SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:15 pm

@Bleiby527 it was unfathomable to me that
Tyler would reach out to Hannah after Gigi but now I’m convinced. I’m not sure why he would. He must not know Hannah at all. Lol I barely know Hannah but feel like I know she can hold a grudge. I never thought she would get over the Gigi stuff. She was publicly humiliated IMO. I think Tyler was well within his right to date, hook up with whomever as a single man IMO. But the press Hannah received after was brutal and she must associate Tyler with it so I never saw them being friends. JMO.  

Sometimes a person just reminds you of a bad time in your life, even if they didn’t do anything. I think that might be the case here with Hannah re Tyler if she has rebuffed him in any way. I think she just wants to leave it all behind. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 it was unfathomable to me that
Tyler would reach out to Hannah after Gigi but now I’m convinced. I’m not sure why he would. He must not know Hannah at all. Lol I barely know Hannah but feel like I know she can hold a grudge. I never thought she would get over the Gigi stuff. She was publicly humiliated IMO. I think Tyler was well within his right to date, hook up with whomever as a single man IMO. But the press Hannah received after was brutal and she must associate Tyler with it so I never saw them being friends. JMO.  

Sometimes a person just reminds you of a bad time in your life, even if they didn’t do anything. I think that might be the case here with Hannah re Tyler if she has rebuffed him in any way. I think she just wants to leave it all behind. All JMO

Sadly, I could see something like that happening too. I think the Gigi thing was very painful for Hannah and I could see her not being able to get over it. If Tyler wanted to try again, I could see Hannah saying no because of it. And Tyler is probably not used to being told no by women (well except for Gigi who I think broke up with him) so I'm sure he didn't take well. I hope they can both be happy with other people as they're both lovely and good people. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:20 pm

The comments on reddit blows my mind. At least the members here are more mature and rational in their thinking. I do find it interesting that Dylan unfollowed Hannah. The timing of both their actions seems to indicate that something happened.  Hannah G is such good friends with Hannah B. The unfollowing wouldn't make sense. I didn't think it was a big deal at first that Tyler decided to delete/archive those photos. Looking from his point of view, maybe he wanted to filter out all the followers that aren't his true fans. The ones that remains sees him beyond just one half of Tannah and a contestant on the show. Since, everytime he's seen with a new girl or doing something relating to Hannah, he gets hated on so bad. If that makes sense. Jamo I don't think he had any interest in getting back with Hannah. My gut feeling with the comments made from Hannah G and KB.

Last edited by forrealspeople on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:22 pm

@Summerfun1980 You are right about the press she had to handle. He could stay silent. I agree with you about him reaching out to her. If only to say sorry. QUE Lizzo " that's the sound of me not calling you back". It was his right for sure, but the timing just sucked for her.
They looked friendly at PCA's.
Find it odd that Hannah G comments on all of Stassi stuff.
Dylan has been on and off with HB this whole time.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:32 pm

@Bleiby527 it’s an unfortunate ending. I wish Hannah never asked him out for drinks. She could’ve spared herself the additional hurt but she really couldn’t predict the avalanche. I wish Tyler met her somewhere that wasn’t her apartment and didn’t spend the night. People make mistakes. They made theirs in front of cameras. Hopefully they’ve both learned.

I don’t necessarily think he wanted to be in a relationship with Hannah, maybe just friendship, but I can’t see her wanting that either.

@Doggoneit I only saw blurry pics so I don’t know that they were friendly. I’m sure they were cordial. They will have to be cordial as I’m sure they will be invited to the same events again unless one of them just doesn’t go if the other is there.

Hannah G hung out with Jed. She now hangs out with Tyler more than Hannah. I don’t really buy into any of these BN friendships.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:53 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 it’s an unfortunate ending. I wish Hannah never asked him out for drinks. She could’ve spared herself the additional hurt but she really couldn’t predict the avalanche. I wish Tyler met her somewhere that wasn’t her apartment and didn’t spend the night. People make mistakes. They made theirs in front of cameras. Hopefully they’ve both learned.

I don’t necessarily think he wanted to be in a relationship with Hannah, maybe just friendship, but I can’t see her wanting that either.

