SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Blue Team 6 seems to have a skinnier face than Steph's who's is more rounded.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:01 pm

With BiP rushing through 4 episodes a week, this season could potentially premiere mid-August IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Bobette wrote:With BiP rushing through 4 episodes a week, this season could potentially premiere mid-August IMO.

Agreed, @Bobette. If they have 12 episodes, the finale will be August 5th, and if they somehow manage to do a reunion, or perhaps a check in of some kind, and do that that Sunday (9th) or something that week, Locky has a potential to premiere the 11th/12th if they don't have a week break.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:08 pm

Confirmation Locky starts on the 12th!

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:25 pm

We will be all love put!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 pm

YASSS for an air date! I guess they’re rushing BIP now go get back on schedule to fit in both Bach and Bette before the end of the year. And I wonder if they will still film BIP maybe somewhere in Queensland if they can’t go to Fiji by the end of the year?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:36 pm

They still need to film The Bachelorette. Filming cant start until Sept as Osher will be hosting The Masked Singer.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:00 pm

@Dirty Street Pie LOVE your new avitar!!! They are so cute.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Thanks @Sprite I had to search around, it wasn’t easy to find! They are super cute though :sprinklehearts
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:15 pm

YAY!  Right on schedule Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2498057887

Great idea to film in QLD @Dirty Street Pie or if they can't leave NSW maybe even Byron?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:13 am

@Bobette Byron is pretty expensive, I don’t think Channel 10 could afford to book out a whole resort there? Although they would be saving money on flights as they could put them all on a bus to get there laugh out loud

Meanwhile, Abbie is setting herself up as some sort of Bachelor mother hen with this PSA directed at Locky’s girls, warning them against reading here  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 A3bfcc10

To be fair, it’s probably a bit late as I’m sure they’re all already here (Hi girls) and to be honest, there are a lot of worse places they could go, the comments on the Bach Facebook page can be a lot worse than here IMO.

Https://www.instagram.com/abbiechatfield
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:56 am

HI ABBIE!  handwave

Sincerely, "that thing".

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

ETA:  

Excuse me, DM - I don't think any sleuthers here thought Abbie was F1 - the evidence for Chelsie was overwhelming.  If you're going to reference us in an article at least do your research!

'I know it's hard, but DO NOT LOOK AT THE BACHELOR FORUM!' Abbie advised.

'At best you'll waste time; at worst it will send you into a depression. It's easier said than done, but I regret how much time I spent on that thing.'  

Many Bachelor super-fans use these forums to spread rumours, share information and sleuth who the winner is using clues on social media.

While Abbie didn't clarify why she found these websites so upsetting, it's likely that she read a lot of posts that speculated she was the winner.

This would have no doubt been difficult for her, as she was rejected by astrophysicist Matt in the season finale

Also, go easy with that "superfan" accusation.  I wouldn't even call myself a regular fan.  laugh out loud  Some seasons I barely watch the episodes other than to get screencaps and spot those sweet clues.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333