SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:24 pm

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 53608610
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 53557e10

I think the silver dress is the hometown rose ceremony.

The blinds behind MADISON look purple, but it’s because there is a purple light on the floor. The same blinds are behind Kelsey.

Does anyone know where the F4 ceremony was filmed?

The above caps from @CaliforniaGirl seem to show that Madi and Kelsey are at the same place.
Only problem is that we have no idea where they filmed the F4 rose ceremony.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KBiegs88 Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:15 pm

atem wrote:
CaliforniaGirl wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 53608610
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 53557e10

The blinds behind MADISON look purple, but it’s because there is a purple light on the floor. The same blinds are behind Kelsey.

The above caps from @CaliforniaGirl seem to show that Madi and Kelsey are at the same place.

Someone on Reddit found the jumpsuit in the first screenshot that Madison is wearing. I think it confirms that the walking away pic is not the same location as the first pic as it’s backless. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 A8535710

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:20 pm

Wow! Thank you! But, now I'm confused as to when they talk about him having sex with 'someone'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:41 pm

@atem  Maybe it’s at the final three rose ceremony. They stand around with each other waiting for Peter to show up, I can see Victoria saying something about it to almost get in Madison’s head. Especially if she was salty about her pulling Peter aside at the Hometown rose ceremony. And what is their reason for not showing us any of Madison’s daytime fantasy suite in the previews?

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Can anyone get a better picture of the structure with Madi walking away?

KBiegs88 wrote:@atem  Maybe it’s at the final three rose ceremony. They stand around with each other waiting for Peter to show up, I can see Victoria saying something about it to almost get in Madison’s head. Especially if she was salty about her pulling Peter aside at the Hometown rose ceremony. And what is their reason for not showing us any of Madison’s daytime fantasy suite in the previews?

I mean Peter talking about him having sex.  When would that happen? Who is he talking to?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:32 pm

atem wrote:Can anyone get a better picture of the structure with Madi walking away?

KBiegs88 wrote:@atem  Maybe it’s at the final three rose ceremony. They stand around with each other waiting for Peter to show up, I can see Victoria saying something about it to almost get in Madison’s head. Especially if she was salty about her pulling Peter aside at the Hometown rose ceremony. And what is their reason for not showing us any of Madison’s daytime fantasy suite in the previews?

I mean Peter talking about him having sex.  When would that happen? Who is he talking to?

Could he be talking to CH? Or do we know it’s one of the women?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:39 pm

The commercial doesn't show us who he's talking to.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:01 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
atem wrote:

Someone on Reddit found the jumpsuit in the first screenshot that Madison is wearing. I think it confirms that the walking away pic is not the same location as the first pic as it’s backless.]

HA.  I knew those silver sequins weren't the same.   yes

I'm not convinced these are the same location - the slats in the blinds look a different width, and I see no diagonal cross-bar behind Kelsey.  Might be a different set of blinds at the same place but the blinds in these SCs are not an exact match IMO.

luvstx wrote:This is the Hannah Ann sc, I was referring to.  I am pretty sure that is a Longitude 131 raised tent room behind her

We already saw that scene - it was during the champagne aftermath IIRC - so not in AU (just the same species of plant).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:27 pm

But, the silver dress (looks to be a dress) when Madi is walking away is in AU, right? So, now back to figuring out where that Morning Glories painting/mural is at!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:33 pm

atem wrote:Can anyone get a better picture of the structure with Madi walking away?

Not sure if we should believe rob mills but in the Rob mills podcast he said that pretty much Madi told him before FS dates...So Pete had a choice if Madi was his intended F1 he either respects her wishes or else... but Peter being the horniest bach that obviously didn't happen :/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:58 pm

@LeapofFaith According to RS column today, Madison had that talk with Peter at hometown. Which means, as speculated, that he knew full well where she stood and he made a choice to go ahead and follow his ‘ impulses’ as opposed to his heart or even his logic IMO. What was actually said and in what way remains to be seen next week. Also a reminder that despite the order of showing Madison HTD, she was filmed FIRST. Right before Victoria. Wonder how he feels now watching the train wreck on screen...
JMHOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:12 pm

We will see the edited version, but right now I am trying to figure out who the heck Peter is talking to with the morning glories painting in the back of him. Could that also be a prop?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022