SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:40 pm

Just found a video posted 10/20 where JPJ goes on a date as a dating coach. During which the girl Kennedy says something like he just sent Instagram to his girlfriend. Give it a watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5OB4e3UgQ

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:11 pm

John Paul Jones had a Halloween date in Maryland & they dressed as Ken & Barbie. Does anyone know who the girl is? https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TaZrwJO2T/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:37 pm

Looking through her Insta, she seems to be still in high school, do maybe a relative?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:00 pm

Tayshia as guest on Bachelor Happy Hour pod
Pod link

Rachel and Becca K (guest cohost) asked great questions. They talked a lot about Tayshia’s relationship with JPJ but despite that I’m still unclear as a listener. Might just be me.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:35 pm

I listened to the pod cast and what I took away was : Tayshia did not ask JPJ to move to LA for her, he moved to LA to pursue acting because that is where opportunities are. She did say a long distance relationship was hard and they both put the effort in but she had been traveling non-stop since the end of BIP so they really didn't have opportunity to be together, and their communication styles are different, he is very analytical (having been a financial analyst) and she is not. She said they had a good talk when they decided to break up and ended on good terms. She also said who knows about the future. Rachel told her she would put it out there Tayshia should be the next Bachelorette. I'm just sad they didn't stay together because their relationship seemed the most fun and flirty to develop on BIP.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+11
ReneeM
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel
Mia_Leoni