SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by forrealspeople Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:20 am

Rookie wrote:According to this article both Kylie and Kendall were at the game Monday....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7728099/Kendall-Kylie-Jenner-BOOED-Los-Angeles-Rams-game-stars-no-love-crowd.html

You're right. She was at the Rams game. The pictures I saw before I wrote that post didn't include Kylie in there. I have seen others after and she was there. Sorry!

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:21 am

mbl wrote:Today’s Bachelor Party podcast.  Juliet and her guest discuss Tyler and Stassie starting at 10:30.  Tyler, when you’ve lost Juliet, you know you’re in trouble.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-party/id1330224581#episodeGuid=gid%3A%2F%2Fart19-episode-locator%2FV0%2FP0MaMKwXcvbrBagjFBD54fNEz3HWVu4s_FbEpysjZB0

To be completely honest, he's lost me a little too (not that it makes any difference, laugh out loud). I still think he's a good guy deep down and am glad he's enjoying himself, but having casual hookups with Stassi isn't exactly making me swoon for him, sorry. I don't know Stassi just like I don't know Tyler so my perception will be based on what is presented. She could very well be a nice girl, but she also seems very vain and there's nothing admirable or interesting about her that I can see so far, so it makes me question Tyler's priorities. I know it's common for a hot 26 year old guy to dick around but I guess that's just not something I find attractive in a guy. no idea

Like I mentioned before, I knew attaching himself to Stassi will drag his image. The general public does not like the Kardashians/Jenner and their clan. People on SM are saying terrible things about him. Maybe he really doesn't care and will just do as his heart pleases. That's fine too, but I think he will lose his fans unless something changes. All JMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:17 am

Seatee wrote:
mbl wrote:Today’s Bachelor Party podcast.  Juliet and her guest discuss Tyler and Stassie starting at 10:30.  Tyler, when you’ve lost Juliet, you know you’re in trouble.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-party/id1330224581#episodeGuid=gid%3A%2F%2Fart19-episode-locator%2FV0%2FP0MaMKwXcvbrBagjFBD54fNEz3HWVu4s_FbEpysjZB0

To be completely honest, he's lost me a little too (not that it makes any difference, laugh out loud). I still think he's a good guy deep down and am glad he's enjoying himself, but having casual hookups with Stassi isn't exactly making me swoon for him, sorry. I don't know Stassi just like I don't know Tyler so my perception will be based on what is presented. She could very well be a nice girl, but she also seems very vain and there's nothing admirable or interesting about her that I can see so far, so it makes me question Tyler's priorities. I know it's common for a hot 26 year old guy to dick around but I guess that's just not something I find attractive in a guy. no idea

Like I mentioned before, I knew attaching himself to Stassi will drag his image. The general public does not like the Kardashians/Jenner and their clan. People on SM are saying terrible things about him. Maybe he really doesn't care and will just do as his heart pleases. That's fine too, but I think he will lose his fans unless something changes. All JMO.

I agree with this completely and to me he seems a bit lost. In recent interviews, he said he wanted his dating life to be private, laugh out loud. It's not worth it to throw away his reputation on this type of hook-up. It's embarrassing IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:55 am

He is back in NYC, so I guess things will be back to normal soon.

I have a feeling he has been drinking and partying a bit to much lately, and it is not doing his reputation any good! Not a fan of the people he has been hanging out with lately, so it's good he's back home!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:03 am

Seatee wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:https://people.com/tv/kylie-jenner-bff-stassie-karanikolaou-tyler-cameron-fling/

Tyler’s not looking for love

Interesting that this time around, he (or someone working for him) wants to squash the rumors immediately and say that it's just a fling. Versus with Gigi, while there were a few articles saying it was casual, I remember a lot of them saying they were "definitely together" and "things are going really well" between them. Maybe he learned from that experience, and was naive to think something could really happen with these celebrity flings.

Also interesting that he has not liked any of Stassie's pics on IG. But when he was with Gigi, he was liking almost all of them.

I was in NY a couple of weeks ago and had dinner with a colleague I've known for awhile. Turns out they live in Gigi's building and we had a brief conversation about her career, love life, and the paps. They said the paps are always parked outside and whenever Gigi and her peeps step outside they race their cars to the end of the block to jump out and photograph as she approaches. Said the paps aren't as annoying as the random fans that camp out but due to the address security and doormen keep most of it cleared away. They were opinionated about her guys too... did not like Zayn, said he was a "little twerp".giggling but that "bachelor guy" was really nice. According to them it was a relationship and they were together regularly but usually came and went from garage so not to draw attention. I do think Tyler and Gigi were "definitely together" as the articles stated but with no expectations that it was going to last long term. It was an unexpected and interesting conversation. I wasn't necessarily going to share as it's just their opinion but considering their close proximity it's more first hand than I'll ever have and since Tyler's love life has popped back into the media it seems more relevant as I see a big difference between the Gigi and Stassie situations. Seems Tyler is learning a lot about navigating that level of celebrity lifestyle. I'd expect we'll see him linked to a few more high profile women over the next couple of years and he will eventually land with someone more similar in interests and life goals but until then it's fun to see him breaking BN barriers. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:30 am

@Minney Thanks for sharing Smiley

I can totally see him being linked to a CW actress one of these days laugh out loud Isn't Lucy Hale filming her new show in NYC? Is she single these days?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:52 am

I see no difference between the Gigi and stassi “relationships.” Both were for attention and both only meant for a couple months. People just have a better opinion of Gigi than stassie. The Hadids are no better and friends with Kendall too. Tyler is doing the same things he was when he was with Gigi, following her around, partying, drinking, possibly getting high, and looking out of it. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:24 pm

I loved this Quote that Tyler posted on his IG stories.
When you judge someone,you don’t define them, you define yourself.

So very True Imo!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:42 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5VzMEflk0p/

This photo captioned? "WTF do I do?" "GiGi is going to be....."
So funny.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I see no difference between the Gigi and stassi “relationships.” Both were for attention and both only meant for a couple months. People just have a better opinion of Gigi than stassie. The Hadids are no better and friends with Kendall too. Tyler is doing the same things he was when he was with Gigi, following her around, partying, drinking, possibly getting high, and looking out of it. All JMO

I was actually a fan of Gigi, even before she was linked up with Tyler. Yes she's a model and the Hadids love the attention like the Kardashians, but she loves her family, is very chill and does a lot of charity work, so I could see why Tyler would be drawn to her. And even though she's a high profile model she has remained pretty drama free, which is surprising for someone so young. Like I said, Stassie could very well be a nice girl and is saving the whales but for as far as I can tell, it looks like Tyler is thinking with his other head right now laugh out loud.

We don't know these celebrities. We all judge based on how they present themselves to us. It's part of being a public figure. All JMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Still making assumptions about the type of woman Tyler would be interested in. All three have brands. How close they are to reality is anyone’s guess.

Tyler is interested in stassi for the same reasons he was Gigi...their fame and status. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:34 pm

Well in interviews Tyler recently said he wanted to keep his dating life private, so his words are not aligning with his recent actions. Following Kardashian adjacents into cars and getting papped is the opposite of keeping his dating life private. I think this is the reason he is getting criticism. It's not the worst thing in the world - he's not hurting anything but his reputation. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121