SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:16 am

IMO I don’t see TPTB or CH ( same thing) upset of anyone’s ‘ hurt feelings’ including their own Leads... except if it’s OUTSIDE their control - going OFF script- or NOT caught on camera. They don’t like anyone going ‘ rogue’ or delaying or stopping production. If Peter is single because he couldn’t make his mind up or uphold the standards that Madison seem to expect, they don’t care as long as it’s dramatic and caught on film. They can find other Bachelorette, but they wouldn’t like to be played at their own game IMO. Madison may have done something like that if she felt strongly enough and didn’t want to go with their demands. Especially, if Peter started to lose it - and maybe HA as well - after Madi self eliminated.
But IMO the bottom line is they care only about what kind of show they can produce with whatever happens, and personal feelings or real life choices like engagement are only a factor when it fits the illusion they’re trying to create. They hate someone bursting their bubble on purpose especially from the inside of it. Afterwards, it doesn’t matter.
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:25 am

Astrobach wrote:IMO I don’t see TPTB or CH ( same thing) upset of anyone’s ‘ hurt feelings’ including their own Leads... except if it’s OUTSIDE their control - going OFF script- or NOT caught on camera. They don’t like anyone going ‘ rogue’ or delaying or stopping production. If Peter is single because he couldn’t make his mind up or uphold the standards that Madison seem to expect, they don’t care as long as it’s dramatic and caught on film. They can find other Bachelorette, but they wouldn’t like to be played at their own game IMO. Madison may have done something like that if she felt strongly enough and didn’t want to go with their demands. Especially, if Peter started to lose it - and maybe HA as well - after she self eliminated.
But IMO the bottom line is they care only about what kind of show they can produce with whatever happens, and personal feelings or real life choices like engagement are only a factor when it fits the illusion they’re trying to create. They hate someone bursting their bubble on purpose especially from the inside of it. Afterwards, it doesn’t matter.
JMOAA
You’re right that tptb probably don’t care much about the lead’s happiness but they much prefer a happy couple at the end, engaged if possible. They don’t want Peter single and also to be without a good option for B’ette. Madi has the sort of popularity that Tyler C did. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:59 am

Jimmy Kimmel said HS.  That is the strongest indicator to me.  I just don't get why the comedian actress said Madi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:10 am

Astrobach wrote:IMO I don’t see TPTB or CH ( same thing) upset of anyone’s ‘ hurt feelings’ including their own Leads... except if it’s OUTSIDE their control - going OFF script- or NOT caught on camera. They don’t like anyone going ‘ rogue’ or delaying or stopping production. If Peter is single because he couldn’t make his mind up or uphold the standards that Madison seem to expect, they don’t care as long as it’s dramatic and caught on film. They can find other Bachelorette, but they wouldn’t like to be played at their own game IMO. Madison may have done something like that if she felt strongly enough and didn’t want to go with their demands. Especially, if Peter started to lose it - and maybe HA as well - after she self eliminated.
JMOAA

The bolded is exactly why Kelley wasn't invited to the WTA and why IMO they are salty about Madison.  Both of these girls respected themselves enough to do what they felt was right for them. They chose to not do something to just make for good TV.  

And, if Kelley was "rude" I don't blame her one bit but again what one person considers to be rude may not appear to be rude to others.  Just look at all the discussion on Madison's "ultimatum".  Some people saw it as an ultimatum, others didn't.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:39 pm

They were salty to Tyler too because they couldn't ship them at ATFR like CH tried to do and he turned them down for lead. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by vickiemarie Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:45 pm

I don’t understand why Chris Harrison is so negative about Madison. That tells me that Peter is not with Madi anymore. That’s the vibe I got lately.

vickiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:54 pm

vickiemarie wrote:I don’t understand why Chris Harrison is so negative about Madison. That tells me that Peter is not with Madi anymore. That’s the vibe I got lately.

I go back and forth , like yesterday when he posted that sunset picture out of Atlanta im thinking it's a hint and possible SHV , then I go back to maybe they gave it a shot after filming , it didn't work out ( filming Madi in Alabama) . and I probably won't stop going back and forth until the end. March 10th can't come soon enough because this is driving me crazy. dizzy jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:55 pm

CH is salty because things just didn't go the way he and the production team wanted.  

IMO whether Peter is with Madison or not has nothing to do with how CH is acting.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:38 pm

atem wrote:Jimmy Kimmel said HS.  That is the strongest indicator to me.  I just don't get why the comedian actress said Madi.

The comedian said Madi because she said Peter turned red in the face when JK put her picture up. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:33 pm

If you're trying to have the first non-spoiled season in a long time, having JK guess the true F1 would be silly, IMO, since he's been right so often in the past.

I think Peter has to be talking to Hannah Ann at the B&B because it being Madi is too obvious. Perhaps they decide to give Peter a few days to collect himself (and avoid spoilers) after Madi leaves so they decide to film in CA. Maybe Monday's episode ends with Peter going to tell Hannah Ann she's not his choice, but we're led to believe he's going to pick her?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:27 pm

This is probably nothing but I saw a thread on Reddit where CH supposedly made some comment on Lauren Zima’s latest post that there are still 3-4 women at play in the finale. Chances are it’s just spin. Out of curiosity though I decided to look at Hannah B’s IG to see what she posted around Nov 16-17. Interestingly, she was out of the country in Mexico with Demi and Heather someone. The Heather woman had a post about this Mexico weekend but Demi did not. I thought that seemed strange since Demi seems to post a lot from what I saw. Oh, Demi has a post about the hotel the 3 stayed at in Mexico, El Dorado, but it is tagged Oct 20. ETA: also Oct 16 on Heather’s. Bingo! So, my wild hair thought is who knows maybe HB does show up at the FRC and wasn’t really in Mexico the weekend of Nov 16/17. I know she was doing DWTS but it could have maybe happened.

One thing about that FRC scene where CH drops some news on Peter is that Peter seems a bit exasperated but not heartbroken. He says, “This is the last thing I need.” I don’t think anyone left at that point, Madi probably left earlier, but it could be someone showing up. The big question is who? Madi? HB? VF? It does seem like something a bit crazy goes down then but I don’t know if it affects who Peter ends up with. Personally I’d love it if Peter and HB ended up together but no idea if that is in the realm of the possible. jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:35 pm

gabriele wrote:This is probably nothing but I saw a thread on Reddit where CH supposedly made some comment on Lauren Zima’s latest post that there are still 3-4 women at play in the finale. Chances are it’s just spin. Out of curiosity though I decided to look at Hannah B’s IG to see what she posted around Nov 16-17. Interestingly, she was out of the country in Mexico with Demi and Heather someone. The Heather woman had a post about this Mexico weekend but Demi did not. I thought that seemed strange since Demi seems to post a lot from what I saw. Oh, Demi has a post about the hotel the 3 stayed at in Mexico, El Dorado, but it is tagged Oct 29. Bingo! So, my wild hair thought is who knows maybe HB does show up at the FRC and wasn’t really in Mexico the weekend of Nov 16/17. I know she was doing DWTS but it could have maybe happened.

One thing about that FRC scene where CH drops some news on Peter is that Peter seems a bit exasperated but not heartbroken. He says, “This is the last thing I need.” I don’t think anyone left at that point, Madi probably left earlier, but it could be someone showing up. The big question is who? Madi? HB? VF? It does seem like something a bit crazy goes down then but I don’t know if it affects who Peter ends up with. Personally I’d love it if Peter and HB ended up together but no idea if that is in the realm of the possible. jmo

That was an repost from Hannah. She was in LA during that time.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma