SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:46 am

Jolena wrote:From the season previews A friend of mine is thinking that when Chris approaches Peter at the end he might be getting ready to propose to Hannah Ann and whatever it is that Chris tells him might have to do with Madison coming back assuming she left before the FRC. It's possible that  when he goes to talk to his parents it's at that point his mother tells him not to let her go and to bring her home to them no idea What do you guys think?
Also , from Laurazima's IG she says that something to think about is, if Peter;s mom is saying "bring her home to us" Madison has already been to their home so can it be someone else she's talking about although it's Madison that most would assume she's talking about.  

Sure, but I don't buy he would be about to propose to HS and then not just because Madi was back. Usually, they would have the 'talk' and that's it. Only way there is no talk is she's gone.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 am

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:From the season previews A friend of mine is thinking that when Chris approaches Peter at the end he might be getting ready to propose to Hannah Ann and whatever it is that Chris tells him might have to do with Madison coming back assuming she left before the FRC. It's possible that  when he goes to talk to his parents it's at that point his mother tells him not to let her go and to bring her home to them no idea What do you guys think?
Also , from Laurazima's IG she says that something to think about is, if Peter;s mom is saying "bring her home to us" Madison has already been to their home so can it be someone else she's talking about although it's Madison that most would assume she's talking about.  

Sure, but I don't buy he would be about to propose to HS and then not just because Madi was back.  Usually, they would have the 'talk' and that's it. Only way there is no talk is she's gone.

I doubt it too but maybe that's the part that hasen't been filmed yet, him going after Madison. no idea Maybe RS will get some info. If there's still more filming to be done lets hope a neighbor and bachelor nation person spots the ABC van and camera's or even Peter. laugh out loud duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:58 am

That or HS is the one who leaves.  If that's the case, this show is fake and it's another Matt Grant season to me.

Back to trying to find out where the heck that boat Madi and Peter are on is from. Can anyone tell where in Peru they are?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:30 am

atem wrote:That or HS is the one who leaves.  If that's the case, this show is fake and it's another Matt Grant season to me.

Back to trying to find out where the heck that boat Madi and Peter are on is from.  Can anyone tell where in Peru they are?

OMG, I thought I had completely removed all memory of Matt Grant from my brain. Now I have to start all over again. cantstopl

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:He wore the bead bracelet kissing HS on the beach.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Untitl10

Can someone give me a link as to where this cap came from? TYIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=329s

Ok - who sneaked one of Nemo and Dory’s fishy friends into this pic?? I can’t unsee it now cantstopl :fishing: hehehe

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:46 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Other screencaps.

Hannah Ann and Peter I believe this one goes with the sunset ones we believe is her (same style top).
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Scree231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=329s

Look at the blur on that bikini bottom  cantstopl

cantstopl
And just a thought, but maybe the little pouch Peter is wearing / attached to his wrist contains the ‘ KEY ‘ to the Fantasy Suite...? Isn’t it one if not THE last date with the F2? If they came to that beach on a boat OR are returning to a boat after the beach ? Did we sleuth HS location and room for that date ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:49 am

In the previews when Peter says"everytime Im with you it gets better and better" is that Madison's head? because they then go to Kelly and him in the hot tub/pool. Their hair is so similar that it hard to tell. anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:59 am

Jolena wrote:In the previews when Peter says"everytime Im with you it gets better and better" is that Madison's head? because they then go to Kelly and him in the hot tub/pool. Their hair is so similar that it hard to tell. anyone? TIA

Yes.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 KElO4X9

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 EnHsMwH

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 KUsjUX2

Source: Episode 2

@Astrobach I think the beach is probably Couran Cove/Stradbroke Island in QLD, not sure exactly where they stayed.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Fmu9Vgy

Source: Episode 1

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 RxwySug

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:01 am

Thank you @Bobette for letting me know where I they were in Peru!
If it was Lima, we have tons of beaches right by the “Green Coast” which is right in Lima by the coast. I used to go jogging from my house to the coast, and jump into the ocean, then jog back. Also, starting about 1 hour both ways, North & South, from Lima, they are beaches and resorts galore! But one that is most popular is Paracas, which is right before Ica - takes about 5 hours to drive there from Lima though (no airlines go there, unless it is a private plane, but no airports around there!) The only thing is, if they went to Paracas (where their beaches are gorgeous, and there are tons of water sports to do, why did they not visit the famous “Nazca Lines” ? which are right by Paracas? We would have seen some footage of that, as the only way you can see them is by air... they have special helicopters that run all day for tourists. Every little town throughout the Coast of Peru, has beaches, tons of fishing (and fishing boats like the one on the SC) and it is too broad to determine sad

Cusco is where Arie was (as well as Ica that is famous for its endless sand dunes!) In Cusco we would have seen at least a glimpse of Machu Picchu? Or other famous ruins around there. But I see none! There are lots of water springs though, so one of the SC could be there? I will contact my sister and ask if she knows if there were filming crews along the Coast of Lima?
They are making it really hard for us this time around, that is for sure!
Now that I look at that SC of the sparkling dress more carefully, I think it may be Madi... heck! Who knows! I will go and check the slow motion video Smiley

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:05 am

Oh! Just saw the slow motion video a bit, that little white pouch is not attached to Peter’s wrist at all... it was just sitting there beside the girls hip, you can see Peter’s wrist wearing 2 bracelets... or ties, or something.

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:07 am

@TrishB I've been working on the assumption that this is Kelsey's date in in Peru.  Do you recognise the landscape?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 7tcquTL

Source: Episode 2

And in this SC (Also Kelsey IMO) the pattern of the rug on the wall looks Aztec to me - what do you think?  question

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 KuUzkhv

Source: Episode 1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:16 am

Slow motion video at 6:10 is in Barranco, a district of Lima, they are on the famous “ Puente De Los Suspiros “ (Sighing Bridge) -

@Bobette The last pic looks like they are in an Artisan Market (inside one of their stores) just because of the rustic style and different artifacts I see, plus that thing they are laying on is not a proper bed, it is more like a mattress where they have piled up different types of blankets or tapestry? We have huge Artisan Markets in Lima, and also in Cusco... hard to tell where.

The bottom one would look to me more like the surroundings of Cusco. Tons of green hills amidst the mountains and cloudy skies at that time of year in Cusco.

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022