SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 39 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 pm

@seton
I would think that no matter where he is or his multiple obligations, he is following his training requirements to participate in the marathon that he signed up for. Even if it’s not made public, doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I think he is taking it seriously and doing what’s necessary. We even saw him eat more salads recently cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 39 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 pm

According to Tyler's IG story, he's flying out to LA and will be there for the week. I'm assuming he's flying back to NYC before Saturday as I think he would join Seth Greenberg (host of some ESPN segment that focuses on Basketball) for the basketball clinic for the kids in Hartford, Connecticut. The basketball clinic is in partnership with ABCfoodtours, so I think either Tyler and/or Matt will show up to represent.  
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2PQS3jhMBl/

Here's more about the clinic on Saturday: http://www.flexworksports.com/upcoming-camps/2019sethgreenbergclinic

Last edited by dee on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:38 pm

fyww wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Ilo wrote:Why is tyler not the bachelor

@Ilo
Because he’s Gigi Hadid’s boyfriend and that’s clearly more important to him than being Bachelor, IMO.

Gigi Hadid saving Tyler from BIP and being The Bachelor - "not the hero we thought we needed but the hero we really needed all along."

bestbud!

thumbsup Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 39 1176891977 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 39 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:13 pm

dee wrote:According to Tyler's IG story, he's flying out to LA and will be there for the week. I'm assuming he's flying back to NYC before Saturday as I think he would join Seth Greenberg (host of some ESPN segment that focuses on Basketball) for the basketball clinic for the kids in Hartford, Connecticut. The basketball clinic is in partnership with ABCfoodtours, so I think either Tyler and/or Matt will show up to represent.  
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2PQS3jhMBl/

Dee, Seth Greenberg is one of ESPN's 5 regular college basketball analysts and thus a big deal in the world of college basketball. He was also the coach at Wake's rival, VA Tech, while TC was still at Wake so I am sure that TC will try to make it if at all possible. Personally, I cant stand Seth as he is a blowhard and I see him clap back at college students all the time on twitter instead of ignoring like the adult 60 yr old man that he should be.

I thought it interesting that he was wearing a Yankees cap. He's becoming a New Yorker. sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:06 am

I am glad see them doing their own things. I have always thought  that it’s important thing in relationship .
I am really happy Tyler is that kind of person .
I guess they have to used to this kind of distance because  of their job.  For the record ,the final show of GIGI ‘s  are chanel show on 1st October.
Good luck for Tyler and gigi for the future.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by polialoud Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:24 am

Hey everyone, I'm new in here! The show just finished airing on my country
I'm shipping him w Gigi not gonna lie laugh out loud
polialoud
polialoud

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:05 pm

polialoud wrote:Hey everyone, I'm new in here! The show just finished airing on my country

Welcome @polialoud
and here's to Tyler and Gigi becoming a sexy power couple for the ages!!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:47 pm

polialoud wrote:Hey everyone, I'm new in here! The show just finished airing on my country
welcome

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:20 pm

He's currently doing meetings with ABC/disney! Wonder what they are meeting about scratch
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:20 pm

@polialoud Welcome1 Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:35 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:He's currently doing meetings with ABC/disney! Wonder what they are meeting about scratch
Maybe something to do with College Football? Don't they air the games on ESPN? ESPN is owned by ABC/Disney.

Someone on Reddit said he was also at Sony and IMG for meetings in NYC. Not sure if any of this is verified. IMG is no surprise as he's signed by WME talent agency, which also owns IMG.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:10 pm

I doubt it's for ESPN. Yes, Disney owns ESPN but ESPN's HQs are in Connecticut.

It might be related to what he was "cooking" in LA 2 weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality