SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:15 pm

It also makes Bella's uber-sympathetic Golden Girl edit all the more interesting IMO, and another sign they're lining her up as next Lead.

They've portrayed Locky as having a much stronger connection with her than anyone else IMO (even though I'm not buying it...) which will make her look like a "strong independent woman" when she turns him down at the FRC.

Can you imagine a better back story for someone they want as Lead?  "She could have been F1!  But she was not prepared to settle for less than 100%.  Do YOU have what it takes to be Bella's prince charming?  Apply now!"  Rolling Eyes

And what would that ending mean for Irena's image?  She's going to look like she was never "the one" and just got Bella's sloppy seconds.

Locky's going to be savaged by the audience IMO, and Irena's going to look like a second-best desperado for agreeing to date a guy who's openly in love with someone else.  The only person who's going to come out looking good is Bella.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:23 am

Do I even need to say we called it?  We called it...

The Bachelor SPOILER: Rumoured winner Irena Srbinovska likes an Instagram comment saying she is 'too good for' Locky Gilbert - seemingly proving they SPLIT after the finale

The Bachelor's rumoured winner Irena Srbinovska has hinted she is no longer dating Locky Gilbert.

On Thursday, the 31-year-old nurse liked an Instagram comment from a reality TV fan who said she was 'too good' for the former Australian Survivor star.

'You're too good for him tho!!!' the fan wrote alongside two rose emojis. As reported by The Wash, Irena was among the seven users who liked the comment.

Source

Interestingly though, Locky claimed just yesterday he's "in love".  Hmmm... What do we think the chances are he pulled a post-show switcheroo?  

“I think some mates are coming down to watch but because it was so last minute, my friends are used to me doing all kinds of stuff and they’re like ‘we can’t keep up with you’,” Gilbert told Confidential.

Not even “the girl that I'm in love with” — whoever that may be — was rumoured to make an appearance.

Source

Seems more likely to me they're all single and Locky's just still reading from the script he was given where it says he's "MADLY IN LOVE".  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:52 am

It seems to me like Irena likes almost every comment on her pictures so I am not sure they should read too much into that (although I highly doubt they are still together regardless).
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:27 am

I know they are lining Bella up to be the next Bachelorette but I just think she is boring and not a good choice. Just a sweetie. JMO

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:12 am

The Bachelor star Bella Varelis' cringeworthy TV commercial surfaces - days after she fiercely denied rumours she's an 'aspiring actress'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8704949/The-Bachelor-star-Bella-Varelis-cringeworthy-TV-commercial-surfaces.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1599459051%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:19 am

Quite a few negative articles about Bella today.  

The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: Bella Varelis is a 'secret mean girl' who made the 'whole mansion turn on rival Irena Srbinovska'

Bella Varelis and Irena Srbinovska have formed an unlikely friendship while competing for Locky Gilbert's heart on The Bachelor.

But it appears their wholesome bond doesn't last.

Marketing manager Bella, 25, will turn on nurse Irena, 31, in the coming weeks as their rivalry intensifies in the post-lockdown episodes.

'Everyone was shocked when Bella decided to show her true mean girl colours,' an insider told Daily Mail Australia on Monday.

Their feud is made worse when the mansion splits into two camps, with one half on Bella's side and the other half on Irena's side.

Daily Mail Australia understands that Bella forms an alliance with intruder Bec Cvilikas, who joins the cast after 'love in lockdown' ends.

Source

This makes her sound very devious. Interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:30 am

Interesting indeed. Maybe the nurse during covid might make a better Bette? Personally I don't see either of them as interesting enough to be the lead.

I wished when they displayed that photo of Belle in her itsy bitsy bikini they had put it beside a screen cap of her from the show...maybe one of her many covered up frumpy grandma sweaters. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:40 am

Yeah it's almost like TPTB had a deal with DM to only publish Bella-friendly material in the first half of the show and now the narrative is switching to promoting the F1.  

And yes I agree - no way Irena could carry a season and no one else is being given enough airtime to justify a run at Bette so if it's not Bella it's none of them IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:30 am

Bobette wrote:Quite a few negative articles about Bella today.  

The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: Bella Varelis is a 'secret mean girl' who made the 'whole mansion turn on rival Irena Srbinovska'

Bella Varelis and Irena Srbinovska have formed an unlikely friendship while competing for Locky Gilbert's heart on The Bachelor.

But it appears their wholesome bond doesn't last.

Marketing manager Bella, 25, will turn on nurse Irena, 31, in the coming weeks as their rivalry intensifies in the post-lockdown episodes.

'Everyone was shocked when Bella decided to show her true mean girl colours,' an insider told Daily Mail Australia on Monday.

Their feud is made worse when the mansion splits into two camps, with one half on Bella's side and the other half on Irena's side.

Daily Mail Australia understands that Bella forms an alliance with intruder Bec Cvilikas, who joins the cast after 'love in lockdown' ends.

Source

This makes her sound very devious.  Interesting.

Bella's dad welcoming Bec into the fam?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:31 am

Well that's.... odd.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:23 am

Bobette wrote:Well that's.... odd.

Isn't F2-F3 bonding over shared rejection a thing?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:27 am

An excellent point @Finch - I guess it's her Dad's involvement that sits a little strangely with me.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333