SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:17 pm

atem wrote:We will see the edited version, but right now I am trying to figure out who the heck Peter is talking to with the morning glories painting in the back of him.  Could that also be a prop?

@atem It could be CH in a wig at this point. laugh out loud

Same shirt and jacket in the painting pic and the outdoor hugging pic, and same silver dress in the outdoor hugging pic and walking away pic, but I'm still not 100% convinced that the girl pictured is Madi - body shape and hair also resemble VF IMO.

ETA:  All the same location/event IMO

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 RTcqs17

Source: Episode 7

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 2ZgmeOe

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Srdd0Tb

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:31 pm

@Bobette yes, I have also had my doubts about WHO this is and my guess is again VF for many reasons but main ones are her hand ( nails, placement etc), her hair, she’s CRYING AND WALKING AWAY, the height ( how she fits into his arms. Still no idea
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:38 pm

@Astrobach Yes, the nails look like VF to me too.  And the look in Pete's face is like "oh here we go again..."  laugh out loud

From a storyline point of view it makes sense for it to be Madi, but that's another reason I'm doubting it is.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:40 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette yes, I have also had my doubts about WHO this is and my guess is again VF for many reasons but main ones are her hand ( nails, placement etc), her hair, she’s CRYING AND WALKING AWAY, the height ( how she fits into his arms. Still no idea

Have we sleuthed where the F3-2 RC is? This could be VF going home.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:56 pm

@Astrobach @Bobette OMG this makes so much sense now! it has to be VF on her FS date... so peter tells VF he had sex with HA she gets upset but still has sex with him(because well she is VF) then tells the girls at F3 RC that she slept with Peter and probably asks who else did (because she is so petty) ? Madi probably is in shock so still excepts peters rose but then has time to think about and leaves before MTP..So Barb says go get her because well she met HA and thinks Madi probably is a better choice for him?? jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:02 pm

It was determined a few pages back that Victoria is wearing the black dress rolling on the bed with Peter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:03 pm

@LeapofFaith But if that's VF rolling around the bed in a dress almost identical to the one on her IG story her FSD was at Songbirds and she wasn't wearing a silver dress.

If it was Madi on the bed at Songbirds and VF in the silver dress, it would then need to be Hannah behind the door at the GC Star, and the hair is too long to be Hannah IMO.  

jojo47 wrote:Have we sleuthed where the F3-2 RC is? This could be VF going home.

We haven't, so this is a possibility IMO.  

That said she seems like the type to kick and scream, not walk calmly away and accept a conciliatory hug.

So... yeah.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:07 pm

@LeapofFaith laugh out loud OR how about this one:

He sleeps with VF, because she had the first date, as arranged with producers for maximum effect, then possibly with HA but no matter what, she is not taking that her seductive moves have not given her a free pass to a rose and more TV exposure. I bet the producers THEN plan the girl chat to REALLY stir things up between them as VF is out of sight until they get back in the US.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:19 pm

Astrobach wrote:@LeapofFaith laugh out loud OR how about this one:

He sleeps with VF, because she had the first date, as arranged with producers for maximum effect, then possibly with HA but no matter what, she is not taking that her seductive moves have not given her a free pass to a rose and more TV exposure. I bet the producers THEN plan the girl chat to REALLY stir things up between them as VF is out of sight until they get back in the US.
JMHO

Per the caps, if VF is in the black dress rolling on the bed, she was last.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:37 pm

@atem where do we know this as fact? I forget the name of that hotel and it’s location...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:27 pm

Astrobach wrote:@atem where do we know this as fact? I forget the name of that hotel and it’s location...

@Astrobach it's Songbirds Rainforest Retreat, Tamborine Mountain QLD as sleuthed by @Agent99.  

I'm still on the fence about who the girl is despite the matching dress on VF's IG (could be a red herring).

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 WnUbI9H

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 CEDPTzE

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview

ETA: Noting also that Tamborine Mountain is quite a long way from Morans Falls (location of the hiking SCs).

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 OM9Duv2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:48 pm

atem wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@LeapofFaith laugh out loud OR how about this one:

JMHO

Per the caps, if VF is in the black dress rolling on the bed, she was last.

Is it known that VF is last FD or that this location is last FD? We still have CH saying “what happened last night?” to Peter at a RC. Is that at the RC after FDs? If so, we know something went down at the last FD. Sorry if I have asked you that before. It’s hard to follow all the recent caps & discussion! Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022