SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:25 am

I think the girl in the elevator is Victoria F still... I don’t think Sydney comes back? Not sure...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:50 am

TrishB wrote:I think the girl in the elevator is Victoria F still... I don’t think Sydney comes back? Not sure...

The timing of Sydney's IG post of her wearing the exact outfit is a bit suss IMO.  If it's not her in the elevator it seems like she and Vic F are swapping clothes to deliberately mislead IMO.

ETA: Oh right I didn't realise Sydney has already been eliminated (haven't watched the past two episodes - too much "drama" for my taste). Probably Vic F wearing Sydney's clothes then I guess.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:07 am

Do we know where they stayed at Virginia Beach?

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:23 am

heart wrote:Do we know where they stayed at Virginia Beach?

No.  We tried looking at every hotel.  I thought it was the Holiday Inn due to the type of outside elevator, bit the carpet didn't match.  Plus, people don't take pictures of elevators. laugh out loud  

I think before she left, she gave VF some clothes. Madi is already recycling her clothes in the next episode.

I think how she hides her face shows its VF.  I don't take Sydney to hide her face.

eta

@bobette If you look at Sydney Hightower's Instagram, I think it makes it clear she doesn't come back.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:07 pm

atem wrote:
heart wrote:Do we know where they stayed at Virginia Beach?

No.  We tried looking at every hotel.  I thought it was the Holiday Inn due to the type of outside elevator, bit the carpet didn't match.  Plus, people don't take pictures of elevators. laugh out loud  

I think before she left, she gave VF some clothes. Madi is already recycling her clothes in the next episode.

I think how she hides her face shows its VF.  I don't take Sydney to hide her face.

eta

@bobette If you look at Sydney Hightower's Instagram, I think it makes it clear she doesn't come back.

Okay so it's either Peru or Hometowns in my opinion. I don't see her wearing that outfit in Australia because of it being warm, but you never know.

I agree they're sharing clothes because Victoria F wore that red and white polka dot dress twice, so she probably needs other stuff.

IMO that's Victoria in the elevator. When I first saw it live, that's who I thought it was. I'll look around to see what I can find.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:05 pm

TrishB wrote:I think the girl in the elevator is Victoria F still... I don’t think Sydney comes back? Not sure...

I am wondering if its just one of those things they show in the previews but not the show. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

I am wondering if its just one of those things they show in the previews but not the show.  IMO

Maybe, because just looking at Sydeny's Instagram, you know she doesn't come back.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Peter with Victoria
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Scree363

Peter in the same outfit as he is with the candle watching a car.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Scree378
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Scree382

I know the preview tries to make like him watching the car means he is watching someone leaving, I think these are all after he gives Victoria the first rose on the 3on1. In the preview where its much darker and colder hence the jacket he tells Victoria "I like what we have," don't think he would say that unless she wasn't safe at that point. I think the last rose is between Kelley and Hannah Ann.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Good points. Ugh. I don't look forward to Kelley being hurt. But, it looks even darker when HS is crying?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:02 pm

atem wrote:Good points.  Ugh.  I don't look forward to Kelley being hurt. But, it looks even darker when HS is crying?

Ugh same. If Kelley was just a bit more into the whole process of this thing, I'd really want her as bachelorette. I can't see her going for that though.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:10 pm

@smg2587 I agree, Hannah Ann was crying in the dark, and Peter was having doubts about Kelley in Costa Rica.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:50 pm

I just remembered in some video we see Sydney say something like “that felt like a slap in the face”. Does anyone remember what she was wearing in that scene? I was wondering if by chance it could have been that black outfit. I can’t find the right video.

I guess Sydney could have left behind clothes but doesn’t Vic F have black pants of her own? I’d think she’d just borrow the top but not black pants too as most women have black pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022