact, age old TPTB tactic of creating doubts on F1s. Always the case.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:40 am

Aaah I think I've watched that finale of Matt and Chels again and again

When Matt said how Chels makes him feel and he believes in fairy tales when he's with her how much he loves her and gives specifics - full nerd Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f60d

And Chels saying I thought you were going to break my heart but you didn't break it you made it whole again Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f62d Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 2764

I love these two nerds - what a great love story and so glad I watched! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 2764 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f4a5 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f49b Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f49d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:47 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 609ac910

Courtesy the bach IG intastory

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:47 am

Just Looking wrote:Reminds me of how Laura was when Marty J told her he loved her.
Yep. Laura was so shocked when Matty picked her even though he knew it was her from the first night. It's just a natural reaction to prepare yourself for the worst, especially for someone as pragmatic as Chelsie. Abbie was so overconfident because she cared more about winning.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:49 am

By the way, Chels and Matt are together with each other right now  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f60d

Video of them together today posted of them looking so happy and in love (Matt with his grinning lovey face so cute) They're the cutest nerds ever! Love them together and so excited for their future Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f60d

vid

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:51 am

ReneeM wrote:
Bobette wrote:

That’s because Chelsie doesn’t know how great she is because her own insecurities from past relationships & having waited so long to open up. She doesn’t get that Matt always saw her as worth being patient for. At least that’s the impression I got from watching them.

Well that's certainly the storyline TPTB presented to the audience - the insecure nerdy F1 with trust issues and the overly confident physical F2.

They desperately needed a happy audience after last year and pretty much guaranteed it with the way they crafted/edited this season.  Job done.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:55 am

On this reality show, I would have been shocked as well. You just don’t know! Plus, Chelsie was being real.

Think about Jarrod’s reaction when he was rejected at F2. He was genuinely upset.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking