SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:00 am

Yeah nah, even just from the tweets, I'm not buying for one second that Carlin didn't want to be Bach 2020.  He may not have said those exact words, but he looked like someone who knew he'd been busted, IMO.  Angie should have trusted her gut.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:04 am

@sprout  i agree Carlin seemed very genuine. But of course he might just be a very good actor ??
What is laughable to me about Jamie telling Angie home truths about everyone but himself, is  Angie BELIEVED him. All for the drama and  so scripted IMO.

IMO Carlin never said he was going to be the 2020 bachelor, the other guys corroborated this.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:07 am

After that episode it appears that Timm is getting on the guys nerves. I like Timm but I can see why Angie didn’t choose him. He comes across as a bit immature IMO. Ryan was hardly shown but when he was, he was so annoyed with Timm. The guys all supporting Carlin speaks volume to me.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:10 am

Storybook wrote:@sprout  i agree Carlin seemed very genuine. But of course he might just be a very good actor ??
What is laughable to me about Jamie telling Angie home truths about everyone but himself, is  Angie BELIEVED him. All for the drama and  so scripted IMO.

IMO Carlin never said he was going to be the 2020 bachelor, the other guys corroborated this.

I haven’t watched anything Carlin has acted in but I’ve read comments that he’s not that good 😂. Anyway, I do believe Carlin was genuine in his reactions and it wouldn’t surprise me if the producers set Jamie up to say this despite it not being true. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:44 am

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 DGcspSd

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:44 am

I kind of think that any contestant that goes on these shows has the thought in the back of their mind that they could be the next lead, so Carlin wouldn’t be alone in that if that’s the case. The boys all rallied around him though, so you’d think that if he had been saying what Jamie said at least one of the others would have chucked him under the bus.
If Sportsbet didn’t exist, IMO tonight would have given us the winner. Who is Angie chasing? She’s chasing Carlin.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:02 am

ive been thinking why angie is saying in her interviews that she is not keen on marriage and it doesnt have to mean she is not with carlin anymore, in fact i think she is with him and it would be a little bit cringy if the guy is not even divorced yet/or is divorced quite recently and she would be talking about marriage right away
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I kind of think that any contestant that goes on these shows has the thought in the back of their mind that they could be the next lead, so Carlin wouldn’t be alone in that if that’s the case. The boys all rallied around him though, so you’d think that if he had been saying what Jamie said at least one of the others would have chucked him under the bus.
If Sportsbet didn’t exist, IMO tonight would have given us the winner.Who is Angie chasing? She’s chasing Carlin.
Mic drop, the bold comment sums it up IMO Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 4256136633 And she is exactly like all the leads before her in that regards, she ain’t different IMO Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:08 am

@Dirty Street Pie yeah i see it too, she is chasing him
when jamie mentioned matt and ciarran she didnt even bat an eye to be honest, but made sure carlin is genuine
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:01 pm

Bobette wrote:Yeah nah, even just from the tweets, I'm not buying for one second that Carlin didn't want to be Bach 2020.  He may not have said those exact words, but he looked like someone who knew he'd been busted, IMO.  Angie should have trusted her gut.

IA, Carlin definitely looked a little 'busted' to me... the crying was a bit much imo. I don't think he (as he said) walked around saying "I'm going to be bachie 2020" exactly but it was implied by himself and Jamie likes to exaggerate. What's troubling is that Angie had no trouble taking Jamie's word as gospel and had a gut feeling there was truth to it (?). Even with Carlin crying in front of her and trying to defend himself, Angie was cold, She wasn't buying it!. She didn't come around until she had a chat with Timm...
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:06 pm

sprout wrote:Jamie had issues with the other guys as well, he mentioned Matt and Ciarran and probably said something about all of them, that wasn’t aired 😂 IMO.

Haven't watched yet but I wish they had aired what he said about Ciarran and Matt because that could have added validity to his comments about Carlin, IMO.  Jamie has come across as a competitive clinger but not a liar AFAIK and if two comments were true the third probably was too IMO.

I'm guessing his "revelation" about Ciarran was that he used to dance in gay bars.  Wouldn't have phased Angie because he'd already told her, and considering her friendship group she probably would have seen it as a plus, IMO. And it has been confirmed as true by sleuthing and in the media.

And I'm guessing his dirt on Matty was that he's friends with Nichole from Matt's season, Shelby from Love Island and other reality Z-listers.  Wouldn't have phased Angie because IMO she never had any interest in Matty. Also been confirmed as true by sleuthing and in the media.

I agree with @Bachbee, Angie already had a gut feeling about Carlin IMO which is why she had no trouble believing it.  She's watched this show enough to know that guys who appear "perfect" rarely are.  IMO she was worried about looking like a fool/being fleeced.

I can only imagine how she felt the first time she saw his IG because IMO she would have realised that Jamie was right.  Not to mention everything else she would have found out about his acting, modelling, shilling etc.  Wouldn't sit too well considering how much she values honesty, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:08 pm

Bachbee wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yeah nah, even just from the tweets, I'm not buying for one second that Carlin didn't want to be Bach 2020.  He may not have said those exact words, but he looked like someone who knew he'd been busted, IMO.  Angie should have trusted her gut.

IA, Carlin definitely looked a little 'busted' to me... the crying was a bit much imo. I don't think he (as he said) walked around saying "I'm going to be bachie 2020" exactly but it was implied by himself and Jamie likes to exaggerate. What's troubling is that Angie had no trouble taking Jamie's word as gospel and had a gut feeling there was truth to it (?). Even with Carlin crying in front of her and trying to defend himself, Angie was cold, She wasn't buying it!. She didn't come around until she had a chat with Timm...

Yes, she said Timm would be honest with her. But how awful for Timm that Angie asked him about another guy. That screams friendzone to me imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite