SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I can’t believe this Hannah and Tyler issue is still such a topic of discussion. IMO that’s why the pictures had to go. People are not getting it. They are both living their lives individually as I have known they would since I watched her season. Nothing else for two sane people to do but, go their separate ways. Nothing else makes a bit of sense and whether fans ever finally get it or not, they both know it. All IMO.

There were absolutely no recent articles about Tyler and Hannah and there would not have been any new ones today if Tyler had not removed these photos. He started a new media cycle by removing the photos. It is highly unusual for bachelor and bachelorette contestants to remove photos - to reiterate Becca Kufrin still has a picture of Arie on her Instagram. The timing of Tyler's removal of these photos last night (I believe it was midnight or 2am) with Dylan's unfollowing of Hannah B a few hours later leads to the obvious conclusion that something happened recently between them. It could have been as simple as a text conversation that went badly - we can't know for sure.

I think it makes no sense to say that Tyler's removal of all of his pictures with Hannah has nothing to do with Hannah. Keep in mind he also just deleted his highest engagement posts. How is that a sound business decision? JMO

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Minney Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:18 pm

ENews and the likes get their clickbait stories from Reddit.  Reddit is their source and their quotes because posters post as facts instead of opinions. IMO.  Ever wonder why those sites don't post Tylers stories of having dinner with Dylans mom last week (and BTW how sweet was that!)?  Because nobody would click on it!  Hanging out with Peter is enough to raise Tyler's IG numbers again without him buying anything.  

Perhaps the project he's working on is also bringing in new opportunities that create followers?  I'm sure these organizations have automatic followers that get added to accounts that work with them.  Besides, Tyler, unlike other of these listed BN peeps has only been on 1 show so it's easier for him to separate himself from it than leads like Becca and Arie who had multiple seasons of exposure. There are so many legit reasons why a persons numbers go up. Not everything is a conspiracy theory in regards to Tylers actions! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:20 pm

Minney wrote:ENews and the likes get their clickbait stories from Reddit.  Reddit is their source and their quotes because posters post as facts instead of opinions. IMO.  Ever wonder why those sites don't post Tylers stories of having dinner with Dylans mom last week (and BTW how sweet was that!)?  Because nobody would click on it!  Hanging out with Peter is enough to raise Tyler's IG numbers again without him buying anything.  

Perhaps the project he's working on is also bringing in new opportunities that create followers?  I'm sure these organizations have automatic followers that get added to accounts that work with them.  Besides, Tyler, unlike other of these listed BN peeps has only been on 1 show so it's easier for him to separate himself from it than leads like Becca and Arie who had multiple seasons of exposure.  There are so many legit reasons why a persons numbers go up. Not everything is a conspiracy theory in regards to Tylers actions! IMO

I don't think it's a conspiracy theory to say that Tyler removing his posts with Hannah has something to do with Hannah laugh out loud. I think it's more of a conspiracy theory to say that it doesn't. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:25 pm

@Bleiby527 The timing of Tyler removing the post wasn't 2 am. I saw them gone last night.. They where definitely gone yesterday by 8:30 pm pst (11:30 est).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:26 pm

@Bleiby527 I guess because I like Hannah as well as I like Tyler and not sure I want to put that on her to shoulder.  They are separate people with separate lives so I'm not going to assume any action one does somehow relates to the other.  That, IMO, is really limiting each of them as individuals.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Minney wrote:@Bleiby527 I guess because I like Hannah as well as I like Tyler and not sure I want to put that on her to shoulder.  They are separate people with separate lives so I'm not going to assume any action one does somehow relates to the other.  That, IMO, is really limiting each of them as individuals.

I like Hannah as well and I don't think she has to shoulder anything, but I think sometimes people who are dating in their 20s get their feelings hurt and do dramatic things like delete all the pictures of their exes from their social media accounts. It's why I wish the Bachelor and Bachelorette had contestants in their 30s instead of in their 20s. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Minney wrote:@Bleiby527 I guess because I like Hannah as well as I like Tyler and not sure I want to put that on her to shoulder.  They are separate people with separate lives so I'm not going to assume any action one does somehow relates to the other.  That, IMO, is really limiting each of them as individuals.

I like Hannah as well and I don't think she has to shoulder anything, but I think sometimes people who are dating in their 20s get their feelings hurt and do dramatic things like delete all the pictures of their exes from their social media accounts. It's why I wish the Bachelor and Bachelorette had contestants in their 30s instead of in their 20s. JMO

People in their 20's who date in real life most certainly do do that. The Bachelor/ette is not real life. IMO they are not even ex's. She was dating 30 guys and didn't pick him. He was just a part of her journey. It has been my experience from being on several forums that the people involved move on much quicker than the people watching. Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

People in their 20's who date in real life most certainly do do that. The Bachelor/ette is not real life. IMO they are not even ex's. She was dating 30 guys and didn't pick him. He was just a part of her journey. It has been my experience from being on several forums that the people involved move on much quicker than the people watching. Hugesmile

The opposite of love is indifference. Indifference is not deleting all traces of your "reality show ex" (whatever you want to call it) from your Instagram. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

The opposite of love is indifference. Indifference is not deleting all traces of your "reality show ex" (whatever you want to call it) from your Instagram. JMO

IMO That would depend on what he is up to and what he is trying to achieve. I really do not see him hung up on Hannah .. at all ... so I personally don't think he did the clean up because he was hurt/bitter/upset. Everything I have seen of him shows him to be a clear headed, logical and pretty goal oriented. I think something is up and we will hopefully find out soon enough, but we can agree to disagree.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

IMO That would depend on what he is up to and what he is trying to achieve. I really do not see him hung up on Hannah .. at all ... so I personally don't think he did the clean up because he was hurt/bitter/upset. Everything I have seen of him shows him to be a clear headed, logical and pretty goal oriented. I think something is up and we will hopefully find out soon enough, but we can agree to disagree.

We'll have to agree to disagree. For example, I didn't find his hook-ups with Stassie to be clear headed, logical, or goal oriented. I think Tyler is a sweetheart but he's very much a 26 year old guy. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
We'll have to agree to disagree. For example, I didn't find his hook-ups with Stassie to be clear headed, logical, or goal oriented. I think Tyler is a sweetheart but he's very much a 26 year old guy. JMO

You can be a horny 26 year old guy and still be clear headed when it comes to your goals.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

You can be a horny 26 year old guy and still be clear headed when it comes to your goals.

That's certainly true but I don't think hooking up with Stassie furthered his career goals. It's not great for someone who co-heads a children's charity like ABC Food tours that helps at-risk kids to be associated with dating a Kardashian adjacent. JMO

Correction: ABC Food tours does good works but is not actually a non-profit or charity.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121