SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 42 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:35 pm

On the ET interview. Was it me or did he keep shaking his head no at the Gigi questions? Kinda like Jed's response on the show when he confessed being in love with Hannah in the Netherlands. Not trying to imply anything but I never seen him do that before. He also seem to keep looking down during the interview.

Also talks about a campaign coming out in January.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 42 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Was it me or did he keep shaking his head no at the Gigi questions?

Didn't really notice to be honest. The only thing that stood out to me was his obvious downplaying of their relationship. Which either means they've decided to just be friends and things have cooled a bit or he didn't want go into too much detail and indicate how serious things were.

To be honest, Tyler seemed uncomfortable with the never ending Gigi questions which is why I was surprised he agreed to this interview with Lauren because I'm sure he had to know she would go there and not let it go. At least with podcast interviews, they respected his not wanting to talk about it and just let it go.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:55 pm

lleyki wrote:
Was it me or did he keep shaking his head no at the Gigi questions?

Didn't really notice to be honest. The only thing that stood out to me was his obvious downplaying of their relationship. Which either means they've decided to just be friends and things have cooled a bit or he didn't want go into too much detail and indicate how serious things were.

To be honest, Tyler seemed uncomfortable with the never ending Gigi questions which is why I was surprised he agreed to this interview with Lauren because I'm sure he had to know she would go there and not let it go. At least with podcast interviews, they respected his not wanting to talk about it and just let it go.

I got that he was uncomfortable as well. I couldn't help notice the head shakes though. He even did it when she ask about the double date with Mike and Demi. Again I don't think we will know what is happening with them until the end of fashion month. Yeah these interview he is doing today where always going to pry into things.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:00 pm

smg2587 wrote:On the ET interview. Was it me or did he keep shaking his head no at the Gigi questions? Kinda like Jed's response on the show when he confessed being in love with Hannah in the Netherlands. Not trying to imply anything but I never seen him do that before. He also seem to keep looking down during the interview.

Also talks about a campaign coming out in January.

I agree that he kept looking down and I think the shaking thing was the camera angle made it seem that he was moving his head more than usual. I was shaking his head even over the Mike questions so it's def the camera angle.

An actual ad campaign for SS 2020 is pretty exciting. I know that People called those underwear catelog pix a campaign but that's not it, chief.

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Lauren also had to ask which questions he would be okay answering, so he approved the Gigi questions. He knew they were coming.

I’m guessing there will be more interview clips throughout the day.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by polialoud Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:29 pm

RIP my Tygi heart! Lol
polialoud
polialoud

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:33 pm

There is no reason to think they broke up. None, IMO. She’s working, he’s working. They are NOT a BN couple so, they’re not earning a living smiling into their iPhones every five minutes. Simple as that.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 pm

He did make a point to say he was not in love, which I thought was interesting. As in not in love with Gigi.

I'm not in love with anybody right now," he said. "I'm in love with myself."

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:39 pm

okkaayy wrote:ExtraTv also just posted that Tyler did a sit down interview with them today as well.

I’m not sure I understand why he’s having this large press day? It seems a bit delayed.

I would think that it might have to do with his contract with ABC that was tying him to restrict his media appearances. We are now past the 6 month mark, after shooting began, so that may free him to do things he had little control before. I also know and believe that despite his immense popularity, Tyler is a very private and guarded guy, especially when it cones to his private romantic life. He may be protective of his relationship with Gigi, as he has learned the hard way that the ‘over’ exposure he got with Hannah feeds the rumor mills endlessly. And as Gigi is much more famous, he is caught in a difficult place to keep things under wrap, more private.
As for the body language, I’ve not seen it yet, but, looking down and even a slight shaking of his head, are not unusual for him, as he is generally guarded, and could simply signify that he is wanting this information to be protected and not bring too much attention to it.
There are a lot of interesting things that Tyler does or stand for that could be great questions to ask. But these entertainment outlet will always be latching unto the more private aspects of popular, charismatic people and try to stir things up.

He has obviously worked hard to land the gigs he has already, and undoubtedly has coming up as well. He has a lot of drive and several avenues to earn a decent living while making a difference and having a positive impact on the world around him, as he can and is reminding us.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:46 pm

I knew this was coming but thought it would be closer to thanksgiving. I knew she was trying to get press for fashion week. JMO Fans did the same thing with them that they did with tyler and hannah. IMO It was said repeatedly by articles coming from gigi's team that it was casual and she invited him to one NYFW week event and didn't speak to him there. They weren't and aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. JMO Hopefully Tyler was in on it and didn't think it was more than it was.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Saying “just friends” and “keeping it friendly” could mean exactly that. If nothing else, it dampens expectations because he adds nothing that compliments her or initiates convo about anything beyond what is asked.
Perhaps there will be further insight in his next interview.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:51 pm

I think there are a lot of things open to interpretation in the clip depending on one's bias.

I think the thing we have to look the most deeply at is WHY TC and GH approved these questions now at this time. Such a stark contrast to TC just "I am not going to talk about it" on Bach Party.

They still have an ongoing relationship, no matter what, tho. He spoke about it in present tense, not past tense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality