SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 pm

@ZeegaZigHah  I agree

I don't say these things about Chelsie and Helena as a criticism - I say them because I see elements of myself in both of them and I know exactly how I'd be thinking and feeling in their position.  

Unfortunately, while I'd love to see more women like Chelsie and Helena on the show, I definitely think the format is better suited to "wannabes who want a shot at showbizness" as you put it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ZeegaZigHah Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:23 pm

Bobette wrote:@ZeegaZigHah  I agree

I don't say these things about Chelsie and Helena as a criticism - I say them because I see elements of myself in both of them and I know exactly how I'd be thinking and feeling in their position.  

Unfortunately, while I'd love to see more women like Chelsie and Helena on the show, I agree the format is definitely better suited to "wannabes who want a shot at showbizness" as you put it.

@Bobette
I totally get you, I personally relate more to girls like them in person, and to the other seemingly more regular girls in the show, than to over-the-top Abbie types.

Re: reality shows: I watched a few Big Brothers before in my home country, almost all contestants are there to be popular. Same would naturally go with shows like the Bachelor, expectedly. Finding love is the bonus. If not, at least they get modelling contracts of any kind, if not more contracts, etc.

Last edited by ZeegaZigHah on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkalicious Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Yeh, I agree that Chelsie looks PO in the pap shots and it's probably true that she is refusing to do interviews at the moment...BUT, I don't agree that that necessarily spells trouble for the relationship.

I would look PO if I was being followed by paps in the lead up to finale as well, especially if there were rumours in the press that my man was cheating on me all based on a vague comment on he made in the media.

I think she is under a lot of stress at the moment, so I would just take it with a grain of salt.

She might be very happy and in love with Matt BUT have just decided she is going to set some boundaries around this media stuff from before the finale and beyond because she wants to get back to living her normal life as quickly as possible.

Sharkalicious

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Sharkalicious wrote:Yeh, I agree that Chelsie looks PO in the pap shots and it's probably true that she is refusing to do interviews at the moment...BUT, I don't agree that that necessarily spells trouble for the relationship.

I would look PO if I was being followed by paps in the lead up to finale as well, especially if there were rumours in the press that my man was cheating on me all based on a vague comment on he made in the media.

I think she is under a lot of stress at the moment, so I would just take it with a grain of salt.

She might be very happy and in love with Matt BUT have just decided she is going to set some boundaries around this media stuff from before the finale and beyond because she wants to get back to living her normal life as quickly as possible.

Let's hope so that all is just busy rumours to mislead the viewers.

On the other hand, IMO Chelsie already knows what to expect with paparazzi when she signed up for this. She thinks through anything, for sure. So it might not necessarily be the papz taking her photos towards the finale. Much less the expected interview rounds she is bound in contract.

Just really wishing the best for Chelsie, whether she's F1, F2 or F3.

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:44 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@stoneleigh If F1 is meant to be obvious then IMO this only applies to Abbie.  I just do t know why such strong focus would be on Abbie if she wasn’t F1

They've made Abbie too obvious. Over exposed. Focused on her sexual chemistry, as the complete opposite to the dark horse F1.

She makes good entertainment. Uninhibited and Not shy at all with any kind of attention. She seems happy and going along with her edit, so far. No slight protest interview of some sort like Emma has. Which makes her a really fun girl all out. Not a fair player, to say the least (the first one to spill on an off cam girl talk, figuratively raises a dirty finger on "girl codes") --  but fun. Hugesmile

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:09 pm

It does look like Chelsie is unhappy but what shy girl would be with paps intruding on you and taking photos you didn’t ask them to take? If they’ve only snapped photos of her now, she must be doing a great job hiding as there were so many pap photos of Laura last year.

The stalking must be in overdrive mode at the moment and if she’s someone who prefers to stay on the down low (which is the impression I get just with how she is in group settings etc on the show .. and also saying that she prefers to stay in the background) .. it must be awful being stalked, private life being scrutinised by the media .. I do agree with all of you that I don’t think she expected to be F1. I’ve read that the F1 contractual obligations are especially strict and in that light .. she’s doing an ace job by not giving much away at all (esp her social media). She has been interviewed by some of the major mags so I don’t know where the rumour is re her refusing to do interviews unless this is about post show ..

I don’t get any impression that her being pissed off now has anything to do with her relationship with Matt. I believe that she’s F1, they’re deeply in love, but they’ve gotten to a point of being sick of the circus and want to move on with their lives. JMO Smiley

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:25 pm

I totally agree @chailatte.
IMO she looks like she waiting for the train, possibly on her way to work.

Found this pic on insta, I think I can post this as the profile is public. Looks like she was at Revellers bar in Prahran 3 days ago, so she is getting out and about.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2aopFFDtud/?igshid=1obohigj5wc8d
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Screen10
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:32 pm

Hi tptb. handwave thanks for adding the @ on Chelsies IG post quickly after itwAs mentioned here.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:35 pm

chailatte wrote:It does look like Chelsie is unhappy but what shy girl would be with paps intruding on you and taking photos you didn’t ask them to take? If they’ve only snapped photos of her now, she must be doing a great job hiding as there were so many pap photos of Laura last year.

Re: the bold, that's the key thing IMO - Chelsie is quite unlike all past lasting F1s.  Laura was IMO only too happy to be in the spotlight and still is, ditto Snez and Anna to a lesser degree.  Snez was a bit more guarded due to her child and Anna due to her career as a lawyer, but both still happy to continue their "roles" post show in regards to social media updates for their fans, public weddings etc.

Chelsie seems much more guarded, and significantly, I think she is also quite different to Matt in that regard.  He was quite "high visibility" before the show - with his video postings, lectures and so on - and IMO is hoping this show will be a springboard to more work in that arena (I could see him wanting to be Australia's answer to Brian Cox).  He doesn't want to just quietly slip back to his old life, IMO.

Chelsie will have to weigh up not just her feelings for Matt but what her future will be like if she commits to being part of his "brand".  Body language in their first interviews will be a good indication IMO, but we will probably have to wait the contracted 3 months to find out whether she thinks being with him is worth it in the long run.  I have a suspicion she'll decide it's not, but happy to be proven wrong.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:09 pm

IMHO I wouldn’t do media prior frc either given the edit. All questions would centre around Matt/Abbie chemistry. I would also b extremely disappointed with story lines. Even if f1 she still looks gullible to b with him given edit and their ‘suppose’ lack of chemistry. Viewers will all question their relationship. Sad for them. Hoping for TB to redeem themselves in next 2 episodes so ending believable and post media not a continuation of Matt/Abbie.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:52 pm

@Bobette I've wondered what's ahead career-wise for Matt. There are only so many universities in Melbourne and only a few academic positions in astrophysics in each uni. Would Chelsie consider moving states or countries for his opportunities? I don't know who Brian Cox is (too lazy to google) but clearly Matt could be some type of spokesperson for science-related reporting or causes or more. Is Chelsie up for this? I think Tim was more interested in media opportunities than Anna was but she's grown into her own. I always have felt Tim wanted to slim down and firm up Anna via his own fitness program and am reluctant to endorse that type of boyfriend!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:02 pm

Rikkim wrote:I totally agree @chailatte.
IMO she looks like she waiting for the train, possibly on her way to work.

Found this pic on insta, I think I can post this as the profile is public. Looks like she was at Revellers bar in Prahran 3 days ago, so she is getting out and about.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2aopFFDtud/?igshid=1obohigj5wc8d
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Screen10

I noticed this post above has "drmattagnew " did I miss this part in the first episode? does Matt have a doctorate degree? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80