SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:50 pm

dee wrote:@smg2587 I think Tyler, Matt, and their friends went to a work out class early morning today. Matt had a IG story up at 5 in the morning about meeting friends. I'm guessing after the workout Tyler went for a run with his run club. By the time he's completed two marathons, Tyler would have dropped a lot of weight since his football days laugh out loud  He should be carb loading soon enough for his first marathon.

I like that Tyler, Dustin, Matteo, and Matt will all be running the Chicago Marathon. I think it's the first time for all of them, so it's a fun moment they can experience together. Tyler's mom also said via Twitter that she will be up in NYC to support Tyler's NYC marathon in November.

I know Matt and a couple friends went to the gym early this morning but that one isn't the same one pictured as the one Tyler walked out of. Not sure if Tyler went with them but the one in Matt's stories is called The Ness the one Tyler was seen walking out of is Shadow Box in Flatiron. They seem to be 2 different gyms only about 15 minutes away from each other though. Anyway the article mentions Tyler didn't look that sweaty when he walked out. But he did to me. Also says something about Gigi being absent but if that is a normal hangout for her I am pretty sure she knows a back entrance/exit, jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:54 pm

@smg2587 Oh good catch about the gym names! Gigi loves to box, so not surprised if Tyler's been at Shadow Box. Maybe it's the only time they can hang during Gigi's busy Fashion Month schedule.

And, I'm not sure why the article said he wasn't sweating... his shorts looked drenched laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:23 pm

I do not think Matt and TC worked out together this morn.

Matt was at Upper West at 5:41 AM to pick up his squad and then went to Tribeca to Ness gym.

Around the same time Matt was posting the Ness stories, TC was meeting and running with Flipsigi owner on the East River (u can see 59th St bridge) and what looks like Park Av South (east 20s). That Shadow boxing gym is in that area, altho TC has changed his clothes from running. (He was barechest and drenched in the running pix)

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:44 pm

Tyler did not go to dinner with the Hadids and Dua Lipa in NY last night per this Daily Mail article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7457281/Bella-Hadid-sister-Gigi-enjoy-family-time-Anwar-Dua-Lipa-NYFW.html

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:24 pm

mbl wrote:Tyler did not go to dinner with the Hadids and Dua Lipa in NY last night per this Daily Mail article.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7457281/Bella-Hadid-sister-Gigi-enjoy-family-time-Anwar-Dua-Lipa-NYFW.html

Yeah, I saw that. What the Daily Mail didnt get was that last nite was Joseph's birthday dinner. Oops.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:30 pm

seton wrote:
mbl wrote:Tyler did not go to dinner with the Hadids and Dua Lipa in NY last night per this Daily Mail article.  

Yeah, I saw that. What the Daily Mail didnt get was that last nite was Joseph's birthday dinner. Oops.

Tyler was having dinner last night with Matt and the video person they work with for the abcfoodtours videos and his brother at Mr. Chow. Just for anyone wanting to know where he was.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Geez does Anwar's GF ever smile, she looks miserable in every picture that ive seen of her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:05 pm

It’s interesting that Anwar’s girlfriend was at the dinner but Tyler wasn’t, especially given that a week ago he travelled to the Netherlands with her family and was walking arm in arm with GIGi. Seems a little odd that he’s important enough for s funeral but not a birthday dinner.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:23 pm

mbl wrote:It’s interesting that Anwar’s girlfriend was at the dinner but Tyler wasn’t, especially given that a week ago he travelled to the Netherlands with her family and was walking arm in arm with GIGi.  Seems a little odd that he’s important enough for s funeral but not a birthday dinner.  

I thought it strange that he wasen't at the dinner as well, unless , as it's been said that his brother was in town and maybe he had prearranged plans  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:30 pm

mbl wrote:It’s interesting that Anwar’s girlfriend was at the dinner but Tyler wasn’t, especially given that a week ago he travelled to the Netherlands with her family and was walking arm in arm with GIGi.  Seems a little odd that he’s important enough for s funeral but not a birthday dinner.  

Maybe its me but I am not really looking into this that much. For one Tyler could of had these plans with his friends for awhile. So maybe he chose not to attend for all we know. From the stories I saw yesterday Yolanda had just got back into the states the day before the dinner from the Netherlands. Also Anwar and his Dua where at the Marc Jacobs fashion show anyway. And Gigi and Bella came there with the outfits and makeup they had when they left the fashion show. I am not going to search for a deeper meaning to it and not everything has a deep meaning. Tyler followed Yolanda today on IG and liked her post to her boyfriend on his birthday for what its worth. Whatever happens, happens. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:35 pm

Could be pre-arranged plans for Tyler or as simple as there is still too much interest on Tyler and Gigi in NYC and would be distracting for a family dinner. Such a huge week for Gigi I can't imagine Tyler would want to distract from the designers and fashion week and all of Gigi's success by having news outlets speculating on their romance. It's been fun to see so much of Tyler this week at various events or his sharing on SM. The boy sure seems happy.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:36 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Maybe its me but I am not really looking into this that much. For one Tyler could of had these plans with his friends for awhile. So maybe he chose not to attend for all we know. From the stories I saw yesterday Yolanda had just got back into the states the day before the dinner from the Netherlands. Also Anwar and his Dua where at the Marc Jacobs fashion show anyway. And Gigi and Bella came there with the outfits and makeup they had when they left the fashion show. I am not going to search for a deeper meaning to it and not everything has a deep meaning. Tyler followed Yolanda today on IG and liked her post to her boyfriend on his birthday for what its worth. Whatever happens, happens. All jmho.

Yeah, I'm with ya. Too many variables to know what was the reason behind it. no idea no idea no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality