SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:38 pm

@gabriele Nope, not happening. And it was debunked several times in the threads where the dates of Peter’s FRC are right on the finale week of DWTS. She was busy rehearsing and winning the cup. Not traveling to Australia.
That one rumor needs to die IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:39 pm

Miyala wrote:
gabriele wrote:This is probably nothing but I saw a thread on Reddit where CH supposedly made some comment on Lauren Zima’s latest post that there are still 3-4 women at play in the finale. Chances are it’s just spin. Out of curiosity though I decided to look at Hannah B’s IG to see what she posted around Nov 16-17. Interestingly, she was out of the country in Mexico with Demi and Heather someone. The Heather woman had a post about this Mexico weekend but Demi did not. I thought that seemed strange since Demi seems to post a lot from what I saw. Oh, Demi has a post about the hotel the 3 stayed at in Mexico, El Dorado, but it is tagged Oct 29. Bingo! So, my wild hair thought is who knows maybe HB does show up at the FRC and wasn’t really in Mexico the weekend of Nov 16/17. I know she was doing DWTS but it could have maybe happened.

One thing about that FRC scene where CH drops some news on Peter is that Peter seems a bit exasperated but not heartbroken. He says, “This is the last thing I need.” I don’t think anyone left at that point, Madi probably left earlier, but it could be someone showing up. The big question is who? Madi? HB? VF? It does seem like something a bit crazy goes down then but I don’t know if it affects who Peter ends up with. Personally I’d love it if Peter and HB ended up together but no idea if that is in the realm of the possible. jmo

That was an repost from Hannah. She was in LA during that time.

Really? How do you know it was a repost? From what date then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:53 pm

Astrobach wrote:@gabriele Nope, not happening. And it was debunked several times in the threads where the dates of Peter’s FRC are right on the finale week of DWTS. She was busy rehearsing and winning the cup. Not traveling to Australia.
That one rumor needs to die IMO.
Nov 18th was the semi finals not finals for DWTS. If it’s been debunked can you point me to what thread has that info? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:08 pm

An internet search shows a minimum of 17 hours to fly each way from LA to the Gold Coast of Australia. How in the heck could somebody in the last few weeks of DWTS be able to spare at least 2 consecutive days to fly out and back? Not to mention it would be exhausting. That would be the last thing a serious contender would need.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:17 pm

@gabriele Same thing, She knew she was going into the Finals and was rehearsing hard everyday, look at her IG those two weeks. She actually was in MEXICO for a few days with Demi and Heather before getting back to rehearsing for the Finals. There is pic of her on her own IG the day she would have had to leave to be there. November 15 to be there on the 17 AUSTRALIA TIME ! And when would she come back? And what is she going to say to Peter? ‘ Oh, I took a break from my rehearsals to crash your FRC “ This whole thing is making zero sense. Sorry.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:44 pm

Here are the dates posted on IG for this Mexico trip at the El Dorado that HB, Heather, and Demi went on. All these posts are at the El Dorado in Mexico:

Nov 15 HB posted the 3 of them in Mexico

Nov 16 Heather posted the 3 of them in Mexico

Oct 21 Heather posted just herself in Mexico

Oct 20 Demi posted the 3 of them in Mexico

Oct 19 HB posted just herself in Mexico

Oct 16 Heather posted the 3 of them in Mexico

Oct 16 Demi posted just herself in Mexico

The trip looks like it was really in Oct and not Nov. HB and Heather may well have been trying to give the impression HB was in Mexico Nov 15-16 which is exactly when she could have been in Australia. Yes, it’s a long flight and unlikely, but she’d gain some time on the flight back to LA. I’m not saying she was for sure at Peter’s FRC, but it does look strange that their Mexico trip was likely not when HB posted it a whole month after it happened. jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:58 pm

HB was in LA during the time the FRC would have been filmed Alan had ig stories of them everyday rehearsing
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:08 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:HB was in LA during the time the FRC would have been filmed Alan had ig stories of them everyday rehearsing
You’re probably right. It is strange though that both HB and Heather posted their Mexico trip pics a month later than it likely occurred. If only HB had done that then I could explain that away as she was too busy with dancing to post them in Oct. But, why would Heather coordinate with her and post more pics in Nov right when HB did?  Heather had posted other of their trip pics already in Oct. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:25 pm

At this point -- it feels like people are just grasping onto anything. If you go on SM or other online websites, people are coming up with some pretty interesting theories -- many that don't seem plausible. I don't understand why Heather would have anything to do with it. So many people post pictures on SM after the fact when they go places. I wish that there was actually more things to sleuth that had a little more concrete evidence. I have missed that this season. I think RS has gotten caught up in all the different scenarios, too. I don't know if he is just not getting the quality of info, the credible sources, production tightening down on "spoiler leaks" or a combination of these that have really thrown things off for him. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:34 pm

@suzq

You said it!

Everyone is grasping at anything, throwing it at the wall and seeing if it will stick. Unfortunately, reddit is a hotbed of this and the tabloids pull a lot of their stuff from the bachelor subreddit without investigating on their own.

@gabriele
As for Hannah B and FRC weekend, like others have said she was in LA.  Even semi-final weekend she would be working on multiple dances as well as practice for a group thing.  Sundays are always camera blocking.  You can read all about her week here:

https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-week-10-dwts-diary-bachelorette-redux-19363785

Tell me when she had time to fly to Australia and see Peter because I would really like to know.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:58 pm

I’m just having some fun speculating because I found some of HB’s SM posts and her friend Heather’s at that very time of the FRC that are strange and don’t make sense. It’s unlikely but not impossible HB is the surprise at the FRC. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:19 pm

HB at the FRC is likely if I'm speculating, IMHO it's totally unlikely if I'm sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma