SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 am

From US weekly:
Holly Durst didn’t tell her friends or husband-to-be Blake Julian what she was planning for her grand entrance at their June 2 wedding in Landram, South Carolina. As a vocalist performed Beyonce’s version of “Ave Maria” the bride, wearing a mermaid Alfred Angelo gown, waited outside the chapel until the song was nearly finished. “That’s when the doors opened and I was standing there,” she tells Us. “It was the moment I had anticipated all day.”

Her flair for the unexpected was on display again at midnight, when waiters arrived bearing trays of fake mustaches and a mustache-shaped cake for Julian’s 29th birthday. “He has an obsession with mustaches,” Durst laughs. “I was like ‘Happy birthday! You got a wife!’”

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Fkuu87
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 5vdge8
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 E158id
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Xkq49f
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 El5xkm
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 23scjyc

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:10 am

momoftrips wrote:
From US weekly:
Holly Durst didn’t tell her friends or husband-to-be Blake Julian what she was planning for her grand entrance at their June 2 wedding in Landram, South Carolina. As a vocalist performed Beyonce’s version of “Ave Maria” the bride, wearing a mermaid Alfred Angelo gown, waited outside the chapel until the song was nearly finished. “That’s when the doors opened and I was standing there,” she tells Us. “It was the moment I had anticipated all day.”

Her flair for the unexpected was on display again at midnight, when waiters arrived bearing trays of fake mustaches and a mustache-shaped cake for Julian’s 29th birthday. “He has an obsession with mustaches,” Durst laughs. “I was like ‘Happy birthday! You got a wife!’”

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Fkuu87
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 5vdge8
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 E158id
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Xkq49f
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 El5xkm
Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 23scjyc

Thanks for posting this MOT! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:48 am

I was hoping for some pictures! She looked beautiful! They look very happy.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks for the pictures.....her dress was so pretty and well suited for her. The cake looks amazing! If I remember correctly, they seem to have a bigger spread in US Weekly than Deanna did?
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Tattina wrote:Thanks for the pictures.....her dress was so pretty and well suited for her. The cake looks amazing! If I remember correctly, they seem to have a bigger spread in US Weekly than Deanna did?

Just curious - why does it matter?
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Does not really matter per se, just an observation as out of the two Deanna is more well known & has a bigger fan base! JMO
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh, it matters.

Holly was barely relevant to the franchise prior to winning BP and now it appears she is more relevant than DeAnna.

I find it interesting because DeAnna and Holly were once close and that no longer seems to be the case.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Holly-durst-bachelor-pad-wedding-1

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Holly-durst-bachelor-pad-wedding-2

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:02 am

Well, I am happy for them. I was rooting for them to make it as their start was so rocky but I could just tell Blake was a goner the moment he saw Holly. I found the house ganging up on him to be childish in light of the fact that Michael and Holly were broken up and she made it clear she was not happy to see Michael on the show. She was trying to move and she did... good for them. Blake was one of my favorite BP contestants... guy knew how to play the game and I found myself agreeing with him regarding who should be eliminated each week. :married

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:08 pm

I agree, Noobsleuth. I couldn't have said it better. Thank you!! High clap

Annie

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Great article and video of their wedding. Very touching when Blake cries as she walks down the aisle and thru their vows.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/holly-durst-and-blake-julians-wedding-day-behind-the-scenes-exclusive

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 pm

michelle1109 wrote:Great article and video of their wedding. Very touching when Blake cries as she walks down the aisle and thru their vows.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/holly-durst-and-blake-julians-wedding-day-behind-the-scenes-exclusive

Aww that was so sweet!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

+70
Pierz
Tattina
Princess81320
LaureanT
KikiLove