SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:19 am

@Storybook Good point. Yes the whole tone was a bit serious wasn't it.

IA @sprout - bit of a boring ep! Especially after the cracker last week.

The dates so far this season seem to be edited down to a blip - is it a shorter season than usual? Feels rushed. Makes it hard to get a good read on anything but I also didn't find anything exciting between Ryan and Angie tonight after all the Ryan-hype (that the show set up)- the music was doing all the 'hero' work on that clearly supposed to be hero-rescues-damsel date IMO!! giggling

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:27 am

@ideas_ideas i agree with you its hard to get an idea what Angie is really feeling. To say she had chemistry with Ryan was IMO a throw away line. I thought their date was boring.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:27 am

is the date with the parents next week and not tomorrow? i thought it would be tomorrow
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:42 am

btw is it just me or her first kiss (with carlin) lasted the longest? watched the kiss with ciarran on youtube and it seemed short and angie pulled away fast from it
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:21 am

najpoziomka wrote:btw is it just me or her first kiss (with carlin) lasted the longest? watched the kiss with ciarran on youtube and it seemed short and angie pulled away fast from it

A lot of the kisses look awkward to me, especially the ones with Ryan IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:24 am

sprout wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:btw is it just me or her first kiss (with carlin) lasted the longest? watched the kiss with ciarran on youtube and it seemed short and angie pulled away fast from it

yeah same
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 am

sprout wrote:

For realz!!!! Just catching up on all the recaps, but this is comical to me that this Ryan date seems like a snoozer from all I have read so far. Appears the producers over hyped Ryan only to under deliver per usual IMO. I usually get to watch the episodes over the weekend so appreciate all the recaps y’all bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:20 am

100% the boys told angie’s dad she should stay away from jamie, today carlin commented on jamie’s behavior, i am sure he mentions it again tomorrow to the dad
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:12 pm

najpoziomka wrote:is the date with the parents next week and not tomorrow? i thought it would be tomorrow
No it’s tonight’s episode - I wrote the wrong thing, sorry !
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:46 pm

Re the kissing. I've noticed she does this thing where she winds it up by giving closed mouth kisses at the end of a kiss. Like a full stop. We're done here. She did it with the kiss with Tim at the cocktail party. IDK how long they were sitting there but IMO she wrapped it up. You can hear her say something, and she gets on up and out of there immediately post kiss.
This is jmo, and maybe its her style, or the rush of the crew- being on set and getting on to the next thing.

I also think her kooky and surprising might manifest in a different way to expected. As in making an unusual choice.
I find her hard to read so far. All jmo.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:53 pm

Watching Ciarran and Angie kiss, even though Angie went back for a second kiss, it seemed staged to me. I didn't see any warmth in their kiss as compared to with Carlin (which seemed to me to be natural and Angie looked a little shy).
As for Ciarran, I have trouble believing anything he says is genuine after knowing he went running back to his "ex" girlfriend.
And IMO Angie is a different person when she is acting (saying the right things to the guys) to who she comes across as in real life. That's why I find her hard to read, but that doesn't mean everyone thinks like I do. I am looking forward to Angie's next date with Carlin to see how she acts around him.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:58 pm

Storybook wrote:
And IMO Angie is a different person when she is acting (saying the right things to the guys) to who she comes across as in real life. That's why I find her hard to read, but that doesn't mean everyone thinks like I do. I am looking forward to Angie's next date with Carlin to see how she acts around him.

I haven't seen anything that indicates Angie is doing anything more than going along with filming the show because she has to. I really don't think she's got any real feelings for any of them at this point.  And I found the last two episodes to be massively boring because of it.

Agreed, will be watching future dates with Carlin closely.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite