SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:43 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
atem wrote:@smg2587 Could you make caps of the newest commercial with Kelley as the focus?  It looks like he is wearing the jacket when they first come.  Perhaps the weather got better and then he put it back on at night?

smg2587 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Peter with Victoria
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree363

Peter in the same outfit as he is with the candle watching a car.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree378
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree382

I know the preview tries to make like him watching the car means he is watching someone leaving, I think these are all after he gives Victoria the first rose on the 3on1. In the preview where its much darker and colder hence the jacket he tells Victoria "I like what we have," don't think he would say that unless she wasn't safe at that point. I think the last rose is between Kelley and Hannah Ann.

Those producers are something.  He says that to Victoria and then look what happens at her HTD.  I still wonder if Victoria could have been F2 or F1 if her past didn’t factor in.  

I still think peter likes Madison the best but unless him and Hannah Ann progress super fast hometown week I’m pretty convinced that Victoria F is his intended F2 at this point. I just think he still seems unsure about Hannah Ann, with Victoria I feel like his uncertainties lie with being unsure of her feelings not his own. With Hannah Ann I feel like peter is actually questioning her goals in life, how their lives would mesh, etc.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Here are some screencaps of that Kelley preview.

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1225871020013359105?s=20

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree391
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree390
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree392
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree393
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree396
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree399
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree400
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree401
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Scree402

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:30 pm

I am questioning the FS dates. I thought we saw Madi in the Goldcoast room but can’t find that now. How did we determine that to be Madi over HA? I know many here have better memories than me ;)

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am questioning the FS dates.  I thought we saw Madi in the Goldcoast room but can’t find that now.  How did we determine that to be Madi over HA?  I know many here have better memories than me ;)

We only have proof of the day portion for HS at the beach and VF. We have nothing for Madi (as usual) and the Gold Coast was filmed on Thursday. VF on Saturday.

There was sleuthing done by a Instagram site (can't recall the name) and had the names of the places they filmed, but the day portion for Madi's.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am questioning the FS dates.  I thought we saw Madi in the Goldcoast room but can’t find that now.  How did we determine that to be Madi over HA?  I know many here have better memories than me ;)

Believe in what happens here not what happens elsewhere.  The person that is adamant that it is HS behind the door is a stan of hers and will not accept any one besides HS being in any of the romantic screenshots.

They don't have awesome sleuthers from Australia to set them straight as to the locations Smiley

And, for the record, I agree that it is very hard to find anything this season on past threads.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:41 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

Believe in what happens here not what happens elsewhere.  The person that is adamant that it is HS behind the door is a stan of hers and will not accept any one besides HS being in any of the romantic screenshots.

They don't have awesome sleuthers from Australia to set them straight as to the locations Smiley

And, for the record, I agree that it is very hard to find anything this season on past threads.

Oh I 1000% believe here more. I am just trying to remember as I know we had it figured out early.

I troll the other site trying to give accurate information but they are too far off the cliff imo. I know it’s a lost cause

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:19 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

Oh I 1000% believe here more. I am just trying to remember as I know we had it figured out early.

I troll the other site trying to give accurate information but they are too far off the cliff imo.  I know it’s a lost cause
Link to the thread that recaps what we know...  with links to photos.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5414-bachelor-24-peter-weber-sleuthed-information-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#1441669

Edit:

Could one of our Aussie friends give us the actual location information of the FSD's and how far apart they are from each other?  I am curious about that.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:32 pm

Brought over from episode thread:

Bobette wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Preview clip Hannah Ann and Kelsey discussing the roses being a serious this week during either Madison or Natasha's date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8UYp3flIZJ/

Hotel is Swissôtel Lima - uploading to the SC thread now.

Swissôtel Lima

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 HeOTeuX

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 5pArqRm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:36 pm

We see Madi in the bathroom with Peter and we see one of those metal bed lamps on the headboard that the Gold Coast Hotel has. They look like mail slots to me laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Carpet comparison for Swissôtel Lima - doesn't look like a perfect match but could be low res on the preview SC due to low light.  
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 YZSKhxE

Source

Wooden skirting boards and lighting design are very similar to the hallway shot IMO.  Need to find some pics of their elevators...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 VCyV6re

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 IEPqQVa

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Here is a youtube video and I don't think that's it. Unless it's a servants entrance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhPa3NF8Ro

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 pm

@Bobette Great find for the hotel! yes
Now, we have to remember that the women NEVER stay in the same hotel as the Lead. Therefore, the corridor and elevator scenes are most likely the one where Peter stayed in NOT the one where they did. We need 2 hotels... far enough distance to avoid walking there without producers! laugh out loud
The main hotel where producers and women are usually uses a room for the ITM s too. So that the decor and stuff would be a different feel than the other one. All IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022