SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by whit90 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:29 pm

dee wrote:So, in other words he is having a vacation fling.

The thought the People article was worded oddly. I don't know if they are confusing the nights and which parties were at which club, but it doesn't sound consistent?

I thought TMZ reported that Tyler was at Hyde night club with Stassie and her friends after the LA clippers basketball game on Friday. There was no mention of Kylie Jenner being there on TMZ, but People magazine said she was. Did they go to Hyde nightclub again last night (Monday) and that's when Kylie was there? I don't remember Hyde being mentioned from last night from other media. The people magazine also states that Tyler didn't leave with Kylie and Stassie but hung out with other people at Warrior. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Tyler at Warrior eatery with Dylan and Hannah on Saturday night? The times and places and people don't add up to me.  

Pretty sure you are correct that he was with Dylan and Hannah Saturday night from Dylan’s IG account.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:46 pm

The thought the People article was worded oddly. I don't know if they are confusing the nights and which parties were at which club, but it doesn't sound consistent?

I thought TMZ reported that Tyler was at Hyde night club with Stassie and her friends after the LA clippers basketball game on Friday. There was no mention of Kylie Jenner being there on TMZ, but People magazine said she was. Did they go to Hyde nightclub again last night (Monday) and that's when Kylie was there? I don't remember Hyde being mentioned from last night from other media. The people magazine also states that Tyler didn't leave with Kylie and Stassie but hung out with other people at Warrior. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Tyler at Warrior eatery with Dylan and Hannah on Saturday night? The times and places and people don't add up to me.  

Yeah the articles aren't matching up that well. People Magazine is the one that mention being at Warrior, Saturday with Dylan and Hannah in an article they posted last night and mention him being their Friday (they said with friends and didn't mention Stassie). None of the other articles on last night mention Warrior. I am confused by this People article as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:48 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:https://people.com/tv/kylie-jenner-bff-stassie-karanikolaou-tyler-cameron-fling/

Tyler’s not looking for love

Interesting that this time around, he (or someone working for him) wants to squash the rumors immediately and say that it's just a fling. Versus with Gigi, while there were a few articles saying it was casual, I remember a lot of them saying they were "definitely together" and "things are going really well" between them. Maybe he learned from that experience, and was naive to think something could really happen with these celebrity flings.

Also interesting that he has not liked any of Stassie's pics on IG. But when he was with Gigi, he was liking almost all of them.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:05 pm

@whit90 I didn’t say it was a big deal?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:08 pm

Club hopping. He probably went multiple places on Saturday and on Monday etc other sources mentioned him at Hyde on Monday with Kylie and stassie besides people.

As far as liking pics, stassi isn’t as big as Gigi so he’s probably not as excited about being with her as he was with Gigi. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:25 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Yeah the articles aren't matching up that well. People Magazine is the one that mention being at Warrior, Saturday with Dylan and Hannah in an article they posted last night and mention him being their Friday (they said with friends and didn't mention Stassie). None of the other articles on last night mention Warrior. I am confused by this People article as well.

Tyler was at Warrior/Choo Choo Thursday night with his girl pal Brittenelle (he met her in Paris at the Daniel Wellington event) for what was reported as a model industry party. Seems like they developed quite a close friendship. She said he was a great guy. Hang out with Dylan Friday night. They had sushi from Sugar Fish inside his hotel room at the Standard hotel in DTLA (Dyler both posted stories about it). Then after that they headed out to Staples Center to catch the Clippers game. I'm assuming they walked there. Staples is like a 15 minutes walk from the hotel. I think Hannah G was in Catalina Island during this time. Dyler sat courtside while Stassie, Kylie  & co were watching inside a VIP suite. Pure speculation here, but i think they might have met up during half time. That's probably also when the guys met Kylie for the first time. JMO. After the game they guys went back to the Standard hotel (per Dylan's IG story). Dylan went home. Tyler met up with Stassie and some of her friends at Hyde. I don't think Kylie was there. Saturday - don't know what Tyler did during the daytime but he had dinner at Craig's with Dylan and Hannah. One of the members did mentioned this in a previous post. Yup Craig's and Catch is the like what The Ivy restaurant was back in the day. After dinner all three of them hit up Warrior. Don't think they hang out with Stassie that night. JMO. Sunday - still not sure what he did during the daytime. Tyler was spotted taking a fan photo outside of the Ace hotel in DTLA located on Broadway. He also hang out with Dylan that day per their stories again. Monday - Tyler recored his Cover 3 segment with Yahoo Sports during the day. Then went to the Rams game after with the boys and Dylan's mom, along with other friends I'm assuming. Looks like they hit up a tailgate party before heading inside (per Dylan's IG story). At some point the guys met up with Stassie, Kendall and their crew. Doesn't look like Kylie was in attendance at the Rams game. JMO After the game was over, I'm assuming Dylan and Peter went home. I'm guess he stayed with Stassie and then went to The Nice Guy and Poppy according to TMZ and E News. That's also where they met up with Kylie. Tuesday looks like he's headed back to either NYC or Jupiter. Sorry, I hope I'm not rubbing anybody the wrong way with my play-by-play reporting and my personal commentary. giggling I was happy to see Tyler branching out of WEHO and spending time in DTLA. As a former Downtowner, who has lived there when Staples Center was literally an empty dirt lot. It would make sense for him to be in Downtown, since he was seen visiting some of the PR fashion showrooms. It's also the closet thing that would give him that NYC vibe in LA. DTLA would also give him more privacy away from the paps. They don't really venture down there unless it's for an event being held at one of the venues. Or if they're following a particular celebrity that happens to be in downtown. JAMO

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:44 pm

@forrealspeople
Nice job and I appreciate your info as much as your POV!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:10 pm

According to this article both Kylie and Kendall were at the game Monday....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7728099/Kendall-Kylie-Jenner-BOOED-Los-Angeles-Rams-game-stars-no-love-crowd.html

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:12 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Spill! I definitely thought they were hooking up at first glance. Any other takes?
No I thought they were hooking up too. I just knew that whatever the fling was, it was gonna be pretty publicized because both parties are super thirsty/cloutchaser-y. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Spill! I definitely thought they were hooking up at first glance. Any other takes?
No I thought they were hooking up too. I just knew that whatever the fling was, it was gonna be pretty publicized because both parties are super thirsty/cloutchaser-y. Jmo.

IMO, with DWTS now over and Peter’s season starting Jan 6th - he has 6 weeks to take advantage of the spotlight being all his....Timing is everything?

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Thought you were going to suggest he might have been written into a story line on KUWTK laugh out loud laugh out loud Although, not sure if his contract with ABC would even allow for it.

I expect the fling to expire end of December (whenever he's back in NYC for an extended period of time) and he will not be linked to anyone at the start of the new year. Just in time for the second half of cuffing season. When do they have talks for BIP again? If he goes back on, I think he would keep himself publicly single from March-April onward.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:22 am

Today’s Bachelor Party podcast. Juliet and her guest discuss Tyler and Stassie starting at 10:30. Tyler, when you’ve lost Juliet, you know you’re in trouble.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-party/id1330224581#episodeGuid=gid%3A%2F%2Fart19-episode-locator%2FV0%2FP0MaMKwXcvbrBagjFBD54fNEz3HWVu4s_FbEpysjZB0

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121