SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:50 am

"POPSUGAR Australia: Congratulations guys! How are you feeling?  Matt: Thank you! Yeah we're very good, we're very excited.  
PS: How did you celebrate last night, did you watch the episode together?  
Chelsie: We did watch the episode, and then we had quite a few phone calls to make.
Matt: Yeah, we had a fair few drinks and FaceTimed friends and family.  
PS: Chelsie, you seemed genuinely shocked that Matt picked you. What made you so adamant it wasn't you?  Chelsie: I think it was because I knew I wasn't very open in my feelings, so I was thinking I'd left it too late. Also, I was up so early that morning, so I was adamant that you couldn't be up at 3am and not be the first person out of the limo. So that meant I was literally like "I'm done, I'm toast, I'm being broken up with, what have I done?" [Laughs]  
PS: Did you ever imagine that the Bachelor would essentially be a male version of you, Chelsie?  Chelsie: Absolutely not! I was pleasantly surprised when I rocked up on the red carpet and I learnt that Matt knew what on earth oxytocin was, and that he was a boy version of me. Clearly, I couldn't have chosen a better Bachelor!  PS: Have either of you ever dated someone you have this much in common with before?  Chelsie: I have definitely not!  Matt: I have definitely had some relationships where I'd say there was a lot in common, I think it comes down to what I find attractive. But I do think Chels and I just have an enormous list of commonality.  PS: I feel like we didn't actually see too much of your final date last night, like they didn't show the night time portion of it. What moments from the date were you guys surprised didn't make the air?  Matt: There wasn't actually a night time portion. . .  Chelsie: We were up very early! The pool was our night portion.  Matt: Yeah, there wasn't a night portion because of the safari starting very early. There was a portion where we saw a musical performance that was cut, but that was really lovely, sharing a drink and watching the performance.  Chelsie: The gist of the story was still there though. . .  Matt: Yeah, the performance had just been a nice thing to share together. The important parts like the safari and the intimate time we had at the end were still shown. There are constraints on the lengths of the dates-  Chelsie: Animals come out at night!  Matt: -And also crew can only work for so long! [Laughs]  
PS: Was there anything else from your love story that you were disappointed didn't make the air?  Matt: There was definitely a proportion of our kisses that got cut. I guess they wanted to make the ones that we shared more rare. I think that's probably the most obvious thing I noticed in the episodes I did watch, that some of the kisses and the connection we had didn't come across.  
PS: I guess they were just really trying to emphasis your intellectual connection, and maybe downplayed your physical one as a result. . .  Matt: Yeah, I think that's right! At the end of the day it's a TV show and it's got a story, and you do want a bit of mystery to that story.  
PS: So Chelsie, when did you realise that you loved Matt?  Chelsie: I knew at hometowns that I was falling in love with him, because I could really picture my life with him, since obviously we're both from Melbourne. But I think I really knew at our date afterwards where he gave me that necklace that tied in all our dates together. It was just so incredibly thoughtful and right then I was just like, "yes, I love this guy."  
PS: Matt, when did you realise Chelsie was the one?  Matt: I think for me it was also at hometowns. There was very obviously that spark on the red carpet, and there was a real moment during our first date together where it hit me that there was something quite special there. But at hometowns where we were could see what life would actually look like together, that's when I was like, "wow, this is something quite amazing."  PS: This is a bit of a cheesy one, but we if can't be mushy on today of all days, when can we be? What do you guys love the most about each other?  Chelsie: [Laughs] I basically just love how Matt makes me feel. I'm very comfortable around him, and he has that emotional intelligence to be able to support me through what has been a very crazy experience.  Matt: For me it's something I banged on about a lot during filming, and I think a lot of it made it to air, it that's it feels like I've found a best friend so to speak. You're having a laugh together, you're gently ribbing each other, there's banter and playfulness, but there's also also that deep affection, support and care for one another. It's finding your best friend that you get to have a cuddle with!
 PS: What's been the most difficult part for you guys since filming ended?  Chelsie: Not being able to see each other was incredibly frustrating, we had a few organise catch ups, but the were out of our control.  Matt: They were also few and far between. In a normal relationship, if you're feeling a bit insecure about anything or if something's weighing on your mind, then you can have a chat or have a cuddle and then everything's alright.  Chelsie: Or talk to your friends about it!  Matt: If something was wrong, we would just felt a bit off and there was nothing we could do other than talk on the phone. We couldn't take to our mates or just catch up and realise everything's actually amazing. So it was really hard, the four months where this relationship was secret was by far the hardest part of the whole experience. You just want to get to where we are today now, and it just seemed so far away at the time.
 PS: Chelsie, I've heard you had regular viewing parties with a big group of friends, how did none of them figure it out?  Chelsie: One of the girls did know, but she kept a huge secret. We FaceTimed that group of friends last night and they were incredibly happy for me. . . and incredibly surprised!
PS: What's next for you guys? Since you both live in Melbourne, is living together on the cards any time soon, or will you play it by ear?  Matt: We're probably being more cautious scientists than playing it by ear. We finally get to have just a normal relationship, and in any relationship there's those key milestones like moving in, but they're the milestones you work towards as a couple. The fun part of any relationship is seeing it grow and develop together. That's what we're most excited for!  
PS: There was also a lot of speculation prior to the finale that you workplaces are a 10 minute walk from each other, so is that handy?  Matt: Yep, that one was actually accurate! We'll be able to have lunches and coffees during the week pretty easily, which is really nice because it means that we can still see each other if for whatever reason we have other commitments in the evenings. We'll always be able to squeeze in time just to see each other.  Chelsie: Yeah, too easy!"]
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/matt-agnew-chelsie-mcleod-interview-bachelor-2019-46646207/amp?__twitter_impression=true

They had a musical performance after the pool portion on their last date which would’ve been cute to see, also thought it was really cute what Chelsie said she loves about him.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:28 am

"Here’s what Chelsie and Dr. Matt had to say about their experience on The Bachelor.
Chelsie on how it’s not that bad watching Dr. Matt get intimate with other women “[It’s] not too difficult. I mean, it’s not the most comfortable situation. But, you know, I am not oblivious to what went on on other dates. I think it’d be weird if he wasn’t kissing other girls. I mean, there is a TV show to produce at the end of the day. And I chose to watch because I’m very comfortable with my relationship with Matt. I’m not gonna watch it again, but it is what it is.”
Dr. Matt on how the strength of their relationship means none of that stuff matters “There’s probably a couple of awkward moments in there. Obviously we can’t watch it together, last night was the first episode we could actually watch together. I think it’s a case of, you know, we’ve had discussions about what happened, but at the end of the day, we’ve got a really healthy strong relationship, we’re both very confident in that. I didn’t watch most of the second half of the show, but Chels decided that she wanted to and that’s completely fine. I think it’s about not looking backward about what’s happened when we were single, but the fact that we’re now we’re together in a relationship looking forward and navigating this new part of our lives.” Chelsie on going on The Bachelor as a bit of a drunken dare “To be honest, it was a bit of a drunken joke when I initially signed up. Obviously it was not something that I would normally do and I tried to pull out quite a few times. And then I guess I was convinced predominantly by one of my best friends in the end. Thank God for her, or I wouldn’t be in this position.” Matt: “I think I owe her a bottle of wine actually, your mate.”
Chelsie on being caught in footage with dumped contestants – something the winners rarely do
“I didn’t know where these videos were going, to be honest, because they were with contestants that had been eliminated already. I just caught up with them because I wanted to, not really thinking of any outcomes or media attention that it would get.”
Chelsie on finding the courage to be totally vulnerable with the Bachelor
“I think for me it all came down to how receptive Matt was of my feelings. I am obviously someone that finds it quite hard to open up but he made me feel incredibly comfortable to do so, which is probably why it worked out between us in the end.”
Dr. Matt on whether he knew it was Chelsie before she finally said ILY, or after
“I was pretty confident in my choice prior to the opening of how Chelsie felt. But obviously it just really reaffirms that decision, knowing that’s exactly where she stood. It just kind of really vindicates the decision and where I was at.”
Dr. Matt on not being able to reciprocate the women’s feelings
“It’s tremendously difficult, because you can’t really say much. You’ve got to try to say enough that it provides some form of reassurance, but with a degree of vagueness I guess almost that it doesn’t give anything away. It’s hard saying that to the person you want to say more to, but it’s almost unfair saying some of those things [to other contestants] because you have to do it contractually. But you know that people are going to get hurt as a result of it all. So it’s really hard in all aspects.”"]

https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-matt-chelsie-exit-interview/82463

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:43 am

@Zaynab Thanks for all these...I doubt I could listen to that outside AU. Very happy about the outcome and that it seemed that their relationship was never really ‘ rocky’ as the media implied...all part of the noise that shrouds the true story.
I’ve not watched the last few episodes yet so now I’m excited ! :sprinklehearts
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Courtesy tenplay

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 3 E7ae8010

Wow! Simply stunning shot of these two in South Africa. Gorgeous! @Sundy bestbud!

Love this one too! The colors are spectacular!!! Stunning couple!

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 3 71079921_3058253477580810_4577596656840605696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQkJ-VnvdVhLmgzwH0QqBd5n3JiDcz8pHpm9ZlipDvzp3rEQA2ENlnRhvUf-IuHPhrw&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Yes @AllAboutLove. I adore them. The have probably resurrected the franchise in Au I think. This is great too. If you haven’t been to tenplay. Go check it out. Matt is hilarious, their relationship was also a flirty/physical one that just wasn’t shown IMO. Or at least in their heads it was

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:02 am

Ok I will post the pic later. It’s not letting me load
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:21 am

I just listened to the podcast Real Talk with Holly and Ali, they had Emma on the show today and she said when people in the house were saying its Ellie we should just leave even though she’s friends with Ellie, she thought no it’s going to be Chelsie, she said there was just something when she saw them together.” And it ended up being correct cause he choose Chelsie, she also said she’s surprised they didn’t show more of chelsie’s humor cause she’s hilarious and her wit. She said she thinks they focused a lot on her past relationship to sort of correct what happened last year with Nick in terms of storylines.
She also said Chelsie comforted her when the show was airing and the editing was going strong with the clinger edit. Emma said she just loves Chelsie.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:42 am

TenplayMatt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 3 9df34210
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:43 am

Starts at 17:50

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:45 am

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3058857394187085&id=478928618846655

The bachelor au posted a video of Matt and Chelsie promo day. I don’t know how to embed video.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:49 am

@AllAboutLove just curious, are you the one who will make a banner with them??? I can’t wait to see it up there! Whoever does it... sweet kiss
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:10 am

@Zaynab

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:47 am

Wishing the happy couple all the best. The following interview today with Mamamia gives me hope that their budding relationship wil have a chance to flourish. Like that Matt turned his frustration into having some fun - healthy way to channel frustration IMO.

After four months of secrecy and hidden rendezvous, bachelor Matt Agnew and his winner Chelsie McLeod can finally be open about their relationship.

Today marked many simple firsts for the couple, like the first time they could walk down the street together.

The pair, who both live in Melbourne, told Mamamia they have done their digging and found a surprising lack of mutual friends, even though they frequent so many of the same places.

Then last weekend they were both invited to separate parties… at the same venue.

Considering no one could know they were together this posed a wee bit of a logistical issue.

“Our catch ups have all been made for us,” Chelsie explained to Mamamia. “We’ve had a few rendezvous, but we did almost accidentally bump into each other last weekend which is kind of exciting, but also sad that I couldn’t go run up to him.”

Matt agreed it was “very frustrating”, especially given the unlucky timing.

“Literally one weekend later, the fact that we happened to end up at the same place would’ve been a lovely coincidence,” he said. “The two parties we were at just happened to be at the same place, but the fact that it happened the week before like was great, ‘Avoid’.

“We had to kind of track each other, because if we happened to be at the same venue people are going to notice, take photos and then it’s out of our control.”

Chelsie tasked Matt with tracking her location so the two could avoid running into each other, and though he said he “did a poor job”, they successfully remained undercover.

The final week didn’t come without its challenges though, mainly in the form of rumours about a breakup and that Matt had ‘done a Blake Garvey’ and got together with another contestant. FYI, in case it isn’t obvious: This is not true!

Mostly, they’ve been able to laugh at the ridiculous rumours, but admitted this week that has been harder.

“This week, with that pressure and strain added, it does get a bit tough because you can’t weigh in on it and you can’t address it, you get frustrated like, ‘Stop saying we aren’t together!'” Matt said. “Generally you just shrug them off, it was only a few days we had to grind it out but it does get frustrating sometimes.”

But hey, that doesn’t mean the bach didn’t have a little fun with it. Throughout recent weeks, Matt has been posting photos on Instagram from all parts of Australia – and uh, Scotland – and he confirmed what we knew all along – he was 100 per cent trolling us.

“I genuinely didn’t leave Melbourne! So I was posting up pictures in Broome, Perth, South Australia and then I threw up the Scotland one and I was like ‘Nah, this is too obvious’ but I still got a few articles from it,” he said.

“I was having a bit of fun with it. The gossip rags were going to write whatever they wanted, so at least this way I had some control over it a little bit, throwing up random locations.”
Chelsie said she watched the entire season - meaning she saw her now-boyfriend pash a fair few other women - but it wasn't until the finale that they watched an episode together.

"I had a group of friends who were really supportive and wanted to watch every single week, so I didn't want to let them down and also I felt it was the best environment to watch the show because I had some idea of what was going on, but because all my friends are very noisy and I wasn't listening to a single conversation, it was kind of just on in the background. It was the perfect way to watch it, distracted," she said.

Matt on the other hand... well, he gave up watching a few weeks ago.

"I just decided I didn't really need to watch it. I formed opinions and connections with everyone on the show and I was happy to take those forward with me as the memories I had.

"I didn't need to see any drama that happened behind-the-scenes away from my eyes. I didn't really see any value I could get from seeing that. I knew how the series played out."

Matt and Chelsie told Mamamia they were happy to put "the hardest part" of this crazy experience behind them and were looking forward to now being public with their relationship - oh, and Matt's now stoked he can say 'I love you' back.

Chelsie first said those three words during their final date in South Africa, but bachie rules state the bach cannot say them back. There's the whole other woman thing, remember.

"I can't say [I love you] back obviously but I've got to say something right? Otherwise it's the equivalent of 'thanks'," Matt said. "I do need to be vague and try provide some degree of reassurance without really saying a lot. There's some help in terms of what language to use, but ultimately it's trying to describe how it makes me feel and how important it is to me to know how they feel."

He said that when Chelsie explained her feelings, he really had to 'bite his tongue' to stop himself responding in kind.

"Again I've got to just say 'That's great, amazing, that's wonderful, you make me happy'," he said laughing, causing Chelsie to crack up laughing at the memory.

They only really planned how to get through the four months between filming ended and now, but are now excited at the prospect of planning their future together.

Already today they've divulged some pretty personal details, after Kyle Sandilands asked about their sex life (because of course he did). So have they discussed what's off limits?

Nope, at least not yet.

"I think probably going through a process like this, you need to accept that there's an element of public investment in our relationship," Matt explained.

"There'll be things we share on social media and that to let people know where we're at. That's something that's also part of the process. We're also going to have a lot of moments that we're going to want to keep private and that's ours, and I guess it's finding that balance."

https://www.mamamia.com.au/chelsie-and-matt-still-together/
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger