SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 pm

leavers wrote:
Agent99 wrote:This season has not lived up to the hype imo, but last night's episode was the best so far.  Not much to beat though.  It's good to finally get a funny episode and Timm delivered in spades laugh out loud

It reallllly hasn't been interesting to watch at all... quite disappointed tbh. imo

I'll be honest, my opinion of Angie has changed.  I expected her to be way funnier, and the way speaks to the guys doesn't always sit well with me.  I don't know if it's because she's used to working with children but she can come across as quite condescending IMO.  Scot's unaired red carpet would be a good example (on Tenplay here).  

I'm glad Carlin's acting will be addressed, and will be interested to see whether he owns it and tells the truth - that he is, to quote his IMDB page, "an Australian actor auditioning for leading roles around the world" or whether he downplays it and say he just does TV ads and indie stuff.  Either way I doubt it will sit well with the audience.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:43 pm

Yeah my opinion of Angie has changed too. Like she does say some funny one liners here and there, and I think she'd be a cool person to hang around but ... I don't know. I question some things about her, such as her judgment (not only talking about her choices in the end but all along the way through the season with who she has believed, not believed, how she's reacted to certain drama, etc). So I'm kind of like... whatever. I honestly think she's not ready for a committed relationship. That's just my reading of her and the things she says and the way she says it. Maybe she never will be? She seems very uncompromising, and you really need to be to make a relationship work. I know she really wants to be a mother, but you can do that without being in a relationship and I think she should look at those options. Just my thoughts on that, fwiw.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:51 pm

@leavers I completely agree.  :yes:   If she's not even in love with Carlin (which I assume she isn't, by the way she's been dodging the question in interviews) then considering having children with him is nuts, and borderline insulting to him IMO.  

But yeah I don't think their relationship will last long enough for that to eventuate so just a few months of mutual publicity and then they'll call it quits IMO.  I notice Angie has started promoting her book already so perhaps getting in before the backlash...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:No disrespect, but Ryan is surely packing  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1f61c

I hadn’t noticed Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1f60b
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:21 pm

I agree that Angie can come across as condescending and Carlin himself has said she is strong willed. It looks like Carlin stands up to her though in the promo so this is encouraging to see. Makes for a more equal relationship IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:25 pm

Maybe they'll stay together ... whether or not for publicity. Because, if you'd asked me this time last year if I thought Ali and Taite would last until the end of 2019 I'd have thought you quite off your rocker ;) So, I don't want to speculate on how long they'll last... it's just where my head's at on Angie.  She just really seems very similar to me to other people I know who stay happily single forever.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:03 am

It’s quite interesting reading some of the comments on the Facebook page under that hometown video. Comments about Angie trying to sabotage the relationships and not giving the guys a chance. I think not having been in love before would be hard and I think Angie is too much in her head and I can see her as an over thinker. I hope she can let her guard down a little. She is certainly different to the other bachelorettes we’ve had but I don’t think this is necessarily a bad thing. I do think she’s wanting to remain in the spotlight so I can’t really see why Carlin having acted is such an issue anyway. She’s currently promoting a book so I have to wonder how much of this drama is producer influence.
By the way, my cousin acted in a few Australian movies but she is now following another career path so it would be incorrect to say she is currently an actor because she isn’t!
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 am

It seems to me that Timm's many ITMs to narrate the entire season were filmed post-production. There has to be a reason and I'll be curious to see if the season ends with any insight. Agree with @sprout that Angie not having been in love before is tripping her up. (just watched Episode 8)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:12 am

Episode 9

We open as Timm stumbles across a rack of old man clothes while doing a bit of “light reading”. laugh out loud  The boys are all excited to get dressed up.  Alex looks like a right geezer while Ryan looks… well barely any different TBH.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 UbKwx9K  

Timm resembles the lovechild of David Koresh and David Lee Roth and seems ready to box you in a corner and tell you all about the time he took LSD at Woodstock and danced naked in the mud for 3 days even though you didn’t ask.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 006hXr4

And here come the ladies!  I LOVE THEM.  Carlin’s partner is stunning and could be a model.  Timm’s partner Vola has no filter and the sex drive of a 17 year old boy while Ryan is gives partner Lyndel a solid workout.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 4JwcDIu

Carlin’s dancing is excellent.  He’s got the Latin hips going and Timm says “his a** in those pants should be illegal”.  Vola approves.  If anyone would like to use this screencap as their new avatar then please be my guest.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Ri2kCik

Ryan’s dancing is nowhere near as good but the script requires that he gets the SD reward and thus, it is so.  This was Alex’s last chance for any one on one time with Angie and he knows it.  Don’t worry buddy, Paradise awaits!

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Q2UR0Ye

Next day Angie is waiting for Ryan saying she knows he’s only there for her, he wouldn’t normally do this kind of thing, etc.  Yeah that’s what I thought too Ang.  laugh out loud She gets a hug which is indistinguishable from the one he gave Lyndel.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Y93qT2b

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 6JmYpyK

I get the impression Ryan really enjoys hugs.  They answer some compatibility questions.  They both pee in the shower.  They both prefer Ledger over Gosling.  Do they both believe it’s OK to have sex before marriage…?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Vz2cZuI

Next they head down to a wine cellar and weirdly, don’t drink any.  Instead they meet with a sexpert who guides them through what can only be described as an extremely awkward four and a half minutes of TV viewing.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 HdZkqu8

CP.  The boys are standing round quizzing Towball about his date when in strolls Osher carrying a box.  Timm struts over and demands, “what are you doing here and what’s that?”  They write down questions and put them in the box.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 CluGBvL

Angie arrives and the grilling begins. Carlin admits to having lip fillers.  Jackson admits he applied for Bette during S2 but Georgia would have been too old for him anyway.  Ryan admits he applied for Ali’s season and never heard back.   Oops.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 LsIq29U

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 ENF0ILx

TPTB proceed to wedge him even further under the bus by playing a montage of all the times he told Angie he wouldn’t have applied for anyone else.  Angie says it’s a fun fact to know she’s got Ali’s sloppy seconds.  Timm’s loving it.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 JcmuU89

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 AvEyPmJ

The RC sees the departure of Alex and Matt and it’s straight onto a plane to Fiji with them IMO.  Neither were a good match for Angie IMO but they'll be perfect in Paradise and I especially look forward to watching Alex (with Ciarran as wingman no doubt laugh out loud)

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 RSQvcja

All SCs sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:19 am

@Bobette I agree about Carlin’s dance partner - such an attractive older woman. That’s who Angie should’ve been jealous of 😂
Thanks for the butt pic - I will save it as my avatar if I can work out how to do it.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:23 am

sprout wrote:@Bobette I agree about Carlin’s dance partner - such an attractive older woman. That’s who Angie should’ve been jealous of 😂
Thanks for the butt pic - I will save it as my avatar if I can work out how to do it.

love your new avatar laugh out loud <3
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:25 am

najpoziomka wrote:
sprout wrote:@Bobette I agree about Carlin’s dance partner - such an attractive older woman. That’s who Angie should’ve been jealous of 😂

love your new avatar laugh out loud <3

I’m a tad obsessed with Carlin’s butt Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1f600
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite