SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ZeegaZigHah Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:17 pm

Loulou wrote:IMHO I wouldn’t do media prior frc either given the edit. All questions would centre around Matt/Abbie chemistry. I would also b extremely disappointed with story lines.  Even if f1 she still looks gullible to b with him given edit and their ‘suppose’ lack of chemistry. Viewers will all question their relationship.  Sad for them.  Hoping for TB to redeem themselves in next 2 episodes so ending believable and post media not a continuation of Matt/Abbie.

Agreed, @Loulou.  If she's indeed the now official girlfriend of the Bach, their story in the show's edits are not really that to be excited about because it's roughly all 60% about the foreplays between Abbie & Matt! :uptonogood   Even if Chelsie had already been aware of THAT chemistry while filming :stirthepot , still all that could be too confronting (and REVEALING) for Chelsie to watch twice weekly.

And if this statement from Matt is to be considered (“Um, if I’m honest, I don’t actually watch it anymore”), -- yep, the edits of the advanced makeout footages may have caused some stirs that's why "he’s not entirely sure if she’s been watching the episodes on Channel 10."

Still in a relationship with the winner, according to another interview? But he does not know if she's watching the show? Why, don't lovebirds talk? question  

And that statement came out just in time when the Abbie scenes got hotter & hotter. Article was posted on 6 September.

Bobette wrote:
Chelsie seems much more guarded, and significantly, I think she is also quite different to Matt in that regard.  He was quite "high visibility" before the show - with his video postings, lectures and so on - and IMO is hoping this show will be a springboard to more work in that arena (I could see him wanting to be Australia's answer to Brian Cox).  He doesn't want to just quietly slip back to his old life, IMO.

Chelsie will have to weigh up not just her feelings for Matt but what her future will be like if she commits to being part of his "brand".  Body language in their first interviews will be a good indication IMO, but we will probably have to wait the contracted 3 months to find out whether she thinks being with him is worth it in the long run.  I have a suspicion she'll decide it's not, but happy to be proven wrong.

I agree Matt has geared for the spotlight pre-theBachelor, this is what he wants, for whatever purpose this may serve his career. While Chelsie, based on her instagram posts pre-Bachelor and despite some bikini photos, has not been "modelizing" herself or curating her account for a part time modeling career in any way like most of the girls in the show with a special interest in their 15 minutes of fame.

So, yeah, not heading in the same direction can be a major factor.

Also, what girl would be happy if her already perfectly fit and slender body would be needlessly butchered askewed by the show, for Photoshop's sake :headbanging  This TPTB production is indeed something....

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Jolena wrote:I noticed this post above has "drmattagnew " did I miss this part in the first episode? does Matt have a doctorate degree? TIA

@Jolena Yes Matt got his PhD recently so became a doctor after filming wrapped.  

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette I've wondered what's ahead career-wise for Matt. There are only so many universities in Melbourne and only a few academic positions in astrophysics in each uni. Would Chelsie consider moving states or countries for his opportunities? I don't know who Brian Cox is (too lazy to google) but clearly Matt could be some type of spokesperson for science-related reporting or causes or more. Is Chelsie up for this?

@Norcalgal, Brian Cox is a hot British physics professor who has had a stellar (pun intended) career in both teaching and on TV.  When he started teaching at his current university enrolments in physics by women literally jumped 500% laugh out loud

Matt privated/deleted much of his SM before filming began but there is still a lot out there of him presenting lectures and giving YouTube tutorials on space and aliens.  I think he wants to be in the media spotlight.  Chelsie not so much, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:35 pm

Just Looking wrote:@stoneleigh If F1 is meant to be obvious then IMO this only applies to Abbie.  I just do t know why such strong focus would be on Abbie if she wasn’t F1

Sorry, what I meant from that was I heard from a production source, before the show started airing (during the editing process), that F1 was really obvious from the raw footage by about half way through the season. This would have required some creative editing by the production team to make it less obvious. Make of that what you will. Smiley

Disclaimer: I have not been told who F1 is and have no insider info on who wins. I just used to work with people in this field (I'm retired) so I still have some contacts and enjoy analysing the edit. :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:42 pm

There is a new video up on Facebook of Matt prior to the final dates. It is from the early screen caps showing him standing on some rocks in the bush taking off his shirt.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:47 pm

Michdealm wrote:There is a new video up on Facebook of Matt prior to the final dates. It is from the early screen caps showing him standing on some rocks in the bush taking off his shirt.

