SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:30 pm

sprout wrote:@Bobette I agree about Carlin’s dance partner - such an attractive older woman. That’s who Angie should’ve been jealous of 😂
Thanks for the butt pic - I will save it as my avatar if I can work out how to do it.

Yes she's stunning.  I really enjoyed the segment with the older ladies especially Vola.  Many women seem to reach a stage where they no longer give a toss about what anyone thinks and they just say and do whatever they like and I'm here for it.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 QwQs29y

I'm glad you like the butt pic - I replayed that part about 10 times trying to get just the right angle.  Then I was flicking between the SCs trying to choose the best one and his butt was wagging around on my screen like one of those animated flip books. cantstopl  

leavers wrote:If you'd asked me this time last year if I thought Ali and Taite would last until the end of 2019 I'd have thought you quite off your rocker ;)

I thought the same @leavers but with the rumours of a two year $100,000 relationship contract I'm wondering if Taite and Ali were offered $50K for 12 months.  If so their contract would be expiring any time now so will be interesting to see if they split...

ETA:  Oh you did it!  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698 Looks great @sprout well done.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:37 pm

sprout wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:
sprout wrote:@Bobette I agree about Carlin’s dance partner - such an attractive older woman. That’s who Angie should’ve been jealous of 😂
Thanks for the butt pic - I will save it as my avatar if I can work out how to do it.

love your new avatar laugh out loud <3

I’m a tad obsessed with Carlin’s butt  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1f600
Only you giggling You are such a G, I am impressed you went for it...thanks @Bobette for the SC yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:40 pm

My pleasure @mercieme happy to spread the butt cheeks around. Wait that sounds a bit... I probably should have said... ah never mind. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:41 pm

@Bobette there are worse things than Carlin’s butt wagging around your screen - just sayin’

@mercieme what can I say other than that I’m a giant perve Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:43 pm

Bobette wrote:My pleasure @mercieme happy to spread the butt cheeks around.  Wait that sounds a bit... I probably should have said... ah never mind.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887

And I thought I was a perve 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:50 pm

@sprout Does nothing for me TBH but I can understand the appeal for others.  Hugesmile This was another good shot - I like the difference in eye gaze between Osher (up at their faces) and the lady dance instructor (a little lower).  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 D3BtGD3

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Bobette wrote:@sprout Does nothing for me TBH but I can understand the appeal for others.  Hugesmile This was another good shot - I like the difference in eye gaze between Osher (up at their faces) and the lady dance instructor (a little lower).  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 D3BtGD3

Source: Tenplay

Yeah I did notice that but I don’t really blame her 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:04 pm

So what I'm seeing now is that the F1 hurdle is that he is an actor looking for exposure? In what world do TBPT think viewers will be on board with this. I can only see this maybe working if Carlin comes clean and says something along the lines of "I did apply for exposure but fell in love blahblah"

This season is such a let down.

Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Bachbee wrote:So what I'm seeing now is that the F1 hurdle is that he is an actor looking for exposure? In what world do TBPT think viewers will be on board with this. I can only see this maybe working if Carlin comes clean and says something along the lines of "I did apply for exposure but fell in love blahblah"

Can’t wait to see how it all pans out tonight. The producers have outdone themselves this time with their twists and turns IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:12 pm

sprout wrote:
Bachbee wrote:So what I'm seeing now is that the F1 hurdle is that he is an actor looking for exposure? In what world do TBPT think viewers will be on board with this. I can only see this maybe working if Carlin comes clean and says something along the lines of "I did apply for exposure but fell in love blahblah"

Can’t wait to see how it all pans out tonight. The producers have outdone themselves this time with their twists and turns IMO.
I have watched this show for way too long and a bit jaded so nothing fazes me anymore. The F1 hurdle here seems like child’s play to me in comparison to what has gone down in the US franchise series IMO. You guys just skip over to upcoming US Bachie SM thread if you want you to see a sneak peak of what the producers have been up to so far (courtesy of real time spoilers laugh out loud); it’s crazy town compared to what the AU producers have done so far in the history of the entire series IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:16 pm

mercieme wrote:
sprout wrote:

I have watched this show for way too long and a bit jaded so nothing fazes me anymore. The F1 hurdle here seems like child’s play to me in comparison to what has gone down in the US franchise series IMO. You guys just skip over to upcoming US Bachie SM thread if you want you to see a sneak peak of what the producers have been up to so far (courtesy of real time spoilers laugh out loud); it’s crazy town compared to what the AU producers have done so far in the history of the entire series IMO.

I’ll have to take a look! I don’t mind a bit of crazy but not if it’s at the expense of the love story.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:16 pm

first of all this new preview is as always weirdly edited, in the promo after the episode his brother only mentioned that Carlin did some acting and has such aspirations, but Angie in the new promo states he had applied only to further his acting carieer in what universe those statements are equal?

secondly I have read some of the comments under this preview (both fb and IG) and the overall opinion of the public is that Angie herself has a TV background, so why does it bother her so much he had some acting expierience
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite