SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He looks like his mom??? So cute! I'm thinking that's his mom, I apologise if it's not?

I give them both credit for giving the relationship a shot! If he's willing to move to her, that tells me his feelings are genuine. (I always thought they were)To me she was really upset when he left paradise and perhaps realized she was messing up a good thing.

They are an unlikely pairing to me simply because he seemed immature and goofy, not in a funny way, but he has grown on me with his sincerity.

He’s a bit of a nutcase with severe jealousy issues, IMO. The way he dealt with, lied about, attempted to overtalk Derick was completely unacceptable in the real world. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by suzq Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:57 pm

RS seems to think that Tayshia and JPJ are broken up. I don't know if it's true or not.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:47 pm

On Today's episode of the Almost Famous podcast, Ben and Ashley were talking about the fact that next week they would be interviewing Tayshia and they speculated that Tayshia and JPJ may have broken up because originally both Tayshia and JPJ were supposed to be scheduled to be on the podcast together.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:09 am

suzq wrote:On Today's episode of the Almost Famous podcast, Ben and Ashley were talking about the fact that next week they would be interviewing Tayshia and they speculated that Tayshia and JPJ may have broken up because originally both Tayshia and JPJ were supposed to be scheduled to be on the podcast together.  

It's possible that JPJ wasn't able to make the podcast due to his hectic schedule. He mentioned during the interview after the Reunion Show.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:43 am

It is interesting that I read that Derek is also going to be in Vegas for the IHeart Music Festival this weekend along with Tayshia and so other Bachelor Nation folks -- some that have IHeart podcasts. That was what JPJ was supposed to go to with Tayshia.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:48 am

@GuardianAngel  Another unlikely couple. IMO

But hoping they can make a go of it. JPJ didn’t handle the situation with Derek well. He like others on the beach did their part in character assignation attempts and that is not cool. taysha imo was not innocent in that triangle.
These folk let their egos in the way and many on BIPa are guilty of it and come out looking like turds.
Tasha is lucky to have this head over heels guy in her life. Navigating a RL relationship is going to be tricky but seems like they can make it work.

taysha put out a tweet debunking Rs claims of a break up. Not sure what’s going on there.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:42 am

suzq wrote:It is interesting that I read that Derek is also going to be in Vegas for the IHeart Music Festival this weekend along with Tayshia and so other Bachelor Nation folks -- some that have IHeart podcasts.  That was what JPJ was supposed to go to with Tayshia.

JPJ has a job. A job he went back to right after filming. A career that he wants to keep working in. I honestly don't expect him to show up at all of these fame wh*re events the rest of them go to. He might have wanted to go to the festival but if something work related came up, I cannot see him blowing that off just for iHeart. He was actually lucky that he was able to get off for filming 2 shows in less than 6 months. He is probably playing it safe as far as his job goes right now. If he does find a position in CA and moves, he might be able to attend more of these kind of events. Even after the filming of Hannah's season, he did not attend these kind of things. He went back to his previous life.

In other words, just because he isn't going doesn't mean they are dunzo. Because as of right now, they both have said they are still together.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:53 am

I think a bigger red flag when it comes to TayPJ is that the only couple things they’ve posted have all been from that one weekend she went to get back with him. No recent pics/vids.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think a bigger red flag when it comes to TayPJ is that the only couple things they’ve posted have all been from that one weekend she went to get back with him. No recent pics/vids.

I noticed this too.  I actually think that Tayshia and Derrick are a better fit.  Jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:47 pm

After the reunion they were both interviewed, said they have been face timing every day. JPJ said he was looking into job opportunities & moving to LA so they could be near each other. They also said they have a Bucket list and want to go to Bali. Then today there is an article posted today where JPJ talks about being surprised a casting agent spotted him & (besides his regular work) he is going on TV auditions. He also said Tayshia is going to Paris fashion shows next week so they are both busy right now, but are still together. https://www.bustle.com/p/jpj-confirms-tayshia-is-his-girlfriend-teases-a-future-in-acting-18785386

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:19 pm

Luvstruck wrote:After the reunion they were both interviewed, said they have been face timing every day. JPJ said he was looking into job opportunities & moving to LA so they could be near each other. They also said they have a Bucket list and want to go to Bali. Then today there is an article posted today where JPJ talks about being surprised a casting agent spotted him & (besides his regular work) he is going on TV auditions. He also said Tayshia is going to Paris fashion shows next week so they are both busy right now, but are still together. https://www.bustle.com/p/jpj-confirms-tayshia-is-his-girlfriend-teases-a-future-in-acting-18785386

@Luvstruck :Thanktwo for the update.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Not sure if this interview with Tayshia and JPJ has been posted. It's a good interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HDWfiQzcY4
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+11
ReneeM
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel
Mia_Leoni