SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:58 am

Wow @Bobette This is wonderful!!

@Atem I hope they did something exciting like parasailing, or the tour of the Nazca Lines, but I have no idea... they are not showing anything for us grrr

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:03 am

Bobette wrote:HOLA COSTA RICA!    Found it.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887  Villa Palacio, The Springs Resort:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FFXROoW

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 ZWWUC9o

Source: Episode 2

Pool in this SC is also a match IMO:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 10yDvlA

Source: Episode 1

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 GoZPEcH

Source

I think these are probably also Costa Rica (similar wood colour and floral arrangements featuring Bird of Paradise)

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 BdpB5hQ

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 BSZTlpp

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 CLSLPFf

Source

The resort also has a tonne of hot springs lit in a similar way to the SC with Kelley so that's probably there too IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Y1wIh5F

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 GPXp9qF

Source
You are amazing at this!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:53 am

@TrishB thanks for the info on the fishing boats! I was looking everywhere for them!

@Bobette thumbsup Awesome sleuthing!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:20 pm

So, in trying to figure out who are the two women are sitting next to the pool. Is that Tammy and Kelsey?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:29 pm

Kelsey and Madi? Not sure @atem

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:51 pm

I think Madi is in the white tank, but I am not sure either.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 pm

atem wrote:
Bobette wrote:HOLA COSTA RICA!    Found it.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887  Villa Palacio, The Springs Resort:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FFXROoW

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 ZWWUC9o

Pool in this SC is also a match IMO:

I see Kelsey and most likely Kelley as well. On the photo above where all the woman are on the balcony, she seems to be the one wearing that blue t shirt. I think the hair color and length works too, as is the body shape. It could possibly be Sydney too, but right now I am 80% with Kelley on that one. Aren’t they seen together before anyway?
JMO

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 GoZPEcH

Source

I think these are probably also Costa Rica (similar wood colour and floral arrangements featuring Bird of Paradise)

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 BdpB5hQ

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 BSZTlpp

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 CLSLPFf

Source

The resort also has a tonne of hot springs lit in a similar way to the SC with Kelley so that's probably there too IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Y1wIh5F

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 GPXp9qF

Source
You are amazing at this!

I put my comments right under the pool photo.

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:43 pm

I don't think it's Sydney, but you could be right about it being Kelley.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:52 pm

Astrobach wrote:

I see Kelsey and most likely Kelley as well. On the photo above where all the woman are on the balcony, she seems to be the one wearing that blue t shirt. I think the hair color and length works too, as is the body shape. It could possibly be Sydney too, but right now I am 80% with Kelley on that one. Aren’t they seen together before anyway? JMO

I've lightened the SC below a bit - the blonde looks like Kelsey to me too but not sure about the brunette in the blue t-shirt.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 HLVXdmc

But can confirm this is definitely Kelley below IMO - same pants.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 10LwcA0

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8QunF72

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:04 pm

That happened before any dates happened as they are in the same clothes as when they arrived.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:21 pm

Could be Victoria F, since they appear to be close (Kelsey and her) in the house, and it seems like Kelsey is having a close conversation with her.

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:26 pm

If this Kelsey/Kelley by the pool thing happen on first filming day for the women in Costa Rica, could it be a reaction to Peter's accident/injury that happen while they where in route? Just a thought I had.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022