@Doggoneit I only saw blurry pics so I don’t know that they were friendly. I’m sure they were cordial. They will have to be cordial as I’m sure they will be invited to the same events again unless one of them just doesn’t go if the other is there.

Hannah G hung out with Jed. She now hangs out with Tyler more than Hannah. I don’t really buy into any of these BN friendships.

The reason I think he wanted a relationship of some kind with Hannah is his reaction. If she just rebuffed his attempt to rekindle their friendship, it's a bit dramatic of him to remove all pictures of her and for Dylan to unfollow. He's acting like he's hurt now. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:05 pm

@Bleiby527 IMO, I don't think Tyler is that petty. If he was, he would've never supported Hannah on SM or liked her posts after she dumped him for Jed, which was when he was truly hurt. As for Dylan unfollowing Hannah, I don't see it as a big deal either. Timing might be a little coincidental, but why would Dylan keep following an "ex", especially one he doesn't even have a friendship with?

Maybe I'm a simple person, but I'm sticking with Occam's razor here: Tyler is cleaning up his SM (he's been doing this over time anyway) and no longer wants the focus to be on his love life.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Seatee wrote:@Bleiby527 IMO, I don't think Tyler is that petty. If he was, he would've never supported Hannah on SM or liked her posts after she dumped him for Jed, which was when he was truly hurt. As for Dylan unfollowing Hannah, I don't see it as a big deal either. Timing might be a little coincidental, but why would Dylan keep following an "ex", especially one he doesn't even have a friendship with?

Maybe I'm a simple person, but I'm sticking with Occam's razor here: Tyler is cleaning up his SM (he's been doing this over time anyway) and no longer wants the focus to be on his love life.

I don't think he's petty, I think he's hurt. Becca Kufrin still has a picture of her with Arie up on her instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIC-YqhVck/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link It's VERY unusual for bachelor/bachelorette contestants to delete pictures like this. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Seatee wrote:@Bleiby527 IMO, I don't think Tyler is that petty. If he was, he would've never supported Hannah on SM or liked her posts after she dumped him for Jed, which was when he was truly hurt. As for Dylan unfollowing Hannah, I don't see it as a big deal either. Timing might be a little coincidental, but why would Dylan keep following an "ex", especially one he doesn't even have a friendship with?

I'm with you on this. I see absolutely nothing to suggest that Tyler has any interest in rekindling his relationship with Hannah. IMO that it is reaching. I think once he saw the show, any thoughts of that went out the window. I also doubt he is doing this because he is hurt. If he could handle all the stuff right after the show without wiping Hannah off his SM, I don't think anything now would be that big a deal. I also don't believe he is looking for a relationship with anyone. He might be open to one if he met someone who he was truly interested in, but even that is a big if.

I think Tyler is a decent guy and has lots of interests that expose him to new people. Hannah is just one of the people he met along the way. I  can see him staying friendly/cordial, but that is it. I also think he is just continuing to clean up his SM for whatever reason. It will be interesting to see what is coming up for him in the new year and if that might explain the activity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:12 pm

Seatee wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Enews must really get a lot of clicks out from them because they posted another story and this one just has two sources say its messy. Probably old source/pr quotes nothing to do with this since I doubt they get two quotes in an hour from the first article. These are the type of clickbaity articles I am talking about.

Also what relationship. They saw each other three times since May 10th when filming ended. I doubt they give each other a second thought. They are hardly exes. I liked them together but will never get how a lead and their f2 are always linked together especially from what has been 3 times seeing each other, a couple of social media comments and the other minimal stuff they actually done that's related to each to other. All jmo.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1100892/inside-hannah-brown-and-tyler-cameron-s-messy-relationship

I swear this is the most dramatic "relationship" in BN that was never even a real relationship. The number of crazy story lines that came out from this non-existent relationship just blows my mind. Not everything that Tyler does on SM revolves around Hannah and vice versa. Both seem happy doing their own thing.

Yes indeed for better or worse, both Tyler and Hannah are at the top of the BN followed people and anything that they do creates buzz and conversations. So, I’m sure it’s not their choices but all their gestures individually and together are still micro analyzed and speculated about.  They have both moved on but the public still can’t let go I guess.

dee wrote:IMO, he's not buying followers. A couple things happened in a short span of time:

1) Peter (who's the next bachelor) hung out with Tyler and Peter himself posted a video of them all dancing. That video got over 1M views and thousands of comments.

2) Tyler posted the same video onto his TikTok, which is going semi-viral. He's gotten almost 700K views and gained over 35K+ TikTok followers in one night. He's getting some new followers on IG from their discovery of Tyler on Tiktok

3)E News is circulating his name as he clearly drives a lot of traffic and revenue onto their website and SM for them to always name drop him. E news made 2 articles about his removal of show pictures and E News also reposted Peter's dancing post, thereby circulating Tyler's name even more.

When he's not hanging with BN or when he is back in NYC, his followers will start to taper again. It will increase again when Peter's season is airing. It will increase even more if he live tweets/IG story during the show. And even more, if Tyler and Peter watch the show together for an episode.

I agree with this conclusion, Tyler doesn’t strike me as someone who would care for a few more or less followers as it does drop and jump all the time. He did lose and gain back in the past. It’s like the stock market, as long as the trend is generally up, you don’t worry about each little drop. With 2mil. + he is well established and with the new projects coming up, things will grow again IMO for him.

Bleiby527 wrote:I think some private communication happened between Tyler and Hannah within the last few weeks (either after PCAs or recently) that left him unhappy. Who knows exactly what, we may never know. Maybe he wanted to give their relationship another go and she declined - we can't know.

If he was indifferent he would not have removed her pictures. Jed is obviously indifferent toward Hannah now and he still has her pictures up. Dylan, Tyler's close friend, also just unfollowed Hannah. The timing of Dylan's unfollow with the removing of the Hannah pictures from Tyler's instagram is suspicious.

Also, it's quite obvious to me that Tyler is buying followers. He falls below 2.2 million a few days ago and he's all of a sudden back to 2.2 million? Ok, then. Not that there's anything wrong with that, they all buy followers. JMO

I do believe it’s very possible that they did communicate or didn’t and in itself was an answer.
In other words, I remember the quick views from the PCA and Hannah and Tyler in conversation. Well, to me it looked more like Hannah talking and Tyler listening intently. And then she disappeared that night with Alan and others.
I would think that Tyler was very supportive of her for the nomination and DWTS. He must have mentioned he would love to go cheer her on, and she could have not responded and purposely or not, not invited him. I know Tyler’s momma was ready to go see that Finale!
And it’s also possible that Tyler wanted to be FRIENDS with her, as he is and can be with many women, but I don’t think Hannah is able or willing to do that. Some other personal stuff may be at play as well, really behind the obvious IG and SM that gives only a fraction of the story.
As far as Tyler only chasing clout by hanging with Peter, that’s not MO at all. He could hang with Colton or. Jojo then! ? that’s ridiculous! IMO Peter WAS one of his bestie on the show and he couldn’t hang with him as much before because of location and work and Dylan and Kendrick are also in his circle. It’s not BECAUSE they are from BN that he hangs with them, it’s because he met them through that channel. Some friendships are formed through this process and some are enduring.
Maybe Hannah B. is not part of that list for now.  I still think Tyler is following a well designed path that is uncovering only partially for us in real time. He knows what he wants to achieve and is working hard to maximize this golden time. Because a lot is out there on SM doesn’t necessarily gives us the full or accurate picture of his goals and plans.
All JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:57 pm

I know some don't see a connection but that video that Peter posted of him, Tyler, and Dustin dancing has 1.1 million likes. There is some connection to Tyler's follower gains because of it. Using Socialblade and looking at Peter's following count he gained 5,000 followers since yesterday (when he has been gaining 1,000-2,000 the past few days before the post). So far Tyler gained 2,500. Just some more random info from my research.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:07 pm

I can’t believe this Hannah and Tyler issue is still such a topic of discussion. IMO that’s why the pictures had to go. People are not getting it. They are both living their lives individually as I have known they would since I watched her season. Nothing else for two sane people to do but, go their separate ways. Nothing else makes a bit of sense and whether fans ever finally get it or not, they both know it. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121