SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:57 am

oldmcdonald wrote:Hi all! Long time reader but a very new user! I screenshot this little reply on the Bachelor's instagram page earlier, not sure why it's been deleted since no idea
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Img_4210

Nice catch and  starwelcome @oldmcdonald

"happier then ever"... that's a distinctive grammar mistake and not one I feel Locky would make - he might be rough around the edges but he can string a proper sentence together IMO... BRB checking his other posts/comments.  :detective

ETA:  Haven't found anything yet.  He does say "could of" instead of "could have" but no examples of him confusing then with than.

Definitely makes me think someone from Ch 10 (with poor grammar) is running his account.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by oldmcdonald Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:17 am

Bobette wrote:
oldmcdonald wrote:Hi all! Long time reader but a very new user! I screenshot this little reply on the Bachelor's instagram page earlier, not sure why it's been deleted since no idea
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Img_4210

Nice catch and  starwelcome @oldmcdonald

"happier then ever"... that's a distinctive grammar mistake and not one I feel Locky would make - he might be rough around the edges but he can string a proper sentence together IMO... BRB checking his other posts/comments.  :detective

ETA:  Haven't found anything yet.  He does say "could of" instead of "could have" but no examples of him confusing then with than.

Definitely makes me think someone from Ch 10 (with poor grammar) is running his account.

Not only that, but the repetition of happy seems a bit suss to me! I think someone from Ch 10 might want us to know just how HAPPY locky is!

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:35 am

Yeah I agree it's totally overboard - that's why it was deleted IMO.  I've just subjected myself to reading most of his recent captions and he doesn't speak like that IMO. 

They are definitely pushing how happy he is "NOW" - which just makes me think they are going to use the Vic lockdown as an excuse when they very quickly break up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:31 am

That was quick.  rofl cantstopl Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698

Claims The Bachelor's Kaitlyn and Marg have paid for followers

The Bachelor's Kaitlyn Hoppe, 26, and Marg Zogoulas, 23, have built up a strong presence on Instagram, thanks to their curated selfies and enviable lifestyle.

But it appears their social media numbers could be potentially misleading.

Kaitlyn's social media following could be made up of almost 3,000 fake fans, according to an audit report by FakeCheck.co.

The site claims Kaitlyn's social engagement doesn't add up to the number of followers she has, with many of her past photos failing to get over 300 likes.

Eagle-eye fans have noticed both Kaitlyn and Marg's total number of followers have also jumped by the hundreds over the last few days.

In some instances, they've even climbed to as much as 1,000 new followers, only to decline a few hours later.

Without a visible 'like count', influencers may be able to fabricate their numbers in a bid to secure lucrative endorsements, and the deceit is not as easily detected.

Daily Mail Australia can reveal they are both followed by multiple false profiles, and robot accounts.

Indications of false profiles are usually attributed to usernames with strange combinations of numbers and letters in usernames, or random images on their feed.
Source

It's a good article too - did one of us write it?  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:35 am

It has taken them over 24 hours 😂 can't give them too much credit @Bobette for being quick.

Looks like Marg's at it again. She's back up to 3,500 2 hours later, hah.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen46
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:38 am

Ppppffftttt LOL those fickle "Greeks", following and unfollowing by the hundreds within a couple of hours.   hehehe

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:40 am

Is that the fastest turnaround from sleuthing to DM article ever? laugh out loud

Love that they had to throw Kaitlyn in there as well, otherwise people would be “Marg who?”
I’m sure they all buy followers, but if you’ve had no air time, your numbers aren’t going to jump. At least Kaitlyn’s could potentially be organic growth as she’s had some focus on her
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:41 am

Okay, but the website I use to track real time followers has her fake follower number free, and it's spot on with everyone else, so I think IG is just lagging on her real follower count number and whatever she's trying to do behind the scenes..

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen47
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:43 am

@butterflylove Yeah that's what it says for me too when viewing on desktop - and some of the accounts I posted upthread are no longer showing as following her.  Probably just refunded her transaction and there's a lag time IMO.  Shame it's all on record tho cheeky
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Is that the fastest turnaround from sleuthing to DM article ever? laugh out loud

Love that they had to throw Kaitlyn in there as well, otherwise people would be “Marg who?”
I’m sure they all buy followers, but if you’ve had no air time, your numbers aren’t going to jump. At least Kaitlyn’s could potentially be organic growth as she’s had some focus on her

Kaitlyn hasn't had a massive growth in numbers, so I do think hers has been a little more organic. Though she has had a 500 follower jump since Thurs ep to currently sit at 7,435..

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen48

ETA: I just noticed the 300 ish followers between Wednesday's ep and Thursday's ep - was she featured much on Weds? Because during the ep she only gained 92.. So possible inorganic growth there..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:47 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove Yeah that's what it says for me too when viewing on desktop - and some of the accounts I posted upthread are no longer showing as following her.  Probably just refunded her transaction and there's a lag time IMO.  Shame it's all on record tho cheeky

Taking the stats and having it on record had been my favourite thing 🙊 so good to have this data.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:55 am

@butterflylove Please try to work this data into some of your math lessons at school.

Q1. If a d-grade reality TV contestant has 2500 followers, and 2190 of them turn out to be robots, how embarrassed should she be on a scale of 1 to 100?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333