SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:23 pm

@Kas_256 Llama girl is Izzy and unless she's 30-31 from Vic (which would be a crazy coincidence) then Sportsbet says F1 is Irena, because none of the other Top 4 fit the criteria.

Threads have been renamed for the rugby players and I've set up set up new threads for Paige, Juliette and Zoe-Clare.  Kaitlyn isn't here so must come in later as an intruder IMO.

Let me know if I've got anything wrong.  Hugesmile

ETA: Bios are up and Izzy is 29 from QLD so it's Irena for the win IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:08 pm

@Bobette I was in the car on my way to PT, so I just missed it! But snuck on my phone just now. Gosh we’re good at getting who we did. With Izzy being 29 from QLD, I guess that leads to Irena being a definitive F1..?

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove You still around?  They're up!

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 VRY0V6J

Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:45 pm

Fantastic sleuthing everyone! Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1022092695

I'm looking forward to following along here once it airs!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:49 pm

Some of the girls have gone public, but not all of them, which is interesting, you’d think they’d be quick to open up and get those sweet, sweet followers laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:49 pm

butterflylove wrote:With Izzy being 29 from QLD, I guess that leads to Irena being a definitive F1..?

Yes almost certainly IMO - just need confirmation from Sportsbet when they release the list of names. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:18 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:With Izzy being 29 from QLD, I guess that leads to Irena being a definitive F1..?

Yes almost certainly IMO - just need confirmation from Sportsbet when they release the list of names. thumbsup

Maybe that’s why they skipped the hair colour market this year? Irena’s dark blonde/light brown IMO, so what would they categorise that as?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Maybe that’s why they skipped the hair colour market this year? Irena’s dark blonde/light brown IMO, so what would they categorise that as?

That happened with Carlin, they kept changing the hair colour and I reckon it's because the people at Sportsbet were never sure what to say Carlin's hair was (in the photos and footage it sometimes was blonde and sometimes looked light brown)
Maybe that's why they didn't bother this time laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:55 pm

@leavers Carlin messed them up with the facial hair market too - at what length does stubble become a beard?!  They probably had to pay out on all four categories (brown/blond and beard/no beard) and learned a valuable lesson.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Do we think that they did a big culling of the MOT’s during the filming break? Or did they bring everyone back for the zoom date portion?

The girls are getting up in each other’s comments on Insta, lots of “absolute babe” and “angel” going on. Bel and Marlaina are in on everyone, Steph, Bella and Izzy are commenting on some posts, but not all. So far only Bel and Marlaina have commented on Irena. Katelyn is still on private as she hasn’t been announced yet, will be interesting to see where she fits in, especially if she’s hoping to be Corinne-like?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Uuurrrgghhhh god I hate the "love you babe" "miss you babe" bollocks - most of these girls would have spent 3 weeks together tops. Thanks for distilling it down for us @Dirty Street Pie - I think I'll keep my distance. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:06 am

Why dozens of women quit The Bachelor when they found out Locky Gilbert was the leading man - causing a 'major headache' for producers

The Bachelor's casting directors reportedly had a tough time finding women to date new leading man Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert.

Dozens of 'disinterested' bachelorettes apparently quit after learning that the former Australian Survivor star, 30, spends six months a year living in Bali, where he owns the Four Elements Adventure tourism company.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:11 am

leavers wrote:Why dozens of women quit The Bachelor when they found out Locky Gilbert was the leading man - causing a 'major headache' for producers

The Bachelor's casting directors reportedly had a tough time finding women to date new leading man Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert.

Dozens of 'disinterested' bachelorettes apparently quit after learning that the former Australian Survivor star, 30, spends six months a year living in Bali, where he owns the Four Elements Adventure tourism company.

Let's be real, with the franchise's recent history and Locky's general behaviour, the chances they would even last 6 months are low. Shame for all those girls that quit - if they had held out a month or two they would have realised no one is going to Bali anytime soon anyway!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333