Can you bring the link from FB over here? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:54 pm

ZeegaZigHah wrote:
Loulou wrote:IMHO I wouldn’t do media prior frc either given the edit. All questions would centre around Matt/Abbie chemistry. I would also b extremely disappointed with story lines.  Even if f1 she still looks gullible to b with him given edit and their ‘suppose’ lack of chemistry. Viewers will all question their relationship.  Sad for them.  Hoping for TB to redeem themselves in next 2 episodes so ending believable and post media not a continuation of Matt/Abbie.

Agreed, @Loulou.  If she's indeed the now official girlfriend of the Bach, their story in the show's edits are not really that to be excited about because it's roughly all 60% about the foreplays between Abbie & Matt! :uptonogood   Even if Chelsie had already been aware of THAT chemistry while filming :stirthepot , still all that could be too confronting (and REVEALING) for Chelsie to watch twice weekly.

And if this statement from Matt is to be considered (“Um, if I’m honest, I don’t actually watch it anymore”), -- yep, the edits of the advanced makeout footages may have caused some stirs that's why "he’s not entirely sure if she’s been watching the episodes on Channel 10."

Still in a relationship with the winner, according to another interview? But he does not know if she's watching the show? Why, don't lovebirds talk? question  

And that statement came out just in time when the Abbie scenes got hotter & hotter. Article was posted on 6 September.

Bobette wrote:
Chelsie seems much more guarded, and significantly, I think she is also quite different to Matt in that regard.  He was quite "high visibility" before the show - with his video postings, lectures and so on - and IMO is hoping this show will be a springboard to more work in that arena (I could see him wanting to be Australia's answer to Brian Cox).  He doesn't want to just quietly slip back to his old life, IMO.

Chelsie will have to weigh up not just her feelings for Matt but what her future will be like if she commits to being part of his "brand".  Body language in their first interviews will be a good indication IMO, but we will probably have to wait the contracted 3 months to find out whether she thinks being with him is worth it in the long run.  I have a suspicion she'll decide it's not, but happy to be proven wrong.

I agree Matt has geared for the spotlight pre-theBachelor, this is what he wants, for whatever purpose this may serve his career. While Chelsie, based on her instagram posts pre-Bachelor and despite some bikini photos, has not been "modelizing" herself or curating her account for a part time modeling career in any way like most of the girls in the show with a special interest in their 15 minutes of fame.

So, yeah, not heading in the same direction can be a major factor.

Also, what girl would be happy if her already perfectly fit and slender body would be needlessly butchered askewed by the show, for Photoshop's sake :headbanging  This TPTB production is indeed something....

I took his comment about not being sure if his F1 is watching the show or not as a very smart answer and mentally high fived him for listening to his PR briefing. He has no idea what any of the girls have said to the media about whether they are watching or not watching the show. Giving a definitive answer to that question might have ruled out some of the women for being F1. I also took his answer of saying he is not watching the show anymore as a very smart answer... I don't believe him for a second. Saying he's not watching the show means that he doesn't have to justify why he would still be with Abby as a potential F1 after watching her antics with the other women. He has cut off all the questions before they get asked. Very very smart man. I am so impressed by his media rounds. clapping!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:01 am

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/2727805370779270/

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:48 am

stoneleigh wrote:
I don't believe him for a second. Saying he's not watching the show means that he doesn't have to justify why he would still be with Abby as a potential F1 after watching her antics with the other women. He has cut off all the questions before they get asked. Very very smart man. I am so impressed by his media rounds. clapping!

True! He has probably done all explaining to his real girlfriend at the time of the interview and definitely do not want to explain over and over again to the rest of the fans. Like any typical man, less words less mistakes, 'that's all in the past now', so to speak. thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 3806527698 .

And agreed, he's too into the showbizness thing to not watch the episodes for real.

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 am

More pictures of Matt and Chelsie on their F3 date, we’ll see tonight what they decide to show and not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7475685/amp/The-Bachelors-Matt-Agnew-Chelsie-McLeod-kiss-final-date.html

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 F303c310
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 34547f10
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Afccb810

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 7938d010
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 4b411910
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 B4974a10
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 D5f16e10
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 5786fe10

Last edited by Zaynab on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:14 am

Matt and Chelsie really look good together ,they seem so happy. I hope she is F1. Beauty and brains makes for awesome couple imo.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:33 am

Chelsie changed her Insta picture to an official promotional picture. Plus Elly has officially changed net profile to a business profile laugh out loud, I actually think for someone who was always calling out Abbie's intentions, her posts clearly indicate someone who really wants that sweet influencer life.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:36 am

Vjeff wrote:Chelsie changed her Insta picture to an official promotional picture. Plus Elly has officially changed net profile to a business profile laugh out loud, I actually think for someone who was always calling out Abbie's intentions, her posts clearly indicate someone who really wants that sweet influencer life.

What's Chelsie's IG name? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80