SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 pm

michelle1109 wrote:Great article and video of their wedding. Very touching when Blake cries as she walks down the aisle and thru their vows.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/holly-durst-and-blake-julians-wedding-day-behind-the-scenes-exclusive

That was really beautiful... thanks for sharing!! Wishing them every happiness!!!! :married
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Guess they found their soul mates. The way Blake looked at Holly (on BPad) is similar to the glances from Jef & Emily to each other. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:20 pm

michelle1109 wrote:Great article and video of their wedding. Very touching when Blake cries as she walks down the aisle and thru their vows.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/holly-durst-and-blake-julians-wedding-day-behind-the-scenes-exclusive

Wow... that was beautiful! I was never a huge fan of these two... but it's easy to see how truly in love they are and I wish them every happiness. Blake was darling when he saw his Bride. Very touching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Awwwwww they're so happy! I teared up when Blake got emotional. awwww
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Pierz wrote:Awwwwww they're so happy! I teared up when Blake got emotional. awwww

Me too! Darn it, and I don't even like the guy. I just have a thing for weepy grooms, I guess! :bigsmile:

Last edited by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 pm

That was beautiful!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Thanks for the link. Beautiful!

Also, had no idea that Holly not only walked away from her engagement with Michael. but also a reality TV show starring the two of them, along with her then best friend DeAnna and Michael's brother. Until reading the story, I never quite understood why DeAnna so abruptly cut Holly out of her life and here is the reason why --- Holly not broke off her engagement, she broke the contract for all of them.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Amberish wrote:Thanks for the link. Beautiful!

Also, had no idea that Holly not only walked away from her engagement with Michael. but also a reality TV show starring the two of them, along with her then best friend DeAnna and Michael's brother. Until reading the story, I never quite understood why DeAnna so abruptly cut Holly out of her life and here is the reason why --- Holly not broke off her engagement, she broke the contract for all of them.

Just wanted to clarify that the reality TV show was very iffy, Stephen does not like being on camera at all so I'm not sure that would have really happened. DeAnna and Holly still tweet to each other so DeAnna has not cut her out of her life. Michael was heartbroken when Holly broke the engagement. It is only natural that DeAnna stay closer to Michael then Holly--DeAnna was engaged and now married to his twin brother. Stephen, DeAnna, and Michael were stunned at the Holly/Blake/ABC blindside of the engagement. I wish Holly and Blake nothing but happiness, and that weddin video is beautiful, but to say DeAnna was so upset about the TV show then about her brother in law's heartbreak is just not true.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Pierz wrote:Awwwwww they're so happy! I teared up when Blake got emotional. awwww

Me too, me too!
Gorgeous wedding and video.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:51 pm

That was a gorgeous wedding video. Thanks for posting!

ETA: Seeing Blake tear up when he sees Holly for the first time in her wedding dress was so sweet.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 am

just2relax wrote:
Amberish wrote:Thanks for the link. Beautiful!

Just wanted to clarify that the reality TV show was very iffy, Stephen does not like being on camera at all so I'm not sure that would have really happened. DeAnna and Holly still tweet to each other so DeAnna has not cut her out of her life. Michael was heartbroken when Holly broke the engagement. It is only natural that DeAnna stay closer to Michael then Holly--DeAnna was engaged and now married to his twin brother. Stephen, DeAnna, and Michael were stunned at the Holly/Blake/ABC blindside of the engagement. I wish Holly and Blake nothing but happiness, and that weddin video is beautiful, but to say DeAnna was so upset about the TV show then about her brother in law's heartbreak is just not true.
:tissuebox

Aww, how awful for them. They were stunned over Holly and Blake's engagement. Blindsided, even.

Please, spare me ... LOL

I am fond of DeAnna, but her response was overkill and Michael Stag is still berating Holly and Blake as part of his roadshow act. Just can't wait and see what ridiculousness we have in stored for us watching him again on Bachelor Pad ...

Nonetheless, the four were under contract to do a Reality TV show with a production company.

Details on the Michael Stagliano and Holly Durst Reality Show That Never Was

January 13 at 04:51PM EST by Gina Carbone

Did you know that former Bachelor Nation power square DeAnna Pappas, Stephen Stagliano, Michael Stagliano, and Holly Durst had a reality TV show in the works? It’s not happening anymore — now that Holly is engaged to Blake Julian instead of Michael — but Stephen shared a little bit about it as almost an aside during the first part of his “Going Stag” wedding stories for GroomsAdvice.com.

Stephen was asked about the most stressful part of planning his wedding to Bachelorette DeAnna, and here’s part of his answer:

“Ironically enough, it was the press that added on unexpected stress. Several things stand out. I remember DeAnna and I could not ‘release’ our engagement because at the time we were under contract with a production company to shoot a reality show with DeAnna, Michael, Holly and I called Four Better or Worse. That was really hard on us. DeAnna could not wear her ring out and we could only tell close family about our engagement.”

http://groomsadvice.com/2012/01/09/going-stag-stephen-stagliano-deanna-pappas-wedding/

Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:53 am

That wedding video was absolutely beautiful!

I never watched Bachelor Pad 2 so I don't have strong opinions on what happened or them as a couple one way or the other but they look so happy and I wish them the best.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

+70
Pierz
Tattina
Princess81320
LaureanT
KikiLove