SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 26 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:27 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I guess the only difference I see is that in the past when he was with her at the farm he was completely off of social media, not following anyone, not liking anything, not Tweeting. This time that hasn't really been the case, but maybe the reason is that he's more comfortable with the family and just being on his phone around them? Not sure.

But he has done those things. The only time he went completely IG silent when people thought he was with her was the first week they where together. While in Upstate New York he tweeted a response about Chad bashing him and abcfoodtours. The day after the truck pap shots he posted about meeting Dougie the Pug which happen earlier that day before he was in the truck. Before the funeral last week he and Mike had that tweeter exchange about a double date. And all that has dates on twitter and IG. He likes things from time to time when he is with her and sometimes repost stories that tag him. Like one he to a Matt story about a food rating when he was in the Netherlands. Also if you check out that food follow he did today Gigi follows that account and Gigi followed a food account he follows two weeks ago. I showed examples of his music and how he listens even when spotted with her. I think we have to look at when he is with her like SHV sleuthing. If you don't see the face or a location story from him he has gone into hiding. That's what it seems more like to me, not social media sleuthing. All jmo.

This probably sounded like a rant and I am sorry if it did but I just always want the right info out there. Like when the Violet person stories didn't match and people finally found the whole podcast where she contradicted herself the whole time but you could tell it wasn't a date. I just dislike wrong info.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 26 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Just to avoid any confusion, the purpose of this forum is to sleuth. Therefore members are free to sleuth any topic for their enjoyment as long as it's within the rules and post their opinions on their observations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Reposting this link someone has the time stamp on the post on reddit from the facebook group it was originally from. It was time stamp to be posted sometime yesterday. So that person is saying they saw Tyler driving Gigi's truck Thursday some time. Again if it really happen he had to get his license reinstated by paying his ticket and going to driving school. According to google for a traffic ticket you can take online course for Florida to get it done.

https://twitter.com/KCorellie/status/1172758342797840385

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:05 pm

I guess the only difference I see is that in the past when he was with her at the farm he was completely off of social media, not following anyone, not liking anything, not Tweeting

That's not accurate. Tyler has tweeted at least once every time he was presumably away with Gigi. And are we already forgetting how he filmed and posted his video about the People Choice Award nomination, while he was still in Holland? And he also posted an IG ad he'd filmed before leaving, which is why some thought he actually wasn't in Holland (even though some did suspect the videos had been pre-filmed), only for the pap pictures to come out later.

This is exactly why I clarified my comment above. It's a misconception that Tyler goes invisible across social media entirely. What has been a pattern is his being off Instagram and more specifically IG Stories that clearly place him at a specific location. This, as stated, has been a consistent pattern. And that's exactly what's currently happening.

Obviously one can believe what they want. But as I've said, after I dismissed Tyler's being in Holland despite his obvious IG absence because it seemed so unlikely to me, it's now obvious to me that when he's this invisible on IG, so his current location is more or less a mystery, he's likely with Gigi.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:43 pm

It's entirely possible these cookies were eaten at Gigi's farm, but I'm remembering that kitchen table full of cookies in Matt's apartment from Tyler's story a few days ago.

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1173047505166262278?s=20

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 26 Dinner10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 am

Judging by GH's IG and TC's tweet, they have left the farm tonight.

GH is probably taking the redeye to London tonite which will land her Sun morn in time for fitting for Mon's show.

TC is travelling alone and not yet in NYC. He prob got those cookies from a vending machine, poor thing. If he was in NYC right now, he could have anything he wants for dinner. It's the city that never sleeps after all. It's 11:00 PM right now and I just came back from getting a drink and snack from the store around the corner myself. :uptonogood :uptonogood :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:22 am

seton wrote:Judging by GH's IG and TC's tweet, they have left the farm tonight.

GH is probably taking the redeye to London tonite which will land her Sun morn in time for fitting for Mon's show.

TC is travelling alone and not yet in NYC. He prob got those cookies from a vending machine, poor thing. If he was in NYC right now, he could have anything he wants for dinner. It's the city that never sleeps after all. It's 11:00 PM right now and I just came back from getting a drink and snack from the store around the corner myself. :uptonogood :uptonogood :uptonogood

Well Matt's kitchen table is full of cookies. I think that's where Tyler got his dinner.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:35 am

There is a post of him in the city in his IG tag just a few minutes ago. But again that doesn't say anything about where he was because of Gigi's post looking like she is headed to London. Dua had IG stories seeming to leave the farm today as well by this afternoon. And Anwar just posted a story from a club in NYC after his mom story with horses earlier this morning. Cookies tend to be everywhere he could of been at neither place. By the way I saw the town the farm was in and it is only 2 hours away from NYC by car. Not much of a stretch he got back just tonight, imo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 am

With the lack of IG stories and Tyler not being at his group run this morning, I'd be shocked if he didn't spend time at the farm.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 am

I don’t follow either Tyler or GH but enjoy reading the sleuthing.
Question: Have either ever written a comment on the other’s IG pic?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:50 am

notarose wrote:I don’t follow either Tyler or GH but enjoy reading the sleuthing.

No they haven't. Tyler also doesn't comment on her family (he even liked her cousin Joan posts) or best friend Cully's post when he likes them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:55 am

smg2587 wrote:
notarose wrote:I don’t follow either Tyler or GH but enjoy reading the sleuthing.

No they haven't. Tyler also doesn't comment on her family (he even liked her cousin Joan posts) or best friend Cully's post when he likes them.
Definitely won't go IG official by posting a picture of each other for a while, imo. Best guess is probably his birthday (if they are still together then).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality