SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:04 am

They should talk to Lee who loved to party and planned parties and lived for the Melbourne scene and parties :yes: Partied hard and still loves a good party time. And the only Bachelorette AU engaged to her F1. Not everyone has to do things the way everyone else thinks they have to. There's someone for everyone and he'll need to find his own party fun loving sunflower one day.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:05 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:05 am

Are you watching @Bobette? She said she’s been there and done that. I have no doubt she was a party girl back in the day but she doesn’t want that now.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:06 am

@bobette or anyone else got some hometown stats for us? Which order does it usually go?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:06 am

Angie’s reaction to Timm being a party boy is very telling - she said it’s her worst fear. IMO, Timm and Ciarran were never going to be chosen because this is not the sort of lifestyle she is interested in.

Angie and Timm are not compatible. She's far too high strung like @Bobette posted and quite straight laced imo. He needs someone far more relaxed and who truly knows themselves and is very secure in themselves. I think Angie suits gogglebox best, sitting on couch judging bachelorette contestants rather than being a lead or one. That's her idea of partying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:08 am

sprout wrote:Are you watching @Bobette? She said she’s been there and done that. I have no doubt she was a party girl back in the day but she doesn’t want that now.

Nope - cooking dinner and copying the tweets over with one hand and a wooden spoon in the other.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:09 am

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:Are you watching @Bobette? She said she’s been there and done that. I have no doubt she was a party girl back in the day but she doesn’t want that now.

Nope - cooking dinner and copying the tweets over with one hand and a wooden spoon in the other.  laugh out loud

That’s dedication 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:10 am

sprout wrote:Angie’s reaction to Timm being a party boy is very telling - she said it’s her worst fear. IMO, Timm and Ciarran were never going to be chosen because this is not the sort of lifestyle she is interested in.

Agree completely. IMO there is a big difference between partying and enjoying yourself to wild partying. IMO Lee falls into the former and Timm the latter.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 am

sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:

That’s dedication 😂

DAMN STRAIGHT. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698

Anyway just to clarify - what I meant was, I'm sure by this stage Angie had seem enough of Timm smashing back wines at the CPs to guess that he enjoys a fun time, so probably not a huge shock IMO and if she's making out like it is then I call BS, Ms Kent!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:13 am

Storybook wrote:
sprout wrote:Angie’s reaction to Timm being a party boy is very telling - she said it’s her worst fear. IMO, Timm and Ciarran were never going to be chosen because this is not the sort of lifestyle she is interested in.

Agree completely. IMO there is a big difference between partying and enjoying yourself to wild partying. IMO Lee falls into the former and Timm the latter.

What is wild partying?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:14 am

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:

That’s dedication 😂

DAMN STRAIGHT.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698

Anyway just to clarify - what I meant was, I'm sure by this stage Angie had seem enough of Timm smashing back wines at the CPs to guess that he enjoys a fun time, so probably not a huge shock IMO and if she's making out like it is then I call BS, Ms Kent!

Yeah he looks totally hammered at the cocktail parties imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:14 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite