SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:55 am

@Jolena the fan account has the complete interview

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2wJOrEHvwZ/?igshid=1wby4pt2kx1r9

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Hahahah, I just realised too that Chelsie changed her original caption, people must have been taking it seriously 😂. Originally is was, "When Matt’s mum asks if I’d be interested in “Bachelor in Paradise”.... 😂 what impression did I make 👀".

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:59 pm

Is it common for Bachelor Australia couples to be this low key after the finale or is it just Matt & Chelsie ? As much as I like seeing real life pics & updates of the couples after the show I can also appreciate their desire for privacy. I guess I'm just surprised that the Australia fans aren't as crazed as they are here in the U.S. with social media . Unless I'm missing posts and pics social its been fairly quiet especially for the first week that they are out publicly . Aside from their media rounds the first two days (which seems to be much less coverage then the bachelor couples get here). jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Jolena wrote:Is it common for Bachelor Australia couples to be this low key after the finale or is it just Matt & Chelsie ? As much as I like seeing real life pics & updates of the couples after the show I can also appreciate their desire for privacy. I guess I'm just surprised that the Australia fans aren't as crazed as they are here in the U.S. with social media . Unless I'm missing posts and pics social its been fairly quiet especially for the first week that they are out publicly . Aside from their media rounds the first two days (which seems to be much less coverage then the bachelor couples get here). jmo

I think it just reflects them as people. They're not going to be ones to seek the headlines and flaunt their relationship. It's Friday here, and also Grand Final weekend, so I kind of expect them to be out with friends this weekend whether it's a footy gathering with a BBQ and drinks or out at a pub. But it's their first "real" weekend, and I say first because last weekend was still coming off the finale high and them just being able to be themselves. I expect something this weekend with their friends.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:46 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Jolena wrote:Is it common for Bachelor Australia couples to be this low key after the finale or is it just Matt & Chelsie ? As much as I like seeing real life pics & updates of the couples after the show I can also appreciate their desire for privacy. I guess I'm just surprised that the Australia fans aren't as crazed as they are here in the U.S. with social media . Unless I'm missing posts and pics social its been fairly quiet especially for the first week that they are out publicly . Aside from their media rounds the first two days (which seems to be much less coverage then the bachelor couples get here). jmo

I think it just reflects them as people. They're not going to be ones to seek the headlines and flaunt their relationship. It's Friday here, and also Grand Final weekend, so I kind of expect them to be out with friends this weekend whether it's a footy gathering with a BBQ and drinks or out at a pub. But it's their first "real" weekend, and I say first because last weekend was still coming off the finale high and them just being able to be themselves. I expect something this weekend with their friends.

Thanks Butterflylove, Would be nice to see some pics from the weekend, hopefully someone will post here whatever they find.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:00 am

thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 7 73a77510

Source Chelsie ig story, a hike with friends, Matt’s in glasses, also I think he’s growing his beard out.

Also just going by Chelsie IG she hardly posted before she only had around 80/90 posts and she’s had insta since 2011/2012, you can see she’d go a while before posting pics specifically. I also thought it was quiet especially concerning lack of paparazzi pictures, but I’m sure there happy not to be harrassed, I also think they’ve been working this week as well.

ETA: I remember reading interviews with Sam And Snezana that the best thing you can do is remove yourself from the bachelor world and cocoon yourself with your real friends and family and not get in the bachelor scene,, which I hope they do and I think they will and it’ll be easier since they both live in Melbourne.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:47 am

I've been waiting a week for the Gogglebox reaction to the finale and it truly delivered! I've linked the full video from 10Daily below (not sure if it will work out of Australia though?)

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190926hqxsd/im-so-confused-gogglebox-reacts-to-bachelor-finale-twist-20190926
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:52 am

@butterflylove Yes, it works. Thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:07 am

@butterflylove YES ! Thanks! I love those guys... all of them! Gogglebox is my jam! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:48 am

Looks like Matt has headed overseas to go see his nephew and Chelsie is already missing him ❤
thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 7 72419410_133439801341152_898910648472533637_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100&oh=51690fe5fe257ce564758332ca86c890&oe=5D92E612&ig_cache_key=MjE0MzQzNTg3NTQ4MzE5NDE3OQ%3D%3D
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:56 pm

butterflylove wrote:Looks like Matt has headed overseas to go see his nephew and Chelsie is already missing him ❤
thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 7 72419410_133439801341152_898910648472533637_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100&oh=51690fe5fe257ce564758332ca86c890&oe=5D92E612&ig_cache_key=MjE0MzQzNTg3NTQ4MzE5NDE3OQ%3D%3D

Anyone know where exactly overseas is?  It seems Matt & Chelsie are going to be very quiet and on the down low with sharing pics. I thought for sure we would see some pics this weekend with them hanging out with friends. (at least in the beginning since they are now able to be seen out together.) As refreshing as it is to see how they are handling post show as opposed to how the U.S.couples do ,it def leaves the spoiled fans (like me)wanting to see a little more. thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 7 4256136633 Hugesmile but I totally respect their decision. Great couple ,I hope they go the distance.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:15 pm

@butterflylove that's so cute! Